Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

I'm working on something big with this right now, a beer fest scenario that is very large (90 minute runtime) and has a scoring system (score points for drinking and doing fun things instead of wasting time waiting in line for the bathroom). I figure it will be fun to have a thread on here for it and compare scores and tell stories. I'd say I'm about 60% of the way done building it out then I need to add images.

Edited by WiiGuy86 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

There's another one that I like: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31362

Called "Girl's Night Out Pee Holding", created by a user named "lolzorloz", but it's their only tease.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:41 PM, WellHello166 said:

Anyone know if the Plane one goes past the Samantha part? Or is that the end

As the creator of the plane one, the end does happen close to the Samantha part but it should end on a screen that says "You lose" or "Congrats you made it" or something like that. There may be some hidden timers that may appear to be dead ends but aren't, but if an apparent dead end screen keeps you waiting for more than like 5 minutes its a bug and let me know right away. Hope that helped to answer your question.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Utnapishtim said:

There's another one that I like: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31362

Called "Girl's Night Out Pee Holding", created by a user named "lolzorloz", but it's their only tease.

Super awesome! Thanks for the extra tease. I keep hooping on Milovana every once in a while to see if anybody made any new omo/wetting related teases. Glad to see others doing their part too!! 

I hope by the end of 2020, we will have a solid list of days worth of community content.

I went ahead and posted it! I did some debugging and stuff but let me know if you have issues/advice. The thumbnail didn't work again and I don't know why that happened but oh well. It's called "Road trip pee holding", sticking with my transit theme lol. I do have other ideas but I've found them hard to impliment, so I don't know the next time I'll publish something else. Here's the link:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43567

On 12/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

I'm working on something big with this right now, a beer fest scenario that is very large (90 minute runtime) and has a scoring system (score points for drinking and doing fun things instead of wasting time waiting in line for the bathroom). I figure it will be fun to have a thread on here for it and compare scores and tell stories. I'd say I'm about 60% of the way done building it out then I need to add images.

Let me know what you guys think of this!

On 1/7/2020 at 8:36 PM, Utnapishtim said:

I went ahead and posted it! I did some debugging and stuff but let me know if you have issues/advice. The thumbnail didn't work again and I don't know why that happened but oh well. It's called "Road trip pee holding", sticking with my transit theme lol. I do have other ideas but I've found them hard to impliment, so I don't know the next time I'll publish something else. Here's the link:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43567

Awesome, that k you so much! It's all good, it's hard to come up with good ideas and implement them fast and effectively. I'm sure more community made teases will slowly roll out through the year 🙂 thathank you so much for sharing!!

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how much you can take. That being said it's fresh off the press so if anyone runs into any issues please let me know so I can fix it!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38177

On 1/21/2020 at 11:08 AM, NMGMisterAz said:

I tried that one and I love it. Great work.
I am not sure, but I kind of ran in problem when solving the codebreaker flawlessly - where you just run through the door in the other room and it is not clear if it supposed to continue or end.

Oh yeah I did miss that one, it was supposed to be a "continue" but I just added a quick 2 minute timer for it. Thanks for noticing!

On 1/23/2020 at 7:11 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

Oh yeah I did miss that one, it was supposed to be a "continue" but I just added a quick 2 minute timer for it. Thanks for noticing!

It still seems strange to me. There should be a question I guess, but it now assumes I did not answer it in time. Probably because of the timer you added?

I might have a chance to do it today. (Will hold for a few hours at a time before I start, nearing the end of first hour) Any recommendations that could make someone with a strong bladder involuntarily wet all the way? With minimal risk of making a mess on my carpets? (I will put protection on my seat, and more protection on a nearby area of carpet to do jumping jacks, situps, etc.)

If not I'll go with Pee Holding Challenge, which I examined before.

(While I wait for my second and last hourly pee before the challenges begin, I'll examine a few more.)

Edit: I might even go with Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge, it says the goal is specifically to make you wet yourself. Actually I might skip the second hourly pee and go right into it when I get desperate

Edit: I will go with it, looks like it's quite what I'm looking for and I'll stop looking ahead on it to let it surprise me when my challenge begins. I'll let you know how it turns out, or give you updates on Live Action Omorashi.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

All right, so I did the challenges, leaked a little for some of them, but I was unprepared for the one with the two glasses of water and it didn't give me enough time. For the shower one I skipped the shower itself and ran my hand under bathtub water for a while with my legs spread, leaked quite a bit there. I think I reached the next level of desperation I'd never gotten to yet.

Eventually, I noticed how effective sitting with my legs up to my chest was so I would occasionally do that on some of the waits, eventually held my breath while doing this and peed involuntarily for so long I wasn't desperate anymore, though I wasn't quite empty either so I'm not sure if that counts as a full-blown loss of control.

I waited until I was desperate again, continuing to follow whatever challenges were suitable, then sat with my legs spread and held my breath again, it felt like another extended loss of control. In the middle of that I decided I'd been doing this long enough so I let go and peed as hard as I could the rest of the way. I absolutely flooded my shorts, and when I was sure I wouldn't drip, I went up to the bathroom, where I peed again, soaking myself further, before I showered, changed into something dry, and did my laundry.

I'm not sure if it counted as a full blown loss of control and plus I had to force it by assuming certain positions, do you think it counts? Also should I have not tried to force any leaks where they didn't say to?

