Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

people working in a bar or in big festivals?

Same here. I've seen desperate people, of course, but no wettings. I think those happen way more often on the way from such places, since when you're at the bar you have restrooms within reach 😉 .

• 2 weeks later...

I go to many music festivals.  I have often seen women peeing in public at them.  But I have seen only a few wetting themselves (but all very recently).

The first was in broad daylight.  There was a long queue for the toilets when a band finished on the main stage.  Near the queue a woman in dark green romper shorts knelt in the grass, with her back to a fence, while she peed herself.  She had her hands between her legs, front and back, to try to pull aside.  But the dark damp patch showed when she stood up and walked away.

61eJOFHUfWL._UL1001_.jpg

Another was very drunk when she sat in the grass, legs straight in front of her, and pissed through her knickers and the seat of her denim skirt.  There was still a puddle in her skirt which poured out when she stood up.

medium-wash-alamo-button-down-mid-rise-a

Another went to the fence with her boyfriend when it was dark.  She watched with great interest as he stood, pissing through the chain-link fence.  Then it was his turn.  She turned so she had her back to the fence, parted her legs and pulled her skirt up to her waist.  He watched her intently as she pissed through her black and white knickers.  When she finished she shook herself dry, dropped her skirt back and they kissed before walking away, hand in hand.

HM-Black-And-White-Lace-Thong-Panty.jpg

I saw another couple together.  She was very shy and very desperate.  He took her into a dark spot in front of a fence.  She squatted low and he squatted next to her, for support (she was leaning on him, as well as the emotional support).  She started to slide her denim skirt up so she could pull her knickers down, but she felt too exposed.  And then it was too late.  She stated leaking and the leak turned into an unstoppable rush of pee pouring through her knickers and skirt.

0_5c005995-e45c-4d51-bd8b-9e94e43980cd__

The last one was in a group of three.   Each took in in turn to squat and piss in the grass in front of the fence.  Except for the third.  She leant back against a fence post in a sort of sitting position, and slid the back of her skirt up.  She didn't want to expose herself, so just pissed straight through her knickers; a slivery stream falling into the grass between her heels.  As she straightened up I glimpsed the side of her knickers, so I know she wore them and didn't pull them down or aside.  She certainly wet herself deliberately.

With-striped-turtleneck-black-platform-s

(Pictures illustrate clothing only!)

From the other side; at a local festival a couple of years ago I spotted a wet streak down the inside of a bar tender's thigh. 

She was mixed race (I assume) and probably early twenties, about 5'4, pretty, in an approachable kinda way with an easy smile and a compact, athletic figure. She was wearing the (standard) black festival staff tee and faded black /charcoal grey skinny jeans. I ordered a beer and when she turned around to reach for a plastic pint cup I noticed a dark streak curving an inch or two under her right butt cheek and about halfway down the inside of her thigh. Not very obvious, but unmistakable. 

I managed to keep my eyes and tongue in my head not stare, from how she was chatting and joking with Co workers and customers I guess she trusted that no one would be able to tell she'd wet her jeans a little (and I don't think anyone outside the fetish would) , and I didn't want to make her self conscious and ruin the rest of her shift. 

Thus far my best sighting, I went back to the same bar a couple of times over the afternoon, but didn't see her again (it was a huge thing with about 20 people on this one bar /tent alone).