Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Texting desperate updates?

100% agreed. I really enjoy this sort of thing from the perspective of the person encouraging someone to hold on longer. I have a similar fantasy where a woman is going about her normal day texting me about how badly she needs to pee; at first as a joke, but later with increasing urgency and panic as she's put in situation after situation where she's unable to find a toilet.

Text just leaves a lot more to the imagination. The occasional picture or video seals the deal, but when you get a text like "I have to pee!" or "I think I'm going to wet myself!", it's easy to let your mind run wild with all of the different ways that could end.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

Absolutely - I have really enjoyed that sort of messaging on the few occasions I've had the opportunity to do it - on either end of that conversation, and would love to do more of this sort of thing.

As mentioned above - the fact that it's turning on the other person is pretty key here for me.  Not always the case of trying to get the other person to hold longer, either.  Just knowing that your partner needs to go, is putting it off, and knows it's turning you on.

And text is plenty for these situations.

I have experienced a little bit similar situation in real life and yes it's very exciting. 
I don't remember if I have mentioned this incident earlier somewhere here. I feel like I have mentioned something,  but I couldn't find anything. 

I have one friend, a woman (I'm a man). We don't have ever met in real life, we don't even live in the same country. 
Originally we have met on the Internet. But we are very good friends and we send messages to each other every day and many times a day and we talk all kind of things, good and bad. We are not lovers, but very close friends.

In that point, I need maybe explain that English is not her mother language and also it's not mine, but we talk English to each other and we understand each other. I'm just explaining this because some of her sayings may sound little weird later in the text. But I don't want to try to correct them to "proper English" because I like that little unique way how she says things. 

Once she was visiting in certain place - she was mentioned to me earlier that she would visit there - and when she was returning back to home, I got a message from her where she told me how that visiting was gone.

She started our conversation by telling that she had to almost run to get on the train on time and she had no opportunity to ask if there is toilet somewhere in that place where she was visiting earlier. 

That made me, of course, thinking if she had some special reason why she mentioned to me about that toilet -situation and I got interested. But I didn't say anything about that, I just replied something general to her. 

And next message from her was: "And now I want explode from pee".
(She meant that she was "bursting for a pee")

That was very exciting to read. Because it wasn't something that was happened sometimes earlier, but it was something that was happening right now at the same second when I was reading that message.

She doesn't know about my interests for "these things" so I tried to stay calm and act like a normal caring friend although it was a little bit difficult. 

I asked where she is now and she told that she is sitting on a train. 
I asked if there is a toilet on the train. She answered that yes there is but it's very bad and dirty. 
She said: "I hold myself to home". 

I asked how long (time) she has left and she answered 40 minutes until at home.
I asked "Can you wait that long" and she simply answered "yes".

Unfortunately, after that we didn't talk about that topic anymore. I didn't dare to ask more about her situation because she didn't mention anything and I didn't want to make myself to sound weird and suspicious. We continued talking about something other things until she left the train and walked home.

-------

In another time, in another day, when she was away from home and celebrating her birthday, I got 3 messages from her:

- I'm super drunk 
- Want pee
- So much

That was of course super exciting to me, especially that last message was like a "cherry top on the cake". Somehow that added "So much" sound very cute and exciting to me. But unfortunately this time I didn't notice her messages until 20 minutes after she was sent them. When I finally noticed her messages I asked where she is (I was hoping to hear more about the situation). She answered that she was sitting in train (again) and going home. Because she didn't mention anymore anything about her need to pee I assumed that she probably was already visited in a toilet at the train station or at the train so I didn't (again) dared to ask more but we talked other things. 

---

She has also sometimes shortly mentioned something other interesting things. 

- Once she mentioned that she was planning to drink a little bit alcohol but she can't because she is in a place where is not toilets available so it would cause problems because if she drinks alcohol - "it's many pee always", as she said that.

- Once we were talking (messaging) about something when she said "Need run to pee, too much coffee,  brb"

- She was working in a place where was not "own" toilets and where have to visit in public toilet if need.
But for some reason in new year eve all public toilets would be closed and she was worried about the situation beforehand, I got a message:
"Here will not work toilets, don't know how I will sit here. How long I can hold myself." 

