Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Another Bus Ride(Swimsuit Edition)

I posted one of my experience way back when I joined the site, never posted the second one because it was very similar and I forgot. Hence the title.

I would've been 9 or 10, this was summer daycare at church. On this day we were scheduled to go to a waterpark, Blizzard Beach. It was two hours away and of course it was by bus. This was a regular school bus, no AC, and no bathroom. Only two hours away meant no breaks either, which may have been pushing it for a bus full of 6-11 year olds. The drive itself was two hours, it didn't account for loading us up after changing before we left, or getting our tickets once we got there. Of course I had no idea how long this ride was going to be.

So the bus is going up the interstate, kids are talking, it's warming up in the bus even with the windows down. I'm sitting in the second to last row in a t-shirt and my swim trunks, by myself. As time goes on I feel an urge building inside me but I ignore it. There's no clock or watch, just the grass and trees going past the window. I do at some point overhear one of the counselors up front mention something about a kid needing the restroom, but I don't hear much in the back. We weren't stopping in any case.

I can feel the pressure building inside me, it's getting pretty bad. Like at the movie theater and the movie is almost over bad. I sit in my seat with one hand casually over my crotch, the thinness of the suit allowing more direct contact with the output valve. I'm now aware that we've been on the bus for what seems a long time, and wondering how much longer it will be. I remain quiet though, partly because I was shy, and partly because speaking up wouldn't do anything.

More time goes by, my grip is getting tighter, occasionally pinching it to feel better. The bus finally turns off the interstate, I'm relieved cause that means we're almost there. I focus looking out the window, watching for signs. I see the sign for the waterpark, and we pull into the parking lot. The bus pulls up near the sidewalk to drop everyone off and I stand up for the first time in two hours. The shift wasn't too bad, it just felt different. I let go of my crotch as we leave the bus and follow everyone to the area outside the entrance.

I stand for a few minutes waiting to be allowed entry. I squirm a little and decide to sit down on a curb surrounding some trees in the middle of the sidewalk. It's not private by any means but thoughts were going through my mind as I sat there, pinching myself again. I thought of pulling my swim trunks past my rear and pushing my thingy down to point into the dirt behind the curb. Way too public. I thought of just going through them, they were swim trunks after all. (In hindsight I wish I did this, no one would have noticed a little wetness.) I sat there waiting for 20 minutes, wondering how much longer it was going to be.

Finally I hear a counselor calling everyone to the entrance. I give myself one last squeeze and walk quickly over to the entrance. The entry guy is just counting heads as we go in, so no delay there. I rush over to a large sign with a map, looking for my relief. I spot it, there's one in the food court just ahead. I walk quickly to it, looking for the sign. I rush into the bathroom and to a urinal, pulling down the front of my trunks and letting relief wash over me. It felt really good at the time. I finish up and slip my trunks back up, completely dry. I then went and had a wonderful day at the waterpark, not revisiting the bathroom again cause I just peed in the water.