Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Furry Watersports Story

Hello, and welcome to the Interactive Furry Watersports Story, or IFWS. Written by Bachri.

After a long hiatus, and by popular demand, I have returned to writing this little series, albeit with a complete reboot. That's right, we're doing this from the top!

Now before we begin I should say that I'm not *just* doing this on FurAffinity. I, the author, have my own personal beef with this website and its community and refuse to be directly associated with it any further than necessary or provide it any exclusive content. As such, the story and its updates will be submitted on inkbunny.net and omorashi.org as well. That being said, I will be using an external website at https://www.poll-maker.com to keep track of votes across these websites.

Let's also get the disclaimer and rules out of the way while we're here.

Disclaimer

All characters depicted in sexual scenes are 18 years of age or above. Some characters depicted may or may not be under the age of 18, such characters will NOT be involved in sexual scenes or implied in any sexual activity.

This story is focused around watersports, or urine play. Urination, tame or sexualized, will be the main fetish involved here. This may or may not include toilet use, public urination, omorashi, pants wetting, bedwetting, incontinence, piss marking, drinking or vaginal/anal filling.

This will NOT include diapers, scat, cubs, vomit or any fetishes that involve severe pain and/or death.

Rules

-The IFWS is a weekly/bi-weekly event. Voting ends every Sunday morning (Usually before Noon EST) after the latest update, which will come every Sunday evening barring occasional delays caused by life and other projects. If an update is delayed, it will appear the following Sunday.

-At the end of each segment will be a listing of Authors Suggestions, a series of possible options that can be voted upon to make the story proceed. After the list will be a link to a poll that will allow you to place your vote. Adherence to the Authors Suggestions is not required, anyone can utilize the Other option to create a new voting option that should be valid. Moreover, the poll is not always set in stone; it is usually used so the author can get an idea of what the voters want to see.

-One vote per individual, please.

-The author has full veto powers in the event of a custom vote that doesn't make sense storywise or shouldn't otherwise be possible.

-Please be patient, waiting a full week in between segments can be tedious but I want to make sure everybody who is interested gets a chance to vote.

-Please treat other voters with respect. Do not harrass other voters or try to coax them into voting for your preferred choices.

Character [Main]

-[THIS SECTION WILL UPDATE AS THE STORY PROGRESSES]-

Name: (Generated in the next segment)

Species: (Subspecies in next segment) https://linkto.run/p/SMR65KAE

Gender/Sex: https://linkto.run/p/BMR9JK9A

Orientation: https://linkto.run/p/C51KZX6Q

Character [Misc.]

-[THIS SECTION WILL UPDATE AS THE STORY PROGRESSES]-

World Setting

And now to set up the world in which the story will take place. There will be quite a few options, so allow me to describe the possibilities before putting in the vote.

Modern: The year is 20XX, anything that can be found in the real world- including all its myriad problems- can likely be found here.

Apocalyptic: Similar to modern, except that something REALLY bad happened. Whether it be zombies or nuclear bombs, the only concern here is survival.

Medieval: You might be a merchant or a knight, a princess or a witch. Swordplay and magic are the name of the game in this world.

Ancient: At the beginnings of civilization, this world is for those who love loincloths and tribal settings.

Sci-Fi: Whether it's in the vast emptiness of space, the enclosed halls of a starliner or the cramped alleys and streets of a future Earth, this is the place to find it.

Superhero: If you enjoy tight spandex and x-ray vision, this should be a good fit.

Pop-Culture: Any mainstream setting that you can think of; Fallout, Star Wars, Sonic the Hedgehog, Game of Thrones, Pokemon, whatever you want. Use the Other option to put in your own choice here.

https://linkto.run/p/XPMBN8DD

Edited by Bachri (see edit history)

Prior segment results: 

[Setting] Medieval
[Gender] Male
[Orientation] Bisexual
[Species] Canine
[Age] 18-23

Now that we have a basic world setting decided on, it's time to choose the exact type of sub-setting we're going to explore. 

European Medieval: Old World England/France/Germany in the 700-1400's era. Kings and knights, peons and paupers, and everything in between.

High Fantasy: For those who love Dungeons and Dragons or Lord of the Rings style stories.

