Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accident In Front of the Toilet

So earlier this evening I started a hold, instructed by a member of this site to hold my bladder in for as long as I possibly could, with the promise of clean relief at the end. I cycled through a few outfits, but ended up in a pair of grey boyshorts and light blue acid-wash overall shorts.

I settled down with my mandated 1/2 pint of water (quickly cleared off in my arrogance), and focused on my games, giving updates and performing the occasional tasks I was set, (sitting with legs spread and no squirming, then holding for 45 minutes while taking periodic drinks of water. Of course, eventually I was bursting, and I was given my final challenge; stand in front of the toilet and do a call-and-response countdown.

59... I felt the first leak surge into my underwear, dampening them slightly...

57... The leak had gotten through to my shorts, leaving a coin sized stain between my scissoring legs...

By the time I reached 50, I was on my knees in front of the toilet knowing I wasn't going to make it.

49... The dam burst, and despite me frantically grabbing at my crotch with both hands, my shorts and underwear grew soaked under my clasped hands, piss puddling beneath me as I gasped, resulting in an end to my 3 hour hold...

1569712137257.thumb.jpg.ae8d613f54bc90016a722ff6dcb3149b.jpgIMG_20190929_000932.thumb.jpg.4b9cf333e5064950001f812bac24559b.jpg