Sign In

The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

1 minute ago, sammilove said:

I will. I’m contemplating doing each one of these and writing a review on them. Kinda like how people will do for video games and what not. Just an idea I’ve been toying around with haha.

I think I've tried most, if not all of them and completed the ones that are possible. I always intend to write a small recap of my experience with each, but usually by the end I'm just so relieved to urinate that I can barely string together a coherent sentence. 

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I think I've tried most, if not all of them and completed the ones that are possible. I always intend to write a small recap of my experience with each, but usually by the end I'm just so relieved to urinate that I can barely string together a coherent sentence. 

Yeah, I always mean to at least leave my thoughts but usually my body is exhausted that I'll just go lay down. And then I usually forget to do a write up haha.

2 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Sounds like it will be a fun night

Indeed!

I made it the part where you’re at the concert and couldn’t wait any longer. I had a small leak and ran to the bathroom right away and soaked myself. That’s a very, very fun challenge. And I like how all the pictures so far are with the same model, not a jumble. I’m going to try it again but without drinking so much at the beginning and see if I can make it further along.

Edited by sammilove (see edit history)
4 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

A new one? I know how I'm spending my afternoon.

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine.

My few criticisms would be:
I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate the 2 second pee. You can get a LOT of pee out in 2 seconds. 2 seconds in any other scenario is nothing, 2 seconds in anything pee related is everything. If you full on GUSH for 2 whole seconds, that's a SERIOUS weight off when you're teetering on the edge. Would I have made it without the 2 second pee? I honestly couldn't tell you, it'd be close. Getting a free 2 second gusher though, sheesh, it took long enough to replace that I was able to ride the gap between "full" and "desperate" till near the end of the tease.

Secondly, its a little too on-rails for me. Very little replayability, which is a bit oof in a thread where we get like 2-3 new teases a year if that. I like having that immersive guiding hand in teases, I dislike audiences and am easily immersed, so teases like these are honestly one of my most preferred ways to hold. Now that I've beaten this one, my only option for newer content in it is to I dunno, leak deliberately and stuff next time to pick some of the other options which I have to guess, probably just shorten the tease instead of adding new paths or content to discover. I like to have choices, choices with consequences, and multiple ends (both good and bad) and routes and possibilities. I have a fairly strong bladder, so A to B to C to End teases don't typically make me burst. Will I piss myself due to the consequences of my own moronic choices? You bet your ass that's probably gonna happen. And the not knowing if I will and having to consider such things is the best part for me. Adds more agency, immersiveness, and realism to a hold. Getting to screw yourself over in the most mortifying of circumstances but in a fantasy instead of real life, is just splendid.

Thirdly, the part for erotic bits with the side character is obviously designed with a big ol' cock in mind, and thus was just useless and time-wasting for me. I understand the logistics and audience percentage, but if you're not going to be inclusive to the people not packin bratwurst, you could at least give a warning of "If you have x don't click this, its useless."

Fourthly, I'd like to see more "I peed" sort of buttons with unique pages depending on where you are in the story. If you lose control in an immersive experience, you should be able to have a bit that puts focus and shine on that moment. Its literally what you're there for, to maybe piss your pants. If it happens, you should be able to get some focus on it. This tease had like 2 buttons for it and neither were even like, at or near the end where such a thing is most likely to happen! There should always be one for the getting in the house/to the bathroom sequence imo. Come on.

Despite all that, I did enjoy it! It may sound like I don't, but those were my only concerns. I loved the plotline, and having a companion who is also along for the ride like that gives it almost a competitiony feel, though I feel like it could have been played up more.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, slothmallow said:

I tried looking at the Rapid Desperation tease, but it uses Flash (RIP Flash!). Does anyone else know an alternative place to look at it? Thanks! 🙂

Maybe you used an outdated bookmark?

davidparker265's "Rapid Desperation Pee Challenge" is here and it works: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=32692

In general, whenever you have a Milovana URL with "showflash.php" replace this with "showtease.php". (I'm not sure about the "classic teases" ATM, but I think "showtease.php" works for them, too.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:02 PM, KozmoFox said:

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine.

My few criticisms would be:
I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate the 2 second pee. You can get a LOT of pee out in 2 seconds. 2 seconds in any other scenario is nothing, 2 seconds in anything pee related is everything. If you full on GUSH for 2 whole seconds, that's a SERIOUS weight off when you're teetering on the edge. Would I have made it without the 2 second pee? I honestly couldn't tell you, it'd be close. Getting a free 2 second gusher though, sheesh, it took long enough to replace that I was able to ride the gap between "full" and "desperate" till near the end of the tease.