Probably everything went fine anyway because she didn't mention anything more afterward.

-Etc.

Edited by WilllB
Added something to clarify the text (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

One thing I have always had a fantasy about is a man I really like who is for some reason coming to my home or place of work either because he’s my significant other or maybe we are going on a date or even to a business event...whatever it is we have each other’s mobile phone numbers and we have a relationship that we feel able to text. 

I am already at the place we are meeting, either home or work and he texts me today he is on his way but he’s an hour away or something like that. I reply to have a safe journey and keep me updated so everything is ready for his arrival. The next time he texts me he says something like ‘train is busy and warm but thankfully buffet trolley made it through and I have plenty coffee and water. Running on time so far.’ 

The next update gets more interesting as he texts ‘making good progress. Should be with you in around 45 minutes. Train still really busy and worried about losing my seat if I go to find the toilet so think i’ll wait a bit. See you soon.’

we continue to text when his next one reads:

’tnink i’ll Need to try find that toilet after all. Crossed legged but at a table with someone asleep beside me so hoping they wake soon so I can get out.’ 

Next its:

’they are still snoring and my leg is tapping. The train is mobbed too so nit sure if I could actually get out to find the toilet even if I tried. Will need to keep holding but it’s getting uncomfortable now. Nightmare!’

a while later

’i need to pee a lot! I’m going to wake the person next to me and try find the toilet. I’ll text again soon but should be with you in less than half an hour now.’

followed by

’well that didn’t work! Woke neighbour. Squeezed past, squashing my hard and full bladder, navigated past crowds through three carriages to find the only toilet is out of order. Back on my seat and bursting! I know you are only five minutes walk from city station but any idea if there are toilets there? Struggling now!’

Of course I text back to encourage him that he’s doing great, he can hold on, i’m Proud of him and that the station do have loos BUT he needs a 20p coin to get through the turnstiles and they don’t give change. His next text reads:

’damn! I have every flipping coin here except a 20p! Glad the table is disguising the fact i’m having to hold myself. So desperate to pee. Will I have time to pee before we leave? I really HAVE to.’

I reply that he should do and I can meet him at the station if he wants.

Of course he replies

‘yes., but bring a 20p coin! I just hope I can hold this until I get to the station. Absolutely bursting!’ 

Sometimes I imagine I meet him, see him incredibly desperate but provide that 20p or other times I don’t have one either and he has to struggle to my house or place of work moaning to me how he’s about to piss himself and what he had to do to keep holding. 

Anyway, that was a long story to say that text updates really can be a huge turn on and wondered if anyone else felt the same? Something about sharing the situation together, feeling like I can encourage and sympathise with them and the fact people are often freer on a message than in real life? Plus imagination really helps too. 

Anyone else? 

I'd be interested to do that just to see the reaction of whom I'm texting or for me to encourage the other to keep on holding it.

As a part of a mutual kink, yes, but if the person doesn't enjoy it, no. I'm mostly into deliberate holding, and if it's becoming uncomfortable for a person who holds, I do feel bad for them.

But it would be cool to do some kind of a holding contest and send each other updates like "I'm at lunch with my colleagues, squeezing legs hard under the table and hoping they don't notice. I won't go sooner than you no matter what" - "I'm outside, just saw a public bathroom, and this feeling of a possible relief almost made me moan, but I won't give up!"

2 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

As a part of a mutual kink, yes, but if the person doesn't enjoy it, no. I'm mostly into deliberate holding, and if it's becoming uncomfortable for a person who holds, I do feel bad for them.

But it would be cool to do some kind of a holding contest and send each other updates like "I'm at lunch with my colleagues, squeezing legs hard under the table and hoping they don't notice. I won't go sooner than you no matter what" - "I'm outside, just saw a public bathroom, and this feeling of a possible relief almost made me moan, but I won't give up!"

I'm down if you are 🙂

Guest Desperationpee

I would really love to do it with a woman and to be desperate one!