And either way, desperation of that level sure doesn't feel like what I keep fantasizing about... Well, fun adventure all the same any my next wetting will be 100% voluntary.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 1:07 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how much you can take. That being said it's fresh off the press so if anyone runs into any issues please let me know so I can fix it!

I gotta say, I loved this one. I barely made it through, finding the thing at the end was basically a fluke, given I know I picked multiple "wrong" choices. I love how unique some of yours are, the choose your own adventure type of exploratory with multiple (occasionally forced into disaster) endings. I remember playing the haunted house one several times in order to see everything I could, and I'll be giving this one another go soon and picking different options just to see what happens. They are my favorite out of all of them, seriously, you have a knack for this and I prefer the teases to any audience I could have. I need to see all the options and paths, I need to. Next time you ping one, absolutely @ me on release. And if you ever need a beta tester for anything similar, goddamn hit me up.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

I loved it. Due to my small bladder a glass was 1dcl, but still more than enough to fill up my bladder before the game was over. I had to pee twice during the game, but I made a few mistakes.

2 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I gotta say, I loved this one. I barely made it through, finding the thing at the end was basically a fluke, given I know I picked multiple "wrong" choices. I love how unique some of yours are, the choose your own adventure type of exploratory with multiple (occasionally forced into disaster) endings. I remember playing the haunted house one several times in order to see everything I could, and I'll be giving this one another go soon and picking different options just to see what happens. They are my favorite out of all of them, seriously, you have a knack for this and I prefer the teases to any audience I could have. I need to see all the options and paths, I need to. Next time you ping one, absolutely @ me on release. And if you ever need a beta tester for anything similar, goddamn hit me up.

Update, did completely different choices and quickly ended up being tied down and forced to wet. I love when these things have consequences like that, 10/10 need to replay to get more bad endings until I have all the achievements.

• The topic was featured

I'm so glad you all liked my new tease so much! I really do enjoy making them even if it does take me a while haha

3 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Also I'm glad you like the multiple choices and "bad endings", I think it's less fun when you don't end up having a potential lock and being forced to wet yourself, after all there's always a chance you just have that strong a bladder you make it through. I have considered doing a more "extreme" version of a previous tease where it would have more "bad ending" content but with things like public wettings and other "punishments" beyond just wetting.

2 minutes ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'm so glad you all liked my new tease so much! I really do enjoy making them even if it does take me a while haha

Also I'm glad you like the multiple choices and "bad endings", I think it's less fun when you don't end up having a potential lock and being forced to wet yourself, after all there's always a chance you just have that strong a bladder you make it through. I have considered doing a more "extreme" version of a previous tease where it would have more "bad ending" content but with things like public wettings and other "punishments" beyond just wetting.

Yes, I was nicely surprised when I read I have to wet myself on purpose at one bad ending and continue holding with wet pants and play.

Public wettings and other punishment would be a nice upgrade. I can't wait to play next version.

27 minutes ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Its fantastic! A thing you do different is that your teases are rarely outright linear. They operate more like an old zork-like text adventure, tons of pathways and endings. Gives them a ton of re-usability, unlike other teases that may have choices that either extend it or shorten it, but are ultimately railroaded along a set sort of path that if the person can hold well enough, will always result in the same ending, or even same final quarter/climax. I think the haunted house and the escape room are nearly objectively the two best teases I've played as a result. And given that I don't think these teases get nearly enough attention, and thus they aren't made that often, re-usability is super important. I imagine I need to do the escape room at least 2 or 3 more times to experience all the content!

(Also if you made such a thing, I'll do it and you can expect all the feedback in the world.)

I made something that will feel familiar, but is also a bit different to how the other teases work.

I stumbled across a holding game on Faproulette a while back. For those of you who don't know about it, the site is pretty much a series of die rollers and people have used these in a variety of chance-driven perversions. For the holding game, you roll the virtual die and might be allowed to pee. Or you might have to do other stuff that usually pops up in our Milovana teases.

So what is this? The scripting in Milovana's newer Eos editor is much, much better than the old Nyx editor. It means I've been able to use a random number generator and a bunch of coding to make this tease a game of chance. Maybe you'll be allowed to pee. Maybe you'll have to hold and will end up peeing your pants. Spoiler: you'll probably pee your pants a bit.

Why does this feel a bit barebones? Because it is. It's a draft. I'm pretty sure it works, but it doesn't have pictures to accompany the slides yet. I also plan to add more things to do, so everyone's experience will be a bit different. I probably also need to link to descriptions of some of the exercises. I also want to add more yoga under the bladder torture section.

Why not just use Faproulette? The list of exercises/bladder tortures wasn't good and I felt the experience needs to speed up towards the end (i.e. when you've leaked a bunch and are waiting to re-roll). So I built that in, too.

Why are some of the exercises hard? I probably need to add an option to dial that back if people want.

Anyway, I really hope this works and that people enjoy it. And I hope I remembered to hide all of the debugging threads.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44923&key=b9d4e5757a

If you like it, I'd love to hear it. If you don't like it, I'm okay with hearing that too. If there's stuff that doesn't seem to work, please let me know so I can fix it. If there's something you think could make it better, I'd like to try and implement it for the next version.

Thanks.

Steve