Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ladies, have you ever wet yourself cause toilet was too dirty

This actually happened to my Mum, a few years back. Now clearly being my mother I'm not going to share too many details, but we were on holiday in an African country and had taken a boat trip to an island. The only toilet facility was... Grim. 🤢

It wasn't something we discussed, but it was obvious what happened, and the change of clothes once we got back to the hotel all but confirmed it. 

On a road trip down to Dallas last year I stopped at this junky looking rest stop because I was bursting to piss, I got inside the rest stop and gosh did it reek like 💩 I went into the one bathroom it offered and I don’t think it would be good for me to describe it. 
I ended up pissing myself getting out of my car at another rest stop...

Not a major wetting, but a couple of months ago I went on a trip with a couple of friends and we stopped at a roadside rest area because the other girl was really busting and had to go. She went, but told us that the toilets were foul, so her brother just peed beside the car and I decided to hold on until later. (I needed to go but I wasn't yet desperate) However it was quite a while before we stopped again, and with how much water I'd drunk I ended up needing to go really badly. We eventually did stop in a small town to buy some lunch but while we were in the shop I was really desperate and couldn't stay still, and couldn't help leaking several times. After we'd finished in the shop we went and found a toilet.

Guest CuckooForCaca

This actually happens quite often in countries with unhygienic toilet facilities like India or, as @Despguy123 so arousingly described, Iran. Women try to hold it until they can go somewhere a little less disgusting...and sometimes they can't, with smoking hot consequences.

My first ever fiction on this site will probably be following this theme - a sophisticated, beautiful woman from a large city has to go somewhere more rural, desperately has to go but passes up the one chance of a filthy toilet, then realises she can't hold it...

I had an ex do this, when we were teenagers.   She left mine, didn't have time to use the WC before as she had to get a train home, then walked 15 mins home on the other end.  She was desperate but didn't use the public loos as they were horrible, she walked past them but wet herself massively about 50 yards from her home.

she was wearing red trousers, with thin black tights under and white knickers.  She told me about it later.   Said she knew she probably wouldn't make it

Guest CuckooForCaca
4 hours ago, moiamigo said:

I had an ex do this, when we were teenagers.   She left mine, didn't have time to use the WC before as she had to get a train home, then walked 15 mins home on the other end.  She was desperate but didn't use the public loos as they were horrible, she walked past them but wet herself massively about 50 yards from her home.

she was wearing red trousers, with thin black tights under and white knickers.  She told me about it later.   Said she knew she probably wouldn't make it

Such a hot scenario! It's so titillating to imagine a desperate woman passing up the chance to use a filthy toilet, knowing she probably won't make it, then finally succumbing to disgrace...

On 9/29/2019 at 10:51 PM, Precellence said:

On a road trip down to Dallas last year I stopped at this junky looking rest stop because I was bursting to piss, I got inside the rest stop and gosh did it reek like 💩 I went into the one bathroom it offered and I don’t think it would be good for me to describe it. 
I ended up pissing myself getting out of my car at another rest stop...

cool. would have loved to see you wet

On 10/1/2019 at 6:14 PM, CuckooForCaca said:

This actually happens quite often in countries with unhygienic toilet facilities like India or, as @Despguy123 so arousingly described, Iran. Women try to hold it until they can go somewhere a little less disgusting...and sometimes they can't, with smoking hot consequences.

My first ever fiction on this site will probably be following this theme - a sophisticated, beautiful woman from a large city has to go somewhere more rural, desperately has to go but passes up the one chance of a filthy toilet, then realises she can't hold it...

Did you write this story? If yes, can you please put its link here? 

• 3 weeks later...

No but one time, on the road with my family, we stopped at a rest stop and the toilets were the worst I had ever see ! Squat toilet but with poop and vomit everywhere on the floor of the room. I was trying to figure out how I could reach it without stepping in something nasty when I saw what looked like diarrhea all over the place you're suppose to place your feet to squat, so I backed up. I was wearing sandals and the smell was terrible so we decided to go in a supermarket. I didn't wet myself but I know I wouldn't have used those nasty toilets even if I was absolutly desperate ! 

• 1 month later...