Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The real accident that started my fetish

That’s a great story and exactly how I got into the fetish too. I had narrow misses on buses, in exams and a few other situations as a teenager, but it was walking back to my student room after an evening in the bar at uni when I first did it by accident in my jeans and I never looked back after that. It was a kind of relief after holding in agony during the teenage near misses, and they may have fuelled the fetish. Did you have similar experiences when you were a bit younger? Keep us informed of your more recent ‘accidents’ too. Enjoy!

Mine was as a child and I was sledding with friends.  I was wearing thick snowpants and had to piss so bad.  I did not want to go home because I thought my mom would make me stay inside.  I held my piss as long as I could then I started to leak into my snowpants.  I was scared but nothing showed on the outside.  I kept sledding and leaking until my bladder was empty.  Still no sign of wetness on the outside of my snowpants.  I ended up really enjoying the experience.  Today I still wet myself every time I wear snowpants since I can get away with wetting them in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I think an accident is what triggered me to get into this as well, although much younger than you.

i remember how fast the urge overwhelmed me and how unstoppable the flood was until it didn’t matter anymore lol 😩😩.

I felt the same shock and disbelief as you lol. That this was happening to me. That I was really pissing all over myself, that I froze up and let it happen, that I couldn’t even think of stopping it until my pants and shoes were absolutely drenched 🤦‍♂️.