Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Was dared and had to wet myself on a park bench + video

17 hours ago, PantsWetter99 said:

Someone i met over kik dared me to wet my pants on a park bench. Ive never wet my pants in public before but i agreed as long as i had permission to wear black pants (because i still had to walk back and didnt want everyone to notice instantly). However, after doing it, i felt daring enough to admit my "accident" to a woman i passed while walking home. I sheepishly asked her "is it obvious i peed my pants? I really couldn't hold it, I'm sorry."  She looked very shocked but then quickly told me not to worry too much. Since my voice was genuinely shaking when i talked to her, i later realized that she must have believed my "accident" to be authentic. I thanked her and walked away. It was such a dang cute little moment. I then walked home and a couple more people noticed me. I just kept blushing and kept walking without saying anything. You could still tell i peed my pants even if i was wearing black pants because the wet spot glistened in the sunlight.  I think i handled all the embarrassment quite well, the only thing im sorry about is actually wetting the park bench. I realize now that it's rude and disrespectful and i shouldnt have wet myself on there. If this counts as public vandalism im really really sorry.

trim.A3D0A214-6D68-4142-A75E-419AFE69A07C.MOV

Love the way it glistened in the sun as the wet patch grew!