Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever been caught desperate and denied you need to go?

22 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additional hours too. Such days I end up holding pee from early morning till night. So, in those days, towards the end of the after school class (in night) , I'm utterly desperate while holding all day's urine in my bladder (since I hadn't Peed since morning). In one such day, when I was desperately fidgeting on my seat with my legs tightly crossed, about one hour left to finish the after school class, the teacher asked me to come to the black board to write an answer (she was calling upon students randomly to write answers on the black board) As soon as I stood up from the seat to go to the black board, I felt like I'm going to wet myself and I can't hold anymore. So I was trying my best to tighten my bladder to not let escape any single drop of urine. As a result, I was fidgeting like hell on the black board, in front of the whole class. Everyone could notice that I'm desperate to pee. So the teacher jokingly asked whether I want to go to the toilet. But I denied telling that I'm just only nervous. But she denied that and asked again. There I had to admit that I want to pee and that I'm holding pee since morning. The whole class laughed and it was very embarrassing. But from inside I was turned on, since I could tell the others that I'm holding a lot of pee in my bladder.. 

Something similar with me in 4th grade, which is around 10 years old for me. I didn't go to the restrooms not because they were disgusting (I'm a guy so..urinals)...but for some reason I just wouldn't go til I was bursting which was near the end of school in the afternoon..sometimes I wouldn't go at all during school. One time I was bursting and we were doing a spelling bee where the teacher told us to stand up in a line against the wall. Whoever spelled a word wrong would sit down...I was jogging in place because I was bursting and the teacher said what's the matter, got ants in your pants? Everybody laughed so I stopped jogging in place. Eventually I couldn't hold it and I turned around and pee leaked out, which then I finally asked the teacher if I could use the restroom and literally ran to go pee. I was just always embarrassed to ask to go pee or to admit that I needed to go pee. But I would hold all day as well..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be so so embarrassed to tell anyone I needed to pee. Even to the point if I was asked if I needed the bathroom I would always deny it!  Heres a few examples: in high school I detes

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additiona

Oh boy, this is familiar. I'll admit I have kind of a thing for the situation of being visibly desperate but playing it down or outright denying it, possibly until it's too late. But also I often feel

22 hours ago, huberp76 said:

First of all it is great that you are able to hold your pee from morning until night.

Can you tell me how are you feeling if you are holding it for so long?

When do you normally feel the first urge to go, after how many hours.

How are you feeling at the afternoon and at the evening?

I think you must need to wee really bad, but you still don’t go.

I love that!

On this special day at the after school class, when you did admit that you would need to wee and that you did not go since early morning, you was turned on, because the others did know now that you was holding so much pee in your bladder great!

Is it arousing for you that the others know that you must be utterly desperate to wee but you don’t go, that your bladder must be overfilled and you still hold it, is it that what you like?

If I would have been in that class, I would have been horny at the moment.

Just to hear that you did not wee for so long and to imagine how full your bladder must be, how bad you must need to go, how strong your urge must be,would make me nearly cum.

Sorry I forgot to write that this post should go to HoldingPrinces.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:56 PM, Jay Loo said:

Something similar with me in 4th grade, which is around 10 years old for me. I didn't go to the restrooms not because they were disgusting (I'm a guy so..urinals)...but for some reason I just wouldn't go til I was bursting which was near the end of school in the afternoon..sometimes I wouldn't go at all during school. One time I was bursting and we were doing a spelling bee where the teacher told us to stand up in a line against the wall. Whoever spelled a word wrong would sit down...I was jogging in place because I was bursting and the teacher said what's the matter, got ants in your pants? Everybody laughed so I stopped jogging in place. Eventually I couldn't hold it and I turned around and pee leaked out, which then I finally asked the teacher if I could use the restroom and literally ran to go pee. I was just always embarrassed to ask to go pee or to admit that I needed to go pee. But I would hold all day as well..

Great that you could hold pee from morning to evening at the age of 10, especially being a boy. (as I have seen, boys are not very good in pee holding) Anyway, my experience mentioned above happened when I was around 15 years old. But I have a similar experience like yours which happened when I was 10, where I finally wet myself trying to hold pee from morning to evening. Without my squirming being noticed to anyone, I just wet in the evening, in the middle of everyone in the class 

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Great that you could hold pee from morning to evening at the age of 10, especially being a boy. (as I have seen, boys are not very good in pee holding) Anyway, my experience mentioned above happened when I was around 15 years old. But I have a similar experience like yours which happened when I was 10, where I finally wet myself trying to hold pee from morning to evening. Without my squirming being noticed to anyone, I just wet in the evening, in the middle of everyone in the class 

