Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

where these pictures come from?

The group ones are parties that are (used too, i think both the big ones are dead now) be hosted by misspandapants and their cohort. 

One is called abdulia (sp?) and the other dipstock, abdulia is usually west coast dipstock was east coast. 

They're advertised on FetLife. 

Parties are fun, but bring a _ton_ of ridiculous drama, so be prepared. 

16 minutes ago, MyOwnReality said:

The group ones are parties that are (used too, i think both the big ones are dead now) be hosted by misspandapants and their cohort. 

One is called abdulia (sp?) and the other dipstock, abdulia is usually west coast dipstock was east coast. 

They're advertised on FetLife. 

Parties are fun, but bring a _ton_ of ridiculous drama, so be prepared. 

it's interesting to see a lot of girls at these kind of parties but i imagine the number of man must be at least the double?

23 hours ago, cmpunk67 said:

it's interesting to see a lot of girls at these kind of parties but i imagine the number of man must be at least the double?

There's usually more guys than girls for sure. Not sure if it'd really be a hookup kinda thing, since most girls come with an SO. 

Still tho, highly recommended. Super nice to have friends who are ok will all your weirdnesses.