Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Using underwear to help you hold

When I get very bursting (i’m Female just in case it’s not obvious) my urethra pushes down and out and even pulsates when it’s really bad.  Because it pushes out slightly one discreet thing I can sometimes do to hold us to pull the waistband of my knickers up which tightens the gusset of my knickers against my urethra and pee hole (and my hard clit!) and can help me hold. 

Has any other female used their underwear in this way to rub against their anatomy to help hold and is there a similar sensation for men? 

11 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm biologically male but I do the same thing. Any added pressure down there feels wonderful when I'm desperate.

I'm male too, but I consent fully. I like to wear very restricting underwear, much too small cotton gym shorts, the kind that were in fashion in the 60s or early 70s. The waistband presses into my belly bottom while the center seam cuts into my manhood and works as a ball divider. Everything is so cramped, especially when seated, that I can stand the urge of an already overfilled bladder quite easily. Alternatively, I wear a 30 waist jeans instead of my everyday 33 ones without underwear and that will do the job quite similarly.

6 hours ago, tricot said:

I also enjoy the restrictive feeling of tight jeans and tight underwear. 

Holdimax: Have you ever had both pairs of jeans on, one over the other? 

Also a good belt can be advantageous to get the "need to go" level up.

Hi tricot
your suggestion would have been very helpful if I had not yet experimented the same way already app. 10 years ago: under already rather tight 31" waist jeans I wore 30" waist jeans shorts for underwear. I tried this combination for an extended weekend on vacation and it worked like a very constricting corset onto my belly bottom. Especially it made peeing very complicated and on the other hand helped to suppress the urge for a full day, three days in a row. I really could restrict myself to pee only three times in three days. I still have these shorts but the said gym shorts do their job even better.