I think it was just from doing so everyday I got used to it..or my bladder did. Being embarrassed to ask I just held it everyday, I more or less knew where my desperation was, to where I can squirm and still be able to hold it for a while longer, and then to where I knew I was in trouble and my squirming was uncontrollable and if I stood still I would be in trouble. As scared as I was to ask I to go pee, for some reason I pee danced and squirmed so obvious and without a thought but not admitting I had to go until I thought I had no choice or wet myself. But yes as a boy there were a lot of leaks and wet spots, but only a handful of actual wettings. There's only 2 actual wettings if you count this one I mentioned (I did leak quite a bit)..and one at an amusement park. I was in line and when I got to the front I asked where the rest rooms were, but this time I was more self conscious of a pee dance (maybe 12 years old now)...so I was trying to be still but as soon as I asked I leaked everywhere and just ran to the rest room with pee streaming down my legs (I had blue shorts on). But definitely so many desperation moments.

As an adult I do everything to not pee dance no matter how bad I might have to go (unless I'm purposely holding at home obviously)...only time I leaked as an adult was trying to enter an office building where I have to sign in at the front desk. I didn't even realize that I was stepping from one foot to the other with how bad I had to pee...like I didn't even notice I was doing that. Then some pee started coming out and I grabbed my crotch....literally all this was just me doing so without even realizing what I was doing. I ask the desk person if they had a restroom and the pointed me in the direction and I went...that was the closest I've gotten to wetting myself as an adult. But I have been very desperate as an adult at different times.

So how'd your pee hold go?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, huberp76 said:

First of all it is great that you are able to hold your pee from morning until night.

Can you tell me how are you feeling if you are holding it for so long?

Thank you again for appreciating me pee holding capacity. How I feel when I'm holding from morning till night is rather complicated and difficult to be explained like this. It's obviously not an easy task. It's basically the control of my bodily needs by my willpower. I believe that it needs a good practice and strong willpower and top of all a well trained bladder and a healthy body. But still I fear that I may wet myself when I'm holding. When I'm really desperate to pee, but still several more hours left for the relief, I feel very scared that how I'm gonna hold so many more hours and that feeling makes me more desperate and distressed. 

How are you feeling at the afternoon and at the evening?

When do you normally feel the first urge to go, after how many hours.

In school days, I leave home at around 6.30am and school starts at 7.30am. I first feel the need to pee usually at around 7.30am - 8am in the school. Usually I drink a lot of water in the morning as soon as I get up, and some drinks/juice and water with the breakfast, and more water throughout the day. It fills up my bladder more and more. That urge I feel at 8am, I hold all day long until I come back home in the evening or night.

In some cold days, I get the need too early as 6.30 or 7am. Holding becomes extremely difficult in such days 

Once in US high school, when I was 18, I really needed to pee in English class, and I was fidgeting a lot and my best buddy, an Asian girl who sat next to me in that class, asked "do you have a problem?" (English was her second language, otherwise she probably would've asked if I was okay or if I needed to pee, but she said it in a considerate tone of voice). I just said no and held on until the class was over.

Another time I was really desperate -- I think this was the time I really needed to pee during the first period of the day and decided to challenge myself by holding it throughout the day, and I was fidgeting a lot in my seat. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I could have held it for the 90 minutes the class lasted, or at least I know I would've been looking at the clock on the wall a lot towards the end of the period and counting minutes until the end of the day 😛 .  I eventually gave in and got permission to go to the bathroom, but while I sat there I noticed I had her undivided attention 😉 . I'm 100 percent sure she's into peeing, too, and we've maintained contact on Face and Instagram so I'm considering bringing up peeing with her, for example by wetting myself one day and telling her, and see how she responds. 

Actually the same girl had an accident next to me in class the same year. She sat behind me and to the right, all the way to the right in the classroom, and while we were all busy writing some essay or filling out a worksheet or something  I suddenly heard loud hissing coming from her direction. She sat completely still, pencil in hand, and just looked down on her desk, her face expressionless. Her pants didn't get wet at all even though the hissing went on for a while, so I assume she wore diapers (she also went to the bathrooms very often between periods).

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

Not long time ago I said I wouldn't say no when asked, but yesterday I did. I don't really know why, but it just happened. I guess I was too embarrassed to admit I was dying for a pee only after a short 20 minutes drive. I peed just before we left.  Sitting in a moving car just do this to me sometimes.  It was unreal experience. I almost wet myself before I was prepared to ask to use a bathroom. If I would wait for a minute or two, I probably would start to spust in my pants, because first leak already came out, but it was not big enough to make a viable wet patch on my jeans.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:32 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Thank you again for appreciating me pee holding capacity. How I feel when I'm holding from morning till night is rather complicated and difficult to be explained like this. It's obviously not an easy task. It's basically the control of my bodily needs by my willpower. I believe that it needs a good practice and strong willpower and top of all a well trained bladder and a healthy body. But still I fear that I may wet myself when I'm holding. When I'm really desperate to pee, but still several more hours left for the relief, I feel very scared that how I'm gonna hold so many more hours and that feeling makes me more desperate and distressed. 

