Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

On 3/20/2020 at 5:52 PM, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'm so glad you all liked my new tease so much! I really do enjoy making them even if it does take me a while haha

Also I'm glad you like the multiple choices and "bad endings", I think it's less fun when you don't end up having a potential lock and being forced to wet yourself, after all there's always a chance you just have that strong a bladder you make it through. I have considered doing a more "extreme" version of a previous tease where it would have more "bad ending" content but with things like public wettings and other "punishments" beyond just wetting.

This one was so much fun to do.  I’ve tried it twice and “lost” both times.  I’m hoping to try it again later this week!!

if you do decide to create a more extreme version, I’ll happily try that one out too!! 

thank you for creating this fun game

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

• 3 weeks later...

Did any of you who have smaller bladders manage to get through this Milovana challenge with dry pants? I tried 5 times and made different chooses, but just can't hold it until the end. I leak so much, that anyone would consider that an embarrassing wetting accident for sure. When I get to the end, I have wet butt and pants are wet down to my knees and even have pee in my shoes if I wear a skirt. I do a challenge properly. If you have to wait in a line, I stand up and wait.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42208

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 9:02 AM, wetandnerdy said:

I made something that will feel familiar, but is also a bit different to how the other teases work.

I stumbled across a holding game on Faproulette a while back. For those of you who don't know about it, the site is pretty much a series of die rollers and people have used these in a variety of chance-driven perversions. For the holding game, you roll the virtual die and might be allowed to pee. Or you might have to do other stuff that usually pops up in our Milovana teases.

So what is this? The scripting in Milovana's newer Eos editor is much, much better than the old Nyx editor. It means I've been able to use a random number generator and a bunch of coding to make this tease a game of chance. Maybe you'll be allowed to pee. Maybe you'll have to hold and will end up peeing your pants. Spoiler: you'll probably pee your pants a bit.

Why does this feel a bit barebones? Because it is. It's a draft. I'm pretty sure it works, but it doesn't have pictures to accompany the slides yet. I also plan to add more things to do, so everyone's experience will be a bit different. I probably also need to link to descriptions of some of the exercises. I also want to add more yoga under the bladder torture section.

Why not just use Faproulette? The list of exercises/bladder tortures wasn't good and I felt the experience needs to speed up towards the end (i.e. when you've leaked a bunch and are waiting to re-roll). So I built that in, too.

Why are some of the exercises hard? I probably need to add an option to dial that back if people want.

Anyway, I really hope this works and that people enjoy it. And I hope I remembered to hide all of the debugging threads.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44923&key=b9d4e5757a

If you like it, I'd love to hear it. If you don't like it, I'm okay with hearing that too. If there's stuff that doesn't seem to work, please let me know so I can fix it. If there's something you think could make it better, I'd like to try and implement it for the next version.

Thanks.

Steve

Very nice one, I enjoyed the feeling of randomness. Rolled the dice for about 90 minutes before succumbing to some exercise and the inevitable punishments 😀

A few technical aspects might be improved if you continue this tease (ofc I can only comment on the ones I've come across):

• The way the text slowly uncovers feels a bit unnecessary. Would probably be a beautiful thing if there was an animation for rolling dice or the likes; but in the "barebones" version, as you call it, you might want to show it a bit faster. (Btw, as I said, that version is fully sufficient to be enjoyable. I'd say additional options are more useful in this tease than fancy graphics.)
  • In the "pretend to pee" task, the "I just peed" button is missing - although sitting on a toilet may be quite stimulating (it is for me). I don't know about the other pee tasks because this is the only one I visited. Three times. Might have cursed at the random number generator a bit 😉
  • After peeing for the first time, I failed a couple punishments, then got to the "running water sound" torture. It required a timer, which was not there in the "punishment" path. I could have used my own stopwatch, but decided I was too lazy and went for full relief instead. Mayyybe showing the usual timer there might have kept me on the line for a longer time.
  • Speaking of failing, some kind of "end the tease" button would be nice to have. Just to get closure, as silly as it sounds.

That's all I found for now. Great job, I hope you get the opportunity to update some time!

I wanted to do Beer Fest Bladder Bash and in the middle of the game counter go missing and game stops. Anyone have solution for that? I tried several browsers and all have the same problem. When I picked ferris wheel, counter stops soon after that when waiting in a line. I waited for a long time if something will happen and it didn't.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43250

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 4:40 PM, CarmenCD said:

I wanted to do Beer Fest Bladder Bash and in the middle of the game counter go missing and game stops. Anyone have solution for that? I tried several browsers and all have the same problem. When I picked ferris wheel, counter stops soon after that when waiting in a line. I waited for a long time if something will happen and it didn't.

I'm resolved to one day go back and continue to debug this, it turned out to be a little ambitious for the engine. Most of the paths should work but there are definitely some dead ends, although usually the dead ends just cause the game to end. The mystery timers however can be 15-20 minutes in some cases, I went for realism

On 8/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

I'm resolved to one day go back and continue to debug this, it turned out to be a little ambitious for the engine. Most of the paths should work but there are definitely some dead ends, although usually the dead ends just cause the game to end. The mystery timers however can be 15-20 minutes in some cases, I went for realism

Looking forward to when you finish, the more teases out there the better!

• 3 weeks later...

Tried the airplane desperation one yesterday. It was the first such challenge I ever did. Really enjoyed it. Was able to hold way more than usual and when I finally peed myself, it was sudden, fast, and complete. Usually when I wet, I can regain control after starting to have an accident. But this challenge had me drink 8 glasses of water in 2 hours and I just couldn't hold it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 6:00 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

I updated this and fixed a few more dead paths. There might be one or two more but I think I have it mostly cleaned up. Worth trying again if you're interested. Let me know the results!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 5:37 PM, wetandnerdy said:

I'm not sure about the older ones (on the Nyx editor), but the newer engine (Eos editor) looks to be something that's not Flash.  My guess is that the Nyx ones will go, the Eos ones will stay.

None of them should go, even the ones labeled flash don't actually use flash, they've been converted to HTML5. I don't have flash enabled or installed on any of my systems/browsers and 100% of the teases work even the ones that are labeled as flash based.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, CarmenCD said:

On 8/25/2020 at 12:00 AM, WiiGuy86 said:

I tried this one again and counter still stops and game won't go further even after 30 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...