Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Monster hunter world holding game!!!

I made a thing! A monster hunter holding challenge for anyone who’s interested. I haven’t tried it yet sadly but I still wanted to post it!

rules. No toilet until you finish... complete the challenge or wet yourself. (either way you win!) master rank only! 

Ok role a die 1-2 just underwear. 3 underwear and pants. 4-5 diaper/makeshift underwear diaper. 6 diaper/makeshift diaper and pants

Phase 1.

Every quest drink a glass of water.

After every faint drink another glass.

If you fail a quest drink tea or soda or something along those lines.

Repeat until you can slightly feel your bladder...

Phase 2.

Every quest drink tea/soda/etc.

Every faint drink another glass.

If you fail the quest push a small squirt into your pants (if you can) and drink a small cup of coffee or something with a similar effect.

Repeat until desperate. Like 7/10 desperate.

Phase 3.

hunt 3 master rank elders. Any three you want just not the same one 3 times.

After you defeat them role the die for the boss. 1 Zorah. 2 Xeno. 3-4 Shara. 5-6 Kulve. 

Every faint squirt once.

If you fail a quest restart at your first elder and pee for 3 seconds.

keep attempting until you lose control.

beat the boss and you can use the bathroom. (or use your pants if you want)

happy hunting!!! ^.^ (might edit occasionally to make it better. let me know if you have any additional ideas for this!)

And... I wet myself 🥰 held to long against odo and went from a 6/10 to a 8/10 before I went to fight Kirin and being in bliss from being desperate for the first time in a while made the fight probably one of the funnest I’ve had. But in the end I failed/won I failed the quest but I couldn’t hold it any more and gave up because I know I wouldn’t have lasted another quest so I won by letting go. I’m actually still peeing now and my makeshift diaper actually is holding pretty well... though it’s still leaking but I love it sooo much... the first release was probably the best I’ve had in a while and it came out in bursts each better then the last. definitely gonna do that more often cause that was amazing...

edit: I’m definitely sleeping in this

Edited by OceanicReality (see edit history)
On 10/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, Hintojo said:

Bookmarking this for later, thanks! I don’t have MHW, but you’ve given me a reason to finally finish my playthrough of MHGen.

Like I said I’ll probably end up making multiple versions of this so I can improve its effectiveness and overall fun, but for now I’ll leave it as is even though it’s quite difficult 😅 but I hope you enjoy!