Sign in to follow this  

The real accident that started my fetish

Interesting that you've arrived here without some childhood events along the same lines as your recent experience.  Thanks for posting

Edited by tricot
reply to correct thread
  • Upvote 2

I've wet myself as a child a lot of times times too, but i was never turned on, just upset. I think only when we're older, we can start enjoying things in a more kinky way. 

Edited by PantsWetter99
  • Upvote 1

That’s a great story and exactly how I got into the fetish too. I had narrow misses on buses, in exams and a few other situations as a teenager, but it was walking back to my student room after an evening in the bar at uni when I first did it by accident in my jeans and I never looked back after that. It was a kind of relief after holding in agony during the teenage near misses, and they may have fuelled the fetish. Did you have similar experiences when you were a bit younger? Keep us informed of your more recent ‘accidents’ too. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Mine was as a child and I was sledding with friends.  I was wearing thick snowpants and had to piss so bad.  I did not want to go home because I thought my mom would make me stay inside.  I held my piss as long as I could then I started to leak into my snowpants.  I was scared but nothing showed on the outside.  I kept sledding and leaking until my bladder was empty.  Still no sign of wetness on the outside of my snowpants.  I ended up really enjoying the experience.  Today I still wet myself every time I wear snowpants since I can get away with wetting them in public.

I'm 22 and have been into the fetish since I was much younger, but last week I had my first real accident. I was driving home in traffic and couldn't find anywhere to park, I finally found a spot but the second I got out of my car I couldn't hold it and I peed my pants in front of a bunch of people, like completely. Some of them knew me 😞 I was wearing tight jeans and couldn't stop peeing. I walked home and cried 

I think an accident is what triggered me to get into this as well, although much younger than you.

i remember how fast the urge overwhelmed me and how unstoppable the flood was until it didn’t matter anymore lol 😩😩.

I felt the same shock and disbelief as you lol. That this was happening to me. That I was really pissing all over myself, that I froze up and let it happen, that I couldn’t even think of stopping it until my pants and shoes were absolutely drenched 🤦‍♂️.