Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Daisy Diapered Loss of Control video help

its on thisvid.com titled "Loss of Control" but the user is MIA for weeks now and wont let anyone send them messages or friends request to view the private video. If anyone could help i would be willing to trade videos. I have a ton of paid content that i have purchased over the years and am willing to trade for that specific video, please HELP. Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, kamigawa said:

DO you happen to have Dominationforyourowngood's video "Samsara soaks her jeans at the movie theater"? I have the aforementioned Innocent Loss of Control clip and I would be more than happy to upload it to the download section if I saw yours there first 🙂

Unfortunately Domination for your own good is on the Do Not Post List, so it can't be uploaded here.

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2019 at 11:18 PM, KryptonianGod said:

its on thisvid.com titled "Loss of Control" but the user is MIA for weeks now and wont let anyone send them messages or friends request to view the private video. If anyone could help i would be willing to trade videos. I have a ton of paid content that i have purchased over the years and am willing to trade for that specific video, please HELP. Thanks in advance.

I'm also looking for the video and I can't add that person. I'm wondering if you have that video now, if you do, could you upload it here or dm me?

• 3 years later...