Yes I like your pee holding capacity and i like it that you are able not to wee from early morning until late evening.

It is great to control the bodily need,s by willpower.

It‘s great to have a healthy body, a strong, large bladder, a iron, good trained sphincter.

It is great to be desperate to pee and hold it for hours more.

It is great that  you use your willpower against your bodily needs, against your ultra strong urge to wee, that you use your willpower to hold your overfilled bladder for hours and hours, sometimes until late in the evening.

Guest Staravia

Never have been caught while desperate, but I have one friend who knows I have had a few accidents as an adult. They don't know about this though. Leaving her house once, where my journey home is over an hour, she did ask if I needed to go before I left. When I said that I would be find, she said 'I know what you are like, are you sure you don't want to go before you leave?' 

I didn't go, but funnily enough I didn't make it home. Had to stop on the way home in a parking place and go on the side of the road. She found it highly amusing when I told her... 

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additional hours too. Such days I end up holding pee from early morning till night. So, in those days, towards the end of the after school class (in night) , I'm utterly desperate while holding all day's urine in my bladder (since I hadn't Peed since morning). In one such day, when I was desperately fidgeting on my seat with my legs tightly crossed, about one hour left to finish the after school class, the teacher asked me to come to the black board to write an answer (she was calling upon students randomly to write answers on the black board) As soon as I stood up from the seat to go to the black board, I felt like I'm going to wet myself and I can't hold anymore. So I was trying my best to tighten my bladder to not let escape any single drop of urine. As a result, I was fidgeting like hell on the black board, in front of the whole class. Everyone could notice that I'm desperate to pee. So the teacher jokingly asked whether I want to go to the toilet. But I denied telling that I'm just only nervous. But she denied that and asked again. There I had to admit that I want to pee and that I'm holding pee since morning. The whole class laughed and it was very embarrassing. But from inside I was turned on, since I could tell the others that I'm holding a lot of pee in my bladder.. 

Hi Princes!

It is always a pleasure for me to read your experiences and statements.

I did read, this one, after months again and it is still arousing,  like it was at the first time.

Your ability to hold back and suppress your bodily needs with your willpower from early morning until late at evening is so great.

The imagination how big and how stretched your bladder must be late in the evening and how strong and sometimes painful your urge to wee must be, is total arousing for me.

You wrote that it was turning you on, to tell others, that you did hold so much wee in your bladder and that you did not wee since you did get up in the morning.

Could you please answering some questions for me?

Do you get aroused to tell someone that you hold a bursting bladder in your abdomen and that you would need to wee since many hours?

Do you demonstrate your holding power for someone?

Did you ever show someone your swollen belly and your bulging bladder before you did take a much needed wee?

Would you or do you like to make boys horny with your bursting full bladder?

Do you think that boys would get horny, if they would know how full you are and how urgently you would need to wee?

To you think that boys would think about your overfilled bladder and about how powerful you are squeezing your sphincter and your slit between your thighs, to keep all that wee inside you?

Do you think that boys think at your panties, if they are still dry or already a little bit wet?

Would you, or do you turn boys on with your bladder and your great holding ability?

If I would be one of this boys, i could not think for anything else!

To imagine to sit, late in the evening  next to you in the bus on the way home  after your dancing show, to know that you did not wee since early morning, would be total arousing for me.

I would love to invite you for a drink after arriving!

Would you like that?

Do you think you could hold it and endure it for one or two hours more?

On 2/17/2020 at 7:42 PM, huberp76 said:

Do you get aroused to tell someone that you hold a bursting bladder in your abdomen and that you would need to wee since many hours?

Yes. I like to let others know that I'm holding a very full bladder and make others wonder "how this girl is holding this much of urine" I like to make them amazed by telling the number of hours I didn't pee for, and the amount I drank. 

Did you ever show someone your swollen belly and your bulging bladder before you did take a much needed wee?

I have shown my bladder bulge in lower belly to the other girls of my dancing group. When changing costumes, some ask about the bulging belly, because it's significantly seen in my otherwise flat belly 

Do you think that boys would get horny, if they would know how full you are and how urgently you would need to wee?

To you think that boys would think about your overfilled bladder and about how powerful you are squeezing your sphincter and your slit between your thighs, to keep all that wee inside you?

Do you think that boys think at your panties, if they are still dry or already a little bit wet?

Would you, or do you turn boys on with your bladder and your great holding ability?

I wish boys get horny on it. But this fetish is very rare among the people here. So boys are not getting turned on by it usually.. 

