Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee during sport

This post just reminded me of a pic I saw maybe a couple of years ago now...it was of a teen girl on a podium, I don't think she had come first.....but her shorts were so obviously wet.(pee wet)...I would rate it as the best 'sport wetting' pic I have ever seen....even counting all the sport wettings that used to be on that site that closed.  Does anyone know the pic I mean or have a link?

I was a swimmer in highschool and my first 2 years i almost always shared a lane with a cute redhead a few years older than me. She would tell me every single time she peed in the pool right next to me. I used to jokingly thank her for warming me up. I remember on one long bus ride to a meet she was complaining to me about how badly she needed to pee. She squirmed and held herself until we got to the away school. We got separated in the locker rooms obviously, but when we were waiting for the warmups to open she was still squirming. She told me the bathrooms were separate from the changing rooms and didn't want to walk that far. When we hopped in the pool I still remember the look of relaxation on her face.

I also ran track with the same girl and she got desperate next to me on the bus on 2 different occasions, but nothing came of it.

Senior year i dated a cheer leader for a short time and i remember her telling me about almost peeing her pants during a basketball game. She said she didn't have time to go before an away game started and had to hold it while cheering and dancing until after their halftime show. Unfortunately i was not there to witness it.

20 hours ago, CGWmech15 said:

I was a swimmer in highschool and my first 2 years i almost always shared a lane with a cute redhead a few years older than me. She would tell me every single time she peed in the pool right next to me. I used to jokingly thank her for warming me up. I remember on one long bus ride to a meet she was complaining to me about how badly she needed to pee. She squirmed and held herself until we got to the away school. We got separated in the locker rooms obviously, but when we were waiting for the warmups to open she was still squirming. She told me the bathrooms were separate from the changing rooms and didn't want to walk that far. When we hopped in the pool I still remember the look of relaxation on her face.

I also ran track with the same girl and she got desperate next to me on the bus on 2 different occasions, but nothing came of it.

Senior year i dated a cheer leader for a short time and i remember her telling me about almost peeing her pants during a basketball game. She said she didn't have time to go before an away game started and had to hold it while cheering and dancing until after their halftime show. Unfortunately i was not there to witness it.

That's fantastic, I'd love if a girl would pee in the pool right beside me.
Did she tell you she was peeing before or after she actually peed?

I'm curious about how did she tell you the very first time, it should be quite funny

On 9/30/2019 at 2:58 PM, WetG/F said:

This post just reminded me of a pic I saw maybe a couple of years ago now...it was of a teen girl on a podium, I don't think she had come first.....but her shorts were so obviously wet.(pee wet)...I would rate it as the best 'sport wetting' pic I have ever seen....even counting all the sport wettings that used to be on that site that closed.  Does anyone know the pic I mean or have a link?

This answer in turns reminds me of a scene I witnessed some years ago. My sister was a swimmer and I sometimes went to watch her swimming competition. In this particular occasion there was a girl on the podium who had to pee  very clearly. She was wearing just her swimsuit and a long white t-shirt. She kept a hand (and her t-shirt) tight pressed between her legs, holding her crotch the whole time she was on the podium. I don't know if she actually peed her swimsuit, but it seems to me very difficult that she didn't leak at least a little

On 10/4/2019 at 10:47 AM, Pee jeans said:

That's fantastic, I'd love if a girl would pee in the pool right beside me.
Did she tell you she was peeing before or after she actually peed?

I'm curious about how did she tell you the very first time, it should be quite funny

Man that was 13 years ago so the exact conversation is fuzzy. I was brand new to the team and I think it started with her telling me that coach got mad if you got out in the middle of a set so it was way better for everyone if you just peed in the pool. Then later she asked if I cared, I said no, and she was like "good cause I'm going right now" then we laughed, and I went back to watching the time clock waiting for the next set to start.

Also a swimmer, one time a friend of mine (roughly 16 at the time) and I were training at a new pool and the coach gave us a bathroom break before the main set, as we wouldn’t be stopping after that. We finished training about an hour later, and the friend told me as soon as we started she had to pee. She said she tried to hold it cause she didn’t want to pee in the pool, but eventually had no choice.

Another story from a friend is when she was about 12, she’d just started dancing. Since she’d just started, she had no idea where the bathroom was and was too shy to ask, so she ended up completely soaking herself in front of the class. 

Guest MelodicDesire

I often pee while swimming as I do distance swimming so can be in the pool a while. I have tight swimming gear as well which is nice and tight on my bladder.

This has reminded me of an incident I’d forgotten. 
I would’ve been 16, and worked at a large supermarket, and the social club organised a game of football, Aussie Rules, against another supermarket. 
It was mid winter, pouring with rain showers, and the ground was very wet and muddy. I ended up in more than a couple of puddles, and was pretty much soaked, and for the record, was wearing black shorts. 
At one point, the ball was down the other end of the field and I was by myself, and I realised that I needed to pee a bit, although not desperately. 
I deliberately started letting out a series of little leaks, which ran down my legs. Eventually I was able to completely empty my bladder while I played. 
I made sure to end up face down in a puddle a few times to hide it, although I was already saturated anyway. I completely got away with it. 
For the record, I even kicked a goal. 

I ran track in high school for a few years and one time stands out to me. I remember having to pee before school even ended but after school We had a track meet that was a long bus ride away. I went to go pee before we left but there was a line and I didn’t want to miss the bus so I got on the bus thinking I could wait no problem. Needless to say the already hour and 15 minute trip to the meet turned into close to two hours because of traffic. I was in tears at one point. I kept asking the coach to stop but he wouldn’t because we were already late to the meet. Even when we got there no one knew where the bathrooms were and then my coach wanted me to warm up first So I was ready for my race. Throughout all of that I seriously was a mess. I couldn’t stand still and was holding myself. Finally I asked a female coach and she said I could run off to the bathroom real quick. I thought for sure I was going to lose it!

Edited by Mrgala21 (see edit history)

Sledding, although not formal competion.  My omo cousin got loads of hot chocolate into us before going to the little slope. Street would be blocked. 15 or more sledders. Sliding off the slope side got clothing cold and wet.  Shivering sometimes makes me dribble. So as soon as I noticed needing, I asked my cousin where to pee.  "No bathroom near here.  You're already slush soaked, so sit on the curb just uphill from slush and no one will notice."  I started to object. But already the need had gotten worse.  Most of my pee ran under the dirty slush melting a small tunnel.  No one showed signs of noticing. A little later remembering my cousin peed even more often than I, I  realized she'd peed her pants before I'd asked her where to.  After that I peed outdoors whenever snow soaked.

Standing next to each other that cousin and I also peed in ocean surf and lakes.

• 4 weeks later...