Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chubby or skinny? How do you like girls(boys)?

Guest fluidfox

At the risk of getting an eye roll, I really do believe that attractiveness is all about confidence and the inner person that is reflected on the outside. I know that an image like a photograph can't tell you much about a person's personality but I still think it conveys that sense of confidence and self-worth that is really hot.

Beyond that I have no preference in terms of weight, height, or anything. I like to exercise and stay in shape but I'm not a fanatic and it doesn't matter if a partner is into that stuff either.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:58 AM, peeprincessx said:

I love all bodies, I think every body is a beautiful body but as a curvy girl who's been with slimmer boys and chubbier boys (and girls) I can safely say I love a chubby body, I love the softness of the cuddles (plus I just love watching pee rush down thick thighs that are pressed together in an attempt to stop the flow) 

But I may be biased as people have said I myself am chubby, but I refer to myself as curvy!!

Snapchat-429013261.jpg

I will second Calvin1 in saying that you look fantastic ppx 😍

24 minutes ago, fluidfox said:

At the risk of getting an eye roll, I really do believe that attractiveness is all about confidence and the inner person that is reflected on the outside. I know that an image like a photograph can't tell you much about a person's personality but I still think it conveys that sense of confidence and self-worth that is really hot.

Beyond that I have no preference in terms of weight, height, or anything. I like to exercise and stay in shape but I'm not a fanatic and it doesn't matter if a partner is into that stuff either.

I will second Calvin1 in saying that you look fantastic ppx 😍

AWWW thankuuu

35 minutes ago, nc_dude said:

If echo the same sentiments. I find you very attractive.

You're too kind x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovebeingwet

I find girls that have the curvs to really show off their true female form to be very sexy. At night, or any time really, I love cuddling and holding her close in my arms and feeling the warmth of her sexy body pressed against mine.

Having said that, I feel true beauty comes from what's inside but it's still natural and desirable to want someone you find physically attractive as well.

To all the ladies who feel down on themselves because you feel that you are "chubby", you ARE BEAUTIFUL, SEXY and DESIRABLE! Own what you have and don't let anyone put you down because of your size. You have true beauty and the sexiest curves!

Guys aren’t really my thing, so I don’t have much of an opinion, but for girls I generally prefer something in the middle, although more biased to the smaller side. Ideally, I want someone not overly skinny, but not overweight either. Although I do like larger breasts they aren’t important in the grand scheme of things, and I suppose a curvier body can’t be a bad thing.

Ironically, I’m basically the exact opposite of my ideal girl.

1 hour ago, RagingPython said:

Guys aren’t really my thing, so I don’t have much of an opinion, but for girls I generally prefer something in the middle, although more biased to the smaller side. Ideally, I want someone not overly skinny, but not overweight either. Although I do like larger breasts they aren’t important in the grand scheme of things, and I suppose a curvier body can’t be a bad thing.

Ironically, I’m basically the exact opposite of my ideal girl.

You make me curious, how is your body?

On 12/20/2019 at 3:47 PM, huberp76 said:

You make me curious, how is your body?

It’s absolutely horrible. There’s honestly nothing I like about it, except my hair. I’m too fat, I’m ugly, my face looks bad, my chest is too small but still manages to look blobby, and I lack all muscle.

I’m just not good looking. Worse even. Not just not good looking; hideous.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)
18 hours ago, xdangman said:

Personally i like all kind of ladies, skinny or chubby it doesnt matter. Everyone is beautiful and most important is that you feel comfortable with your body.

I think nowadays people are too much body critic, specially with womens but it isnt unfamiliar with males either.

I do concur with what you've stated as being the ideal in principal, but while I do my best to respect and treat everyone equally regardless of their appearances well, as far as what body types women have that catch me as attractive purely on a looks basis isn't certainly not complaint with that idealistic philosophy.

Someone else already referred one end of my attracted to spectrum as "healthy skinny" or slim. Which indeed there's a visible, noticeable, difference between someone who is slim and someone who is anarexic or otherwise unhealthy. So slim to chubby, but not beyond in either end direction of those spectrums.

• 11 months later...

I'm deep into the "attracted to guys" phase of my bisexuality cycle, so I'll just answer about guys for now:

Seems to be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I prefer chubby guys! They're so cute and hot to me! Especially when they're confident that their chubby body is attractive - chubbiness, especially on guys, isn't really "conventionally attractive" - so I love when chubby guys can be confident in their body, knowing that there's people who think their chubby body is smoking hot.