Maybe I have a full day in university and she encourage me to hold it all day long till I return home....She can also text me how much I have to drink so that I would be bursting on the bus that bring me home.

Edited by Desperationpee (see edit history)

My SO does this for me because she knows I enjoy it. She will text me regular updates if she gets into a situation where she has to hold it in, usually involving drinking too much coffee before a long train or bus ride. In her words, "If I'm going to be uncomfortable, it's a lot more fun for both of us if at least ONE of us enjoys it!"

For me, it would be hotter if the last messages were, for example:

“Oops, I just peed a bit - hope it doesn’t show too much”

”Could you bring me a change of clothes?”

”I daren’t get up from my seat, I’ve just wet myself and people will see”

Alternatively you are delayed in traffic getting to the station (with the 20p), but you are just too late and he’s had an accident. Or, you don’t have 20p, he tries to hold it in your car but wets himself before you can get home. 

I really like the idea of going to meet somebody and texting them updates about how badly I need to pee, so that when I arrive they know how desperate I am and then deliberately delay me from finding relief. Also, the thought of meeting a female work colleague or client at a train station after a long journey then having to ask them for 20p so I can get into the toilets is really hot, especially if they don't have it and we have to carry on our journey together on a long train ride with no toilets, holding an achingly full bladder when they know how badly I want to pee.

A few years ago my gf at the time came by train to visit me and ended up desperate during the last hour or so of her journey, and was sending me updates on WhatsApp about how badly she needed to go. Its not like she knew it turned me on either, I think it was just helping her wait and keeping her occupied as she was trying not to think about how long was left. It was around a 4 hour journey in total involving two separate trains as well as a long journey on the London underground, and she had not peed since leaving her house earlier that morning as she hated using public toilets and would not even consider using the toilets on the trains or at the stations. It started off with her writing at the end of a message 'and now I need a wee, brilliant' so I started teasing her, sending her gifs of waterfalls or writing stupid things like 'drip drop drip drop' and 'cross your legs!', but after a while it was clear that she was really needing to go quite badly and she began to get really annoyed so I became more sympathetic! With about 20 minutes left to go before she arrived at my local station I think she was really struggling and as there were no toilets on this train she was now seriously desperate for a wee. She wrote 'Don't you understand, I need the TOILET' so I suggested she could use the toilets at the train station. She wrote 'I'm not weeing in a public toilet at a train station' and I said that we'd still have to walk back to my place from the station and stop off at a supermarket to get food first. She wrote back 'Right well I'll just have to wet myself then'. I met her at the station and when she finally arrived she was frantic to pee, even doing a cute little pee dance while inserting her ticket to get through the barriers, and we ended up walking straight back to mine instead of going shopping. She ran straight to the bathroom when we got home but then discovered there was no toilet paper left (I lived in a shared house and nobody had bothered to replace it) so had to wait at the bathroom door dancing from foot to foot and bobbing up and down with her hand pressed into the crotch of her skinny jeans while I went and found a new toilet paper roll. When I finally found one she practically grabbed it out of my hand and rushed inside the bathroom for one of the longest wees I've ever heard in my life, followed by a loud sigh of relief! 

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

One thing I have always had a fantasy about is a man I really like who is for some reason coming to my home or place of work either because he’s my significant other or maybe we are going on a date or even to a business event...whatever it is we have each other’s mobile phone numbers and we have a relationship that we feel able to text. 

I am already at the place we are meeting, either home or work and he texts me today he is on his way but he’s an hour away or something like that. I reply to have a safe journey and keep me updated so everything is ready for his arrival. The next time he texts me he says something like ‘train is busy and warm but thankfully buffet trolley made it through and I have plenty coffee and water. Running on time so far.’ 

The next update gets more interesting as he texts ‘making good progress. Should be with you in around 45 minutes. Train still really busy and worried about losing my seat if I go to find the toilet so think i’ll wait a bit. See you soon.’

we continue to text when his next one reads:

’tnink i’ll Need to try find that toilet after all. Crossed legged but at a table with someone asleep beside me so hoping they wake soon so I can get out.’ 