Secondly, its a little too on-rails for me. Very little replayability, which is a bit oof in a thread where we get like 2-3 new teases a year if that. I like having that immersive guiding hand in teases, I dislike audiences and am easily immersed, so teases like these are honestly one of my most preferred ways to hold. Now that I've beaten this one, my only option for newer content in it is to I dunno, leak deliberately and stuff next time to pick some of the other options which I have to guess, probably just shorten the tease instead of adding new paths or content to discover. I like to have choices, choices with consequences, and multiple ends (both good and bad) and routes and possibilities. I have a fairly strong bladder, so A to B to C to End teases don't typically make me burst. Will I piss myself due to the consequences of my own moronic choices? You bet your ass that's probably gonna happen. And the not knowing if I will and having to consider such things is the best part for me. Adds more agency, immersiveness, and realism to a hold. Getting to screw yourself over in the most mortifying of circumstances but in a fantasy instead of real life, is just splendid.

Thirdly, the part for erotic bits with the side character is obviously designed with a big ol' cock in mind, and thus was just useless and time-wasting for me. I understand the logistics and audience percentage, but if you're not going to be inclusive to the people not packin bratwurst, you could at least give a warning of "If you have x don't click this, its useless."

Fourthly, I'd like to see more "I peed" sort of buttons with unique pages depending on where you are in the story. If you lose control in an immersive experience, you should be able to have a bit that puts focus and shine on that moment. Its literally what you're there for, to maybe piss your pants. If it happens, you should be able to get some focus on it. This tease had like 2 buttons for it and neither were even like, at or near the end where such a thing is most likely to happen! There should always be one for the getting in the house/to the bathroom sequence imo. Come on.

Despite all that, I did enjoy it! It may sound like I don't, but those were my only concerns. I loved the plotline, and having a companion who is also along for the ride like that gives it almost a competitiony feel, though I feel like it could have been played up more.

This is all excellent feedback! I'm trying to get back into milovana teases using the new system and will keep this in mind with my teases!

• 2 months later...

I've done a lot of these at least once, I'm still trying to get to the end of the omorashi dungeon. Yesterday I tried but accidentally closed the tab during the final battle, then lost control for the 2nd time that night.

I'm running through it tonight, starting out perhaps too hydrated. I couldn't hold it for a second longer and emptied my bladder, into my panties and skirt, in the shower just before getting the ritual jar. I had used the jar and the bowl, and I was already a touch desperate again, by the time I faced the dryad.

I held on until just after receiving the ice gem. Pressing on my bladder while laying down in the shower led my 2nd complete wetting in this run of the challenge.

I held on perhaps too long and lost my last chance to empty myself without being sent to the start again. By the time I started facing Omoran, I could barely move I was so full of piss. I ended up starting to lose control in an incontinence pad, so I moved to the shower and completely lost control during the quiz with the merman.

My stats--

I wet myself: 3 times

I drank: 2430 ml

I was cursed: 4 times

I got Omoran to 9% capacity.

Edited by DesperateQueer (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 2:05 AM, TJC said:

Hey i made another tease. My first EOS tease. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57308

I think this tease is great. Deserves a much higher rating. Love how it is all personal art. 

Some criticism I have is maybe you could include a "wetting" and or "leaked" button which would initiate the ending or speed up the tease if you are not going to make it. If you make more teases (and please do!), please consider adding these buttons and the works. Really hope to see more soon! High quality!

9 hours ago, Z3N said:

I think this tease is great. Deserves a much higher rating. Love how it is all personal art. 

Some criticism I have is maybe you could include a "wetting" and or "leaked" button which would initiate the ending or speed up the tease if you are not going to make it. If you make more teases (and please do!), please consider adding these buttons and the works. Really hope to see more soon! High quality!

Hi, and thank you very much for the kind words. I thought about adding a button like that but don't really know how to as i am new to making eos teases . I don't really have a way to fit it into the college tease even if i knew how to, as i don't see how i could incorporate it into the story. If i figure out how to incorporate that kind of button into a future tease ill definitely consider it though!

I don't have any plans ATM to make another tease, but i definitely would like to make some in the future. It was a lot of fun to work on.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how much you can take. That being said it's fresh off the press so if anyone runs into any issues please let me know so I can fix it!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38177

Big Kudos!