19 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Yes. I like to let others know that I'm holding a very full bladder and make others wonder "how this girl is holding this much of urine" I like to make them amazed by telling the number of hours I didn't pee for, and the amount I drank. 

I have shown my bladder bulge in lower belly to the other girls of my dancing group. When changing costumes, some ask about the bulging belly, because it's significantly seen in my otherwise flat belly 

I wish boys get horny on it. But this fetish is very rare among the people here. So boys are not getting turned on by it usually.. 

If I knew there was so much urine in your bladder, I could not help kissing your belly。I will be aroused。A desperate girl is an irresistible temptation to me。

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Thank you for answering all my questions.

Sorry that there are not many boys in your country who gets aroused from girls desperate to wee.

I would get total horny to know how long you did not wee and to see your swollen belly!!

Would you get aroused if someone press on your swollen belly and massage your bulging bladder to make your urge stronger, to make it more difficult for you to hold it?

1 hour ago, peeople said:

If I knew there was so much urine in your bladder, I could not help kissing your belly。I will be aroused。A desperate girl is an irresistible temptation to me。

I would love that too, to press my lips hard on a girls swollen belly and to kiss her bulging bladder.

I would love to increase her need to wee at this way!

On 10/20/2019 at 4:56 AM, Hopeful said:

Once in US high school, when I was 18, I really needed to pee in English class, and I was fidgeting a lot and my best buddy, an Asian girl who sat next to me in that class, asked "do you have a problem?" (English was her second language, otherwise she probably would've asked if I was okay or if I needed to pee, but she said it in a considerate tone of voice). I just said no and held on until the class was over.

Another time I was really desperate -- I think this was the time I really needed to pee during the first period of the day and decided to challenge myself by holding it throughout the day, and I was fidgeting a lot in my seat. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I could have held it for the 90 minutes the class lasted, or at least I know I would've been looking at the clock on the wall a lot towards the end of the period and counting minutes until the end of the day 😛 .  I eventually gave in and got permission to go to the bathroom, but while I sat there I noticed I had her undivided attention 😉 . I'm 100 percent sure she's into peeing, too, and we've maintained contact on Face and Instagram so I'm considering bringing up peeing with her, for example by wetting myself one day and telling her, and see how she responds. 

Actually the same girl had an accident next to me in class the same year. She sat behind me and to the right, all the way to the right in the classroom, and while we were all busy writing some essay or filling out a worksheet or something  I suddenly heard loud hissing coming from her direction. She sat completely still, pencil in hand, and just looked down on her desk, her face expressionless. Her pants didn't get wet at all even though the hissing went on for a while, so I assume she wore diapers (she also went to the bathrooms very often between periods).

Sounds super hot - she's definitely into wetting if she just had an accident in class like that! You should get in contact with her and arrange a holding contest!

On 2/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Sounds super hot - she's definitely into wetting if she just had an accident in class like that! You should get in contact with her and arrange a holding contest!

I don't think that has anything to do with it, most people who wear diapers and have accidents in them are incontinent, not fetishists. She also went to the bathroom very often between clases, so it's far more likely she just had a bladder problem of some kind.

I mean, she was definitiely into wetting, given how interested she was when I was desperate, but peeing yourself isn't exactly a fetishist give-away.

Come to think of it, though, the idea that she could theoretically have done it deliberately is kind of a turn-on.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 11:54 AM, Skirt Accident said:

A lot of people seem to have omo fetishes stemming from genuine bladder problems. It could be both.

Our life has a strong imprint on our sexuality and fetishes, whatever it is - environment, body problems etc. I've noticed from my personal interactions that a lot of people into BDSM, especially who like to be be hurt, like spanked, beaten, slapped, bruised etc. report abusive in some ways childhood. Just way more often than I hear about abusive childhood from vanilla people. There's probably similar link like between bladder issues and omorashi kink

For the most part, I guess I hide desperation well. People generally don't know I have to pee unless I ask for a bathroom. But I'm honestly such an awkward person that I naturally just fidget anyway and move/ sit weirdly. I'm very self conscious.

There was one time at my past job that my co-worker and friend noticed it. We did inventory at various stores (I hated it), and since I'm a germaphobe and didn't know the cleanliness of the restrooms at these stores, I almost always tried to make it through a shift without using them. This wasn't always a big feat; many inventories were really quick, just 3-4 hours.

One time, we were doing a shoe store and it was another quick one, but I had to pee pretty bad anyway (I drank a lot of coffee and soda back then). I had to walk across the store for something, I'm not sure why, and I must have had to pee pretty bad because I was basically speed walking (for some reason this helps me hold it). I wouldn't go so far to say I was desperate, but she asked why I was walking like I had to pee. I must have had my legs close together without realizing it. Eek. I denied it, saying I didn't have to. I held it probably for another hour with no trouble; we were done quickly.