Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"locked out" wettings?

you know the vids, girl is "locked out" and wets herself, but anyone ever have it actually happen. for example. you are very desperate and pull into a gas station, only to find it as one of those single stall ones where people lock the door. you wait and few mins but no one comes out and you know you are about go, so you hurry back to the car and end up wetting yourself. or your desperate and go in a store, but either occupied or no public restroom and have an accident. i have but then again i always wait to long lol.

The only time was many years ago before I was into Omorashi.  I was on a run and it was pouring down rain.  The bathroom in the park I ran through was locked.  A bit later when I was stopped at a stop light, I just let go.  I probably could have held it, but I was soaked anyway, so I thought I might as well be more comfortable and let go.

It would have happened when I was ages 5 to 10 except for one thing.  Out neighborhood had undeveloped lots in every block.  Seemingly, when out playing, every girl and boy used these lots instead their home restroom.  That's where I often peed through my high-school senior year.  But up to age nine or so, I didn't have a house key.  If not for the brush-filled lots, many times I would have wet from waiting too long.

Later, I often have had latch-key accidents.  For me the latch-key pees can be entirely different.  A mild pee need can become a latch-key pee.  Seemingly, my urinary sphincter just spontaneously relaxes when I get to my door step.

It happened to me a few times. It's just so hard to stand in front of the bathroom really desperate and waiting for your turn. Pee just comes out eventually and you can't help yourself. Usually it's not a full wetting, but definitely enough pee escapes for everyone to know what happened. 

The most embarrassed moment like that happened a few years ago when I decided to use a bathroom at the gas station, but when I got there, it was locked and I had to get the key from an employee inside the shop. I tried to skip the line to get the key, but one of the people waiting to pay for the gas rudely reminded me to wait in the line for my turn. I got nervous because of that and before I could explain to him that I just need a bathroom key, my bladder capitulated and I started to pee in my pants. It was actually more of a stuttering "I just just need a bath...room..." and I was already peeing. Not leaking or spurting, but actually peeing. Not very common for me when I'm desperate. I usually spurt heavily a few times before I totally lose it. It was probably due to nervousness. Usually I can stop peeing after a few seconds, but on that occasion I just couldn't and peed much longer. I even grabbed myself in a panic. Otherwise I never do that. At the end, I didn't really empty my bladder, but my knee length shorts were still properly wet all the way down before I could stop peeing and I made a puddle under my feet. I didn't even want to use the bathroom any more. And it was a real walk of shame back to my car, everyone looking at me. I just quickly put a plastic shopping bag on my seat and drove off. At least I had a spare clothes in my car and was able to change my pants in a nearby parking lot before going home, otherwise I would have to walk from a parking lot back to my apartment all wet in the middle of the afternoon. 

I was walking back to my apartment in college after eating in a restaurant a mile or so away and I was doing the potty dance and trying not to brag myself when I finally made it back to my front door. The building was pretty old and you had to get the key in the hole just right or it wouldn't turn. I was really struggling as I tried to get the key to turn and started leaking. After a few big leaks I stepped off the porch onto the lawn and gave up. I totally wet my pants on my front lawn. The relief was amazing! After I was done I wanted to get back inside before someone saw me. I made it back to my room and took a nice long shower.

• 1 year later...

Apparently, latchkey accidents are quite common, for us and non-omo types. Your brain is reluctant to let go after years of potty training, and getting close to the bathroom lets it say "okay, time to go!" and your desperation increases. A locked door at that point has spelled a wet or messy situation for many a pair of undies.

My favorite such situation is my first deliberate hold. I held it an INSANELY long time after I'd been in major pain. It ended about five steps from the toilet, more desperation than I could have ever imagined, but had controlled for so long, suddenly doubling and my control snapping instantly. Buuuut, that's not the sort of story you asked for, is it? So, here's a proper latchkey accident.