Age of Sailing: Between merchants, pirates and the royal navies of the European powers trying to settle the new world, the high seas of the 1700's Caribbean await

Arabian Nights: Set in the soft deserts of ancient Arabia. Think Aladdin or Prince of Persia.

Far Eastern: In the low fields, high mountains and endless coasts, the orient resides. Set in ancient China and Feudal Japan.

Birth of Industry: Whether in the new world or the old, progress is coming. Set in the late 1700's, watch the changes industry brings forth.

When in Rome: Do as the Romans do, of course. Set shortly after the end of the first year of the new calendar, enjoy togas, bath houses, aqueducts and colosseums.

Vikings!: Raiding, pillaging and burials at sea, the Nordic way of life certainly doesn't lack for excitement.

https://linkto.run/p/BIFPEROY

And now we'll decide the overall feel of the story here, as well as how we do stats and how problems are resolved.

Realistic: Problems could be small and easy to fix, but are more often dangerous and potentially lethal. Don't go trying to be a hero. Stats will have a major impact.

Toony: Things are more cartoon-like, it's really hard to die unless you're trying. Breaking physics can be done with a little effort. Stats will have less impact, but are still important for certain things.

Relaxed: Don't sweat the small things, nothing is too difficult for you. We're all here to have a good time, so have fun doing what you do. Stats will have almost no impact on anything but the hardest challenges.

D&D-like: For those who like a good roll of the dice. Roll high and you'll do wonderous things. Roll low, and... well, good luck all the same! The stats system will adopt a d20 setup.

https://linkto.run/p/P2IVQDJW

And finally, a subspecies vote. Canines can be a lot of different breeds, after all!

[Wolf]
[Fox]
[Labrador]
[Doberman]
[Pitbull]
[Border Collie]
[Bulldog]
[Pug]

[Enter your own]

https://linkto.run/p/O1HB3K1M

It's great to see you're starting this series again, although with a new story this time! I too didn't get to participate in the last one, but it was really good!

Anyway, I was wondering if you could change one vote from high fantasy to vikings, because I really like the idea of having a little polar fox viking going forth to brave the frozen seas. 😄

Looking forward to seeing this story unfold!

Edited by LittleRaven556
Words + typos... (see edit history)

For rules and Character Sheet, go here: https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/53164-interactive-furry-watersports-story/?tab=comments#comment-1708582

[For omorashi.org only]

So there's a bit of a problem: Omorashi.org doesn't let me edit my posts past a certain time. That's a problem because the way the story is set up (originally designed for Furaffinity, wherein I could edit anything at any time,) requires that I edit the original post in order to keep track of things like character sheet, stats, inventory, relationships and implement any necessary rules updates. As doing all of this would be far too inefficient and tedious for the readers to just add to every single post, I have requested edit permissions through a trouble ticket last week.

As the admins have yet to respond to my request, I am now forced to make a choice. If I'm not granted self-edit permissions by the next voting period (Sunday) I will have to discontinue the IFWS on Omorashi.org. In such an eventuality, the IFWS will become an Inkbunny.net exclusive.

[End statement]

Prior segment results: 

[Sub-setting] High Fantasy
[Sub-species] Fox
[Stats Setup] D&D-like

And now with all of the basics figured out, let's decide what we do for a living, where we are in the world, how we start off in stats and what kinds of traits we have! Don't worry, this is the last vote before things get started, promise! ❤️

Feel free to mix-n-match the Roles and Locations! I'll figure it out, so be creative!

Farmer: You are a peasant farmer from a small village out on the outskirts of the kingdom. (+2 Strength, +1 Nature)

Traveling Minstrel: You are a speaker of song and folklore among a group of nomads. (+2 Charisma, +1 Performance)

City Survivor: You are a ruffian in one of the largest cities of the kingdom, tough enough to survive on the streets and smart enough to live to adulthood. (+2 Constitution, +1 Deception)

Bandit: You are a bandit working with a clan in the forests to raze, pillage and destroy whatever you can get your hands on. (+2 Strength, +1 Intimidation)

Blacksmith: You are a young blacksmith in a small town, working to perfect your craft. (+2 Strength, +1 Sleight of Hand)

Thief: You are a professional thief, using darkness and silence to your advantage to take what you need. (+2 Dexterity, +1 Stealth)

