Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone ever find themselves in a situation where you are alone and unable to ask anyone for the bathroom and desperately holding because you have no other choice but no-one knows? 

I was once in a seminar where I didn’t know anyone in a town I wasn’t familiar with and in a hotel I had never used before. The seminars were very long and included several speakers and presentations and awards and I sat silently desperate for ages! 

Another time I was in a long three hour university exam and by the end of the first hour I had to go bad but you were forbidden to leave the room. No-one knew but I was clenching so badly and fighting internally to not pesky self for well over an hour. 

One other time was at high school during exams and in the middle of a big exam the school fire alarm went off. We all had to leave the building without coats on a cold day but we were not allowed to talk to each other as exam conditions remained in place in case we discussed any of the questions. When the fire brigade finally let us back in we had to continue the remaining time on the exam but having been so cold outside and been drinking water during the exam I was so bursting for the loo for the rest of the exam I seriously thought I would have an accident but I absolutely couldn’t leave to go! 

A final one for now was after my twins were born and a health professional was in my house checking on the babies and myself. I was breast feeding both babies so confined to my armchair for at least an hour and this professional was worried I wasn’t drinking enough so insisted I drank a full glass of water through a straw (both hands had babies feeding in them) while she was there to keep my milk flowing but the entire time she was there and my babies were feeding I was clenching my muscles fir dear life as I yearned to pee so badly! 

So have you ever struggled alone in silence with a very full bladder? Can you remember any details?

Guest MelodicDesire

One time for me was when I went to a rather badly designed cinema, from the seat I was in the only way to leave to go to the bathroom would mean I had to walk in front of the screen. That coupled with a rather large drink meant I was absolutely bursting for a wee half way through with no choice but to either hold it or disturb the movie for people. 

On 9/26/2019 at 12:03 AM, MelodicDesire said:

One time for me was when I went to a rather badly designed cinema, from the seat I was in the only way to leave to go to the bathroom would mean I had to walk in front of the screen. That coupled with a rather large drink meant I was absolutely bursting for a wee half way through with no choice but to either hold it or disturb the movie for people. 

That’s basically every film I go to, as I never book them, my Nan normally does and then invites my entire family. So it’s me, my brother, sister, and mum. She always books the front row, as my brother struggles to see and hear otherwise, but this means I need to walk in front of the screen when I’m desperate for a leak midway through. And I’m 6ft 1in, as well, so it’s really hard to duck down. That’s why I tend to be careful with films, if it’s a long one I sometimes feel like I’m going to pop by the time I get out.

Guest MelodicDesire
23 hours ago, RagingPython said:

That’s basically every film I go to, as I never book them, my Nan normally does and then invites my entire family. So it’s me, my brother, sister, and mum. She always books the front row, as my brother struggles to see and hear otherwise, but this means I need to walk in front of the screen when I’m desperate for a leak midway through. And I’m 6ft 1in, as well, so it’s really hard to duck down. That’s why I tend to be careful with films, if it’s a long one I sometimes feel like I’m going to pop by the time I get out.

I'm glad someone understands the pain, I barely remember the movie at all since my entire thought process was focused on not wetting myself 😅

10 hours ago, MelodicDesire said:

I'm glad someone understands the pain, I barely remember the movie at all since my entire thought process was focused on not wetting myself 😅

I never get that desperate. Not often, anyway. I often don’t remember films though, as they just don’t hold my attention the same way a TV series does, and I often don’t get enough time to care about the characters.