Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Gaming in a pull-up

So, one thing I like to do at the end of a tiring week is getting padded up, and just resting under a half-dozen blankets in front of my PC, idly gaming, watching anime, or browsing images. I find Tena is the best brand for this; most other supermarket brands will rip or leak if I squirm around in them after wetting myself. Not wet currently, but I can feel periodic pulses of desperation. And like any good toddler, I fully intend to ignore them. There are more important things than potty training.

2 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Was playing Destiny 2, and, well... had an accident. Sure, I didn't make it to the potty, but who cares, I was MVP in that Crucible match!

Great choice of underwear and decision, bad choice of game 😉

For real though, wearing while gaming soooo has its perks. Not having to get up and go during a crucial moment is a godsend.

• 1 month later...

Vital equipment!  Playing Minetest (Minecraft clone) even solo, I can get lost in the sand or a woodland just by taking a break.  Besides, chai fuels my character.  When not playing at the computer, Minecraft settings in Lego or other Hilary-Page blocks emerge around me.  As for age play, when I could, I still ignored peepee training at age 13. . .  Uh, still do.

Gaming is one of my favorite activities when doing a hold until I'm slowly leaking in my pants. Similarly I love to do the same when wearing a diaper and just peeing and gaming in it for as long as I can. Makes for a relaxing evening for sure.

@Stanley79 Sounds a bit similar to me on the age thing. When I was that age I never wanted to interrupt my game for a pee break with very predictable results. Now well past that age I try to get back into that same mindset which is the connection to the video games and desperation or wetting.