The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

I finally found the time and inspiration to do the "Omorashi Dungeon" on Milovana yesterday.

Overall, it's a ton of fun. I made it through about 4 hours and lost it just before the boss fight. When taking it that far, there's no chance of regaining control for me, so I did not make it to the end. I might give it another try soon.

The only (minor) criticism I have: The initial drinking-and-filling-up phase gets a bit tedious. Maybe spice it up a little by adding a journey to the dungeon or something?

1 hour ago, hubertheiser said:

I finally found the time and inspiration to do the "Omorashi Dungeon" on Milovana yesterday.

Overall, it's a ton of fun. I made it through about 4 hours and lost it just before the boss fight. When taking it that far, there's no chance of regaining control for me, so I did not make it to the end. I might give it another try soon.

The only (minor) criticism I have: The initial drinking-and-filling-up phase gets a bit tedious. Maybe spice it up a little by adding a journey to the dungeon or something?

I'm starting this challenge now, and drinking coffee. I probably won't make it very far because coffee makes me super desperate, but I want to see what the challenge is all about.

9 hours ago, Themaster258 said:

Yeah I know, filling up is tedious. It just takes so long and I have no clue what to do besides make somebody wait. Challenges on an empty bladder are just boring.

I attempted the challenge a couple of days ago and thought it was great. It's one of my new favorites. At first I thought it was a little too generous with letting me spurt twice during the demon battle, then giving me a 300 ml and 150 ml bowl to pee into, but after a while, the water I drank caught up with me, and I ended up peeing myself before I got the 3rd gem. I guess my only wish would be if it had some stock images or something added to it, so I have something to look at while I wait. Either way, I can't wait to get back in there and try again.

Do I get anything for waiting the entire 30 mins during the "tea party" or am I supposed to just move on when I'm done drinking? Does it influence the ending at all?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 8:44 AM, hubertheiser said:

i know this was a while ago but, boss fight? i need to try this.

8 hours ago, Drip said:

I think I found a new one. It was written by someone called Xena17.

It's called "Forced Pee-Holding" and this is its link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=46275

I won't spoil the plot but fair warning it has some pretty strong language.

I’m gonna have to experiment with this tonight or tomorrow. Definitely a newer one!

On 1/15/2021 at 9:27 AM, Drip said:

It's called "Forced Pee-Holding" and this is its link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=46275

This one is very good. I tried it several times and failed to keep my panties dry. 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:16 AM, hubertheiser said:

Don't ask, try it! 🙂

Understood haha. I tried it, but the delay was too much, and I ended up peeing myself. With about 5 minutes left at the tea party, I realized I couldn't hold it much longer. I left the tea party frantically hoping to find another opportunity to relieve some of my pee, but didn't make it.

5 hours ago, sammilove said:

I didn't see if this was shared anywhere in here but I found another challenge that seems really good! I did a dry run to see if it was worth sharing first. I'm going to attempt it this coming week but I thought I'd go ahead and share with you guys. 🙂 

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43567

This one was great. I beat it about 7.5/10 desperate, and I highly recommend it. 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:27 AM, Drip said:

I am trying this one now and enjoying it so far. The images are great. I don't have to pee that bad yet.

2 hours ago, sammilove said:

You’ll really like that one! I know I did! I can’t wait to try the road trip one. It sounds really fun and I’m hooked after the dry run I did.

Thank you! I made the road trip one so I'm really happy to hear you like and recommend it 🙂

I compiled an updated list of these so anyone interested has all these in one place (I have almost twice as many as the list on the front of this thread). Let me know if any are still absent this list and I'll stick 'em right in.

On 1/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, sammilove said:

I didn't see if this was shared anywhere in here but I found another challenge that seems really good! I did a dry run to see if it was worth sharing first. I'm going to attempt it this coming week but I thought I'd go ahead and share with you guys. 🙂 

It was shared before, I think, but it's a good dare, worth sharing again. I done it several times last year and don't think I ever finished with dry pants.

All these Milovana games can be extra fun, if you use dice to decide what option you take. For example, a question is : "Do you need to pee or not?" and you're desperate to pee, but dice says "No, not at all" and you immediately have to drink one more glass of water, etc.

I often use this, when I already know the game and it gets kind of bored, if you take all the right decisions.

We need more dares with the new editor. It's soo much easier to add randomness and actual lines of code to make it more random. I'm still thinking about making a new one, maybe roadtrip holding, that seems fun for a story.

I though my weird fantasy omo dungeon was my magnum opus so far, but I am tempted to make something that is truly more random and has something for all kinds of holding.

18 hours ago, Themaster258 said:

We need more dares with the new editor. It's soo much easier to add randomness and actual lines of code to make it more random. I'm still thinking about making a new one, maybe roadtrip holding, that seems fun for a story.

I though my weird fantasy omo dungeon was my magnum opus so far, but I am tempted to make something that is truly more random and has something for all kinds of holding.

Airplane pee desperation is my favorite so far. If anyone can rewrite and upgrade it, it would be great.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42208

• 6 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, sammilove said:

I tried this one. Its tough, but not ridiculously hard.

8 minutes ago, sammilove said:

I glanced over it. I might give it a go although I’m not going out in public to do it. I wish I could but I have too much to do here and want to do a hold. 🙂

I'm starting it in 20 mins. The instructions said to pee, then drink 1 liter over the course of an hour before starting.