Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Add Uniforms as a fetish

Guest CuckooForCaca

Guest CuckooForCaca

Personally I'm a huge fan of uniform fetishism (hence my avatar featuring Thai students), but that's not listed as a fetish option. Could that be added?

I also love forced orgasm, though I guess that's listed under "pleasure control" already if it won't be made specific.

This is something that occured to me, too. The fetish list here is very action and attitude oriented, and does not have any object oriented fetishes. The problem is, that it inflates the list a lot. If you get just one subset of object related fetishes, like the clothing-related ones, that gives you:

• boots, heels, possibly other footwear
  • socks, pantyhose, possibly other legwear
  • skirts, dresses
  • panties
  • face masks
  • uniforms and full outfits, like schoolgirl, cheerleader, nurse, firefighter, lolita, etc.
  • stuff like latex and spandex - it's at least partially (sometimes mostly) a look&feel thing, so this is its own category
  • whatever else I can't think of right now 😄

And yeah, "pleasure control" includes both teasing/denial/chastity type of stuff (negative control) and forced orgasms (positive control).