Apprentice: You are an apprentice to a powerful wizard, teaching you all you need to know to eventually replace them. (+2 Intelligence, +1 Arcana)

Alchemist: You are a student of alchemy, the science of making potions and poisons and how to use them. (+2 Intelligence, +1 Medicine)

Town Guard: You are a guard of the kingdom, charged with protecting one of its many towns from its many threats. (+2 Constitution, +1 Athletics)

Circus Trouper: You are with a traveling group of professional performers, your acrobatics in particular have made an impression. (+2 Dexterity, +1 Acrobatics)

Army Ranger: Trained from birth, you are an elite Ranger in the king's army with bowmanship second to none. (+2 Dexterity, +1 Perception)

Mercenary: You are a mercenary willing to do whatever it takes, assuming the coin is good. (+2 Constitution, +1 Survival)

Noble Heir: You belong to a Noble family with a large parcel of land not far from the cities, expecting to soon be forced into a marriage with another family. (+2 Charisma, +1 History)

Prince: You are the crown prince, spending your days with your family and learning what it takes to rule a kingdom. (+2 Wisdom, +1 Persuasion)

King: You are the king, taking the throne after your fathers' unexpected demise, and now you have a kingdom to maintain. (+2 Wisdom, +1 Performance)

https://linkto.run/p/O3H53KMM

Next up: Where are we?

The Middle of Nowhere: You are lost in the woods somewhere.

In a Tiny Hamlet: You are in a hamlet out on the outskirts of the kingdom.

In a Small Village: You are in a village, barely protected from the wilds and the borders.

In a Moderate Town: You are in a town not too far from the larger cities.

In a Large City: You are in a bustling city well within the kingdom.

In the Capital: You are in the Capital city of the kingdom, protected from the wildlands.

In a Caravan: You are traveling with a wandering caravan, going from place to place.

On the Frontlines: You are in an army camp on the border, along with the other soldiers.

In an Academy: You are in an Academy for mages and scientists, either as visitor or student.

In the Barracks: You are in a Barracks, housing local Guards and Militia.

In a Noble House: You are in the house of the local Nobility, a luxurious and well-guarded estate.

In the Palace: You are in the Palace of the kingdom, home to the royal family.

https://linkto.run/p/JUQGII1X

Just two more things: Stat Bonuses

[Everything +1]
[Strength +6]
[Dexterity +6]
[Constitution +6]
[Intelligence +6]
[Wisdom +6]
[Charisma +6]

https://linkto.run/p/Q52VVJ34

And at long last: Traits (Please choose up to four)

Strong: +4 Strength
Deft: +4 Dexterity
Resilient: +4 Constitution
Intelligent: +4 Intelligence
Wise: +4 Wisdom
Handsome: +4 Charisma

Nimble: +2 Acrobatics
Animalistic: +2 Animal Handling
Gifted: +2 Arcana
Fitness: +2 Athletics
Wily: +2 Deception
Archaic: +2 History
Paranoid: +2 Insight
Frightening: +2 Intimidation
Keen: Investigation +2
Healer: Medicine +2
Green-Thumb: Nature +2
Attentive: Perception +2
Gleeful: Performance +2
Empathetic: Persuasion +2
Reverant: Religion +2
Natural Pick: Sleight of Hand +2
Silent: Stealth +2
Wanderer: Survival +2

Steel Tank: +200 ml Bladder Capacity
Tiny Tank: -200 ml Bladder Capacity
Be a Holder: +2 to Urge Checks
Ever Frantic: -2 to Urge Checks
Well Endowed: +2 Inches (More attractive in sexual scenes)
Short Sausage: -2 Inches (Less attractive, but some may find it cute)
Nocturnal Enuresis: Sleeping has a chance based on current Bladder Capacity to cause the Bladder value to reset to 0 overnight. This results in a wetting event.

https://linkto.run/p/HZ92I2AP

Apologies everybody, but due to the Administration's inability to respond to my request for edit permissions (whether in the positive or the negative) over two weeks I am unable to optimize the rules, update the character sheet or keep Tutorials in a single location. As such, I am forced to discontinue the IFWS on Omorashi.org. From now on this story will only be found on Inkbunny.net. The latest entry can be found here: https://inkbunny.net/s/2000324

You will need to have an account there if you wish to keep following.

• The topic was locked