Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

On 10/12/2020 at 7:34 PM, Themaster258 said:

I have played with the new editor and made a new random holding challenge. I'll attempt it tomorrow myself. I wasted my whole afternoon for this.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47015

Tell me your highscore.

i didnt realise clicking "hours" would give me a 1 hour timer.  defiently gave those 2050ml some time to travel to my bladder

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

I done Milovana Pee Holding GFE yesterday. 😀

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45583

Very nice challenge and interesting story. It's also great that you don't have to drink excessive amounts of water in short time, but rather let the nature do it's normal thing with help of time. It's more realistic scenario. 

If someone decides to make a similar challenge on Milovana, I would suggest some extra things that should be added.  I couldn't hold it until the end because of my small bladder and bad control over my bladder, so a button " I peed myself" with specific ending to the story would be welcome. Maybe also an option to keep holding in wet clothes after wetting and continue a challenge or even option to change clothes, get extra punishment for that and continue as well.

I love the combination of teasing, control over your bladder and holding in this challenge, but I missed more options what you are wearing during the challenge. Some crossdressing options, like high heels, pantyhose, panties, skirt or dress would be great for those of us who like to crossdress.

Maybe a version of similar challenge while holding in public would be great too. Traveling from one public bathroom to another, doing edging there, locked in a stall. 

On 8/28/2022 at 2:41 PM, CarmenCD said:

I done Milovana Pee Holding GFE yesterday. 😀

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45583

Very nice challenge and interesting story. It's also great that you don't have to drink excessive amounts of water in short time, but rather let the nature do it's normal thing with help of time. It's more realistic scenario. 

If someone decides to make a similar challenge on Milovana, I would suggest some extra things that should be added.  I couldn't hold it until the end because of my small bladder and bad control over my bladder, so a button " I peed myself" with specific ending to the story would be welcome. Maybe also an option to keep holding in wet clothes after wetting and continue a challenge or even option to change clothes, get extra punishment for that and continue as well.

I love the combination of teasing, control over your bladder and holding in this challenge, but I missed more options what you are wearing during the challenge. Some crossdressing options, like high heels, pantyhose, panties, skirt or dress would be great for those of us who like to crossdress.

Maybe a version of similar challenge while holding in public would be great too. Traveling from one public bathroom to another, doing edging there, locked in a stall. 

Played it too and liked it. 

I might add: I would like it better if the girl would take a roll in it, too. Sadly she just goes to the toilet and that's it. Holding and struggling together, trying to hold it and (hopefully) lose it together would be awesome. 

• 8 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 9:26 AM, CarmenCD said:

Anyone knows what happened to Milovana.com? It is not accessible for days now. It would be a shame if it was taken down.

Owner of the site likely let domain lapse. Owner is very hands off about the site, and they're notorious for being slow to answer anything or even open their email.  My guess is it will likely be back whenever they realize it's actually down, whenever that is.

Edit: Site is back up as of Tuesday.

Edited by newp
Site back up (see edit history)