Sign In

The Extensive Guide to Milovana Omo Content

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to compile a list of all of the pee related Milovana teases that I've stumbled upon either through our awesome community content creators, or through looking for the tea

So after many months of on and off working on this tease, I finally finished it! It's room escaped theme so a bit more brain teaser than bladder teaser, but obviously that remains to be seen for how m

Afternoon was spent! I liked it well enough, and I made it through just fine. My few criticisms would be: I think the author underestimates the 2 second pee. I think most people underestimate t

5 minutes ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'm so glad that you did this! I was getting quite tired of having to use milovana's very outdated search bar to find teases related to wetting!

Yes I so agree! It's about time yours and many other member's work is properly shown. There's a sea of teases to sift through, so it's good to have a place to just get all of the pretty strictly watersports teases in a proper list!

18 hours ago, vancomycin said:

Hey guys I'm pretty new here but I love making wetting and desperation challenges and was keen to try use the milovana engine to make a few - you need an invite code for an account to make them however. I don't suppose anyone's got an account who would be happy to send me an invite code? Cheers!

If I remember correctly, there is a reddit forum you go to that has directions on how to get the invite! 🙂 I am fairly certain it only took the mods an hour to get me a code, its a fairly hassle free process I just can't remember off the top of my head exactly what to do 😛 

I did the "pee holding challenge" but I answered no to "are you feeling strong" on the first go round and made it way too easy for myself. I got to the end wet but only because it instructs you to. I'm doing "Get to the bathroom in time!" now after changing, I'm not sure if it'll have such an easy out but even if it does I'm not going to take it.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:25 AM, Scoopta said:

I did the "pee holding challenge" but I answered no to "are you feeling strong" on the first go round and made it way too easy for myself. I got to the end wet but only because it instructs you to. I'm doing "Get to the bathroom in time!" now after changing, I'm not sure if it'll have such an easy out but even if it does I'm not going to take it.

Awesome!!! Yeah, some of them will have wetting instructions too, some can be a real huge relief, as some of these teases allow you to wet for 2-3 seconds to make sure you're not dying of desperation lol. Glad to hear your experience! 😍

On 10/8/2019 at 8:11 AM, AriesTheRam said:

Awesome!!! Yeah, some of them will have wetting instructions too, some can be a real huge relief, as some of these teases allow you to wet for 2-3 seconds to make sure you're not dying of desperation lol. Glad to hear your experience! 😍

Yeah it was awesome, it was my first time doing one of these. I didn't even realize they existed until recently. I'm looking forward to trying all of them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, Fishface777 said:

I tried Pee Holding Challenge for the first time through the week, don’t know how I had previously missed it. I think it is massively underrated - it only has a 3 star rating but it made me burst for literally the first time ever. 

I love most of these teases! so glad to be able to have an actual list of these teases available at all times, and thanks to you and every other author's effort into making these a reality!

Does anyone know which one is the one that offers you a choice of location? From memory the choice is Bed, Chair, Shower, Home (and maybe one other choice). I thought it was Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge but I just played that through to check and if it is that one I couldn't find the path. Help! I want to find it because I have a hold planned where I want to tie myself to a chair...

3 hours ago, Fishface777 said:

Does anyone know which one is the one that offers you a choice of location? From memory the choice is Bed, Chair, Shower, Home (and maybe one other choice). I thought it was Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge but I just played that through to check and if it is that one I couldn't find the path. Help! I want to find it because I have a hold planned where I want to tie myself to a chair...

That would be this one it lets you build up desperation then haves you decide where to wet yourself. 

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36021

• 2 weeks later...