Next its:

’they are still snoring and my leg is tapping. The train is mobbed too so nit sure if I could actually get out to find the toilet even if I tried. Will need to keep holding but it’s getting uncomfortable now. Nightmare!’

a while later

’i need to pee a lot! I’m going to wake the person next to me and try find the toilet. I’ll text again soon but should be with you in less than half an hour now.’

followed by

’well that didn’t work! Woke neighbour. Squeezed past, squashing my hard and full bladder, navigated past crowds through three carriages to find the only toilet is out of order. Back on my seat and bursting! I know you are only five minutes walk from city station but any idea if there are toilets there? Struggling now!’

Of course I text back to encourage him that he’s doing great, he can hold on, i’m Proud of him and that the station do have loos BUT he needs a 20p coin to get through the turnstiles and they don’t give change. His next text reads:

’damn! I have every flipping coin here except a 20p! Glad the table is disguising the fact i’m having to hold myself. So desperate to pee. Will I have time to pee before we leave? I really HAVE to.’

I reply that he should do and I can meet him at the station if he wants.

Of course he replies

‘yes., but bring a 20p coin! I just hope I can hold this until I get to the station. Absolutely bursting!’ 

Sometimes I imagine I meet him, see him incredibly desperate but provide that 20p or other times I don’t have one either and he has to struggle to my house or place of work moaning to me how he’s about to piss himself and what he had to do to keep holding. 

Anyway, that was a long story to say that text updates really can be a huge turn on and wondered if anyone else felt the same? Something about sharing the situation together, feeling like I can encourage and sympathise with them and the fact people are often freer on a message than in real life? Plus imagination really helps too. 

Anyone else? 

I'd love to try this some day

On 9/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, Despguy123 said:

I really like the idea of going to meet somebody and texting them updates about how badly I need to pee, so that when I arrive they know how desperate I am and then deliberately delay me from finding relief. Also, the thought of meeting a female work colleague or client at a train station after a long journey then having to ask them for 20p so I can get into the toilets is really hot, especially if they don't have it and we have to carry on our journey together on a long train ride with no toilets, holding an achingly full bladder when they know how badly I want to pee.

A few years ago my gf at the time came by train to visit me and ended up desperate during the last hour or so of her journey, and was sending me updates on WhatsApp about how badly she needed to go. Its not like she knew it turned me on either, I think it was just helping her wait and keeping her occupied as she was trying not to think about how long was left. It was around a 4 hour journey in total involving two separate trains as well as a long journey on the London underground, and she had not peed since leaving her house earlier that morning as she hated using public toilets and would not even consider using the toilets on the trains or at the stations. It started off with her writing at the end of a message 'and now I need a wee, brilliant' so I started teasing her, sending her gifs of waterfalls or writing stupid things like 'drip drop drip drop' and 'cross your legs!', but after a while it was clear that she was really needing to go quite badly and she began to get really annoyed so I became more sympathetic! With about 20 minutes left to go before she arrived at my local station I think she was really struggling and as there were no toilets on this train she was now seriously desperate for a wee. She wrote 'Don't you understand, I need the TOILET' so I suggested she could use the toilets at the train station. She wrote 'I'm not weeing in a public toilet at a train station' and I said that we'd still have to walk back to my place from the station and stop off at a supermarket to get food first. She wrote back 'Right well I'll just have to wet myself then'. I met her at the station and when she finally arrived she was frantic to pee, even doing a cute little pee dance while inserting her ticket to get through the barriers, and we ended up walking straight back to mine instead of going shopping. She ran straight to the bathroom when we got home but then discovered there was no toilet paper left (I lived in a shared house and nobody had bothered to replace it) so had to wait at the bathroom door dancing from foot to foot and bobbing up and down with her hand pressed into the crotch of her skinny jeans while I went and found a new toilet paper roll. When I finally found one she practically grabbed it out of my hand and rushed inside the bathroom for one of the longest wees I've ever heard in my life, followed by a loud sigh of relief! 

What a fantastic experience that sounds with your gf at the time. That is an almost perfect fantasy scenario for me