------

I might make this (and that hold story, for that matter) its own topic and tell it in more detail, but once, I was driving a woman to her office. I had to go to the bathroom badly, having passed up an earlier opportunity to stop because I didn't want to delay her. I asked if I could come in and use the bathroom; I was a bit surprised she said yes because I didn't know her well at all and it was after dark. But she said I, the big, imposing-looking guy she hadn't known a full day, could come in as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I sighed with relief (not that kind of 'relief,' yet) and followed. However, in your classic omo cliche moment, she couldn't find the right key. I held it for as long as I could, and when time ran out and I peed my pants right in front of her, she kept apologizing to me in this sweet voice with this motherly-looking face... having her comfort me like that was so wonderful even though I was so very embarrassed. I wish I could live that night over and over.

My bigger wish, though, is for that dear woman's willingness to take risks for kindness to always be rewarded. 🙂

My last legitimate accident was at the door. I had to go quite bad for much of my walk home, but as I got on my block I was hit with the most intense urge I can remember. Had to stop for a second to squeeze and maintain control about 100 yards from the house. Got to the hose and opened the first door (there was two doors into my unit) and as I was putting the key in the second door it hit me again. I remember bending my knees and leaning forward and squeezing as hard as I could but the pee just started coming out. I tried to hold it back for about 5 seconds as I stared down at my pants and saw the pee splashing down my legs and starting to form a puddle. I eventually made the calculation that I had already peed my pants so I just let go and completely soaked my shorts. I lived in the unit alone and had laundry so I just laughed and felt embarrassed. It was my first full accident in 15 years. Didn't tell anyone until recently when I admitted it to my upstairs neighbour at the time.

My favorite was leaving a party 2 floors downstairs from mine in a high rise.  I left because I had to go so badly, but on my way out of the place I kept getting stuck talking to people.  Finally I broke away and decided to use the bathroom at the party, but of course someone was in there.  So I walked out and kind of sprinted to the stairs, got into the stairs and the need to go actually surpassed my foot placement and I tripped, barely catching myself on the landing halfway up the flight.  Made it up the rest of the way to my floor, zipped to my front door, and the effing keys TWICE because I was in such a panic.  Once I had that door open that was it.  I was already wetting by the time I made it into the shower stall and the relief was so good I didn't even try to stop.

Outside of doing like personal challenges and stuff Ive never actualy properly peed my pants either from being locked out or just outside the door as happens to many people it seems. Which is kind of amazing considering how many times Ive come home absolutely desperate. I have experienced small leaks and even a short spurt at one time but never actualy full blown accidents.

I would kind of like to experience one, but its not the easiest to time as I dont exactly want to pee myself in my car.

• 1 month later...

Yes! It has happened to me. A few years back, I was visiting a friend one state away. She had to work one day, so we met on her lunch break, then she scooted back to the office as I began the stroll back to her apartment, where I would wait for her to return. Once in the apartment complex, I actually got a little lost, because all the buildings looked the same. 

I needed the toilet so badly from all the water we had at the restaurant, I actually started going in my pants as I stumbled around, looking for her place. I stopped every leak, but by the time I got to her front door and couldn't work the guest key (she did warn me the front door was a bit iffy), the pee started shooting out of me. I literally yelled and grabbed myself.

I was so embarrassed. 

I regained control and hobbled to the back patio door, which had an easier lock. I was able to get in while pee continued to go into my jeans. 

I was into omo then, but I was legitimately horrified of being seen by a neighbor. I was not enjoying myself one bit. I ran to the toilet, finished, and removed my pants, bagging them in a plastic bag to hide the wetness & scent, then calmed down and put on new jeans. It's hot now, in retrospect, but it was so terrible at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't necessarily being locked out, but I saw an older construction woman take a pee all over my lawn. The story is that my house was built early, but they were expanding the area with dozens of new houses. These new houses were only early in development, so no toilets or even walls, and the woman probably thought that everyone in my house, the only finished house, was at work or school. There was one portapotty, but it was toppled over from a storm a few days ago, and she was the only one there, the other construction workers went to lunch - so she just let it loose all over my front lawn lol