Sign In

female Weekend at the Grandparents - rewrite

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally it's there; the promised rewrite of a story I started when the Mayan calendar was still going strong. Some things changed a bit, some things stayed the same, some things are completely differe

I guess that's enough comments in between chapters to not make it be a wall 😊 Friday part II – Something in the Air After another 2-hour drive Julie, Kathy and their parents arrived at their

Saturday part I – It’s Wet by the Lake Julie waited in her bed until her mother was done changing Kathy’s bed. She tried to play it as cool as possible, acting like she still needed to shower aft

Not every country is the same, and not everyone learns to drive at the same time 😅 In many places, 18 is the minimum, and in many places it isn't standard to learn to drive asap. This story can be wherever I want it to be, even in not-America 😜 Changing the ages is something I did half-way through the original, but after a certain amount of time you can't edit your posts anymore. It's one of the reasons I preferred re-writing, in addition to not knowing where I wanted to go when I started this and thus having a few continuity issues. I also found many, many things that could be worded better and just tiny errors in the original, even after going over the whole thing several more times so I'm sure I still overlooked a few things but I decided it still improved enough to be satisfied and call it a day.

Saturday part III – Tired and Wired  

Julie got out of the shower only wearing a white towel. Walking to her room her mother noticed her. “Put your clothes are in the washing machine,” she said.
Julie did as she was told and walked downstairs carrying the plastic bag. She passed her sister, who had a big grin on her face. “You wet yourself in the car again, sis?”
Julie’s face was now almost a tomato and didn’t know how to respond, so she just kept quiet. After she started the washing machine, she went back up to her room and stayed there until dinner. She changed into pink sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt with just white panties underneath. She realized it was the last pair she had packed; after these, she would only have the two pairs of panties left from her accidents in the car, because the rest was in her secret bag.

At dinner, the family discussed going to the carnival in the slightly bigger town a 20-minute drive from the farm. Julie told everyone she didn’t feel like going, looking down at just her plate in shame. Reassuring words from her grandmother did nothing to make her feel better. She just wanted to be alone and definitely not in public. She’d just watch a movie on her own.

That evening Julie skimmed trough her grandparents’ movie collection, all still VCR, and decided on the one that seemed the most interesting. About an hour (and two glasses of water) into the 2.5-hour movie, however, she regretted her decision; it was about the most boring movie she had ever seen. It was old, too, and there wasn’t an effect that looked anything close to realistic. She felt her eyelids getting heavy and fell asleep in front of the TV.

Julie needed to pee badly. She had no idea how she had gotten into this situation, but she had to pull over at this gas station, close to losing control. As her car came to a halt, a large spurt escaped her and dampened the crotch of her pants and panties. She had taken the nearest vacant spot to a bright neon sign indicating the location of the bathroom. She ran towards it, holding herself, and stepped through the door. As she did so, another large spurt escaped. Her previously damp crotch got soaked this time, and the wet patch, clear on the light blue jeans she was wearing, expanded halfway down to her knees. She ran past the first door inside, the men’s room, to another door that indicated the direction to the ladies’. As she stepped through however, no bathroom was to be found. Another spurt escaped her, and she now felt warmth spreading down to her knees and to the backside of her pants.

At the end of the hallway she found herself in, another door with a bathroom sign on it was slightly ajar. As she got closer, she saw the text ‘toilet behind this door’ above it. Oh, the relief! As she stepped through it, another large spurt made the warmth spread across the entire back side of her pants. She felt her pee running through the already soaked fabric of her jeans and looked on in horror as she saw the toilet was behind that door, but still about 10 meters away. She couldn’t stop spurts from escaping the entire way there, and when she finally reached it she sat down and could finally relax on the toilet. A loud hissing sound filled the room as she peed through her pants on it.

When Julie woke up, the movie had already stopped and the room around her was dark as the sun had made way for the night outside. “Wow, I must’ve fallen asleep” she thought. Remembering her dream, she quickly put her hand in her crotch.
“YES! Dry!” she thought while moving her hand upwards to feel her extended bladder above. She woke up in time, but she had to go quickly. Holding herself, she got up from the couch. Her bare feet on the tile floor and barely awake state almost caused her to slip, but she remained upright and walked over to the nearest light switch. As the room lit up, her bladder contracted and she felt a small leak escape. Automatically, she looked down at her crotch to see if there was any damage done, not expecting any since she only leaked a few drops.

“What the fuck?” she thought, as she saw the light stain on the bright pink fabric, almost going down to her knees. She felt her pants again, and a little more awake now noticed they were actually slightly damp. She pulled the hem of her pants away from her bladder to look at her panties. She saw the small wet spot right between her legs where she had just leaked, but also saw they were damp a few centimeters above, in a way she recognized all too well. She looked back to where she sat, and that the cushion on which she sat was definitely damp too. Afraid she might’ve damaged her grandparents’ furniture, she walked over to check. As she reached the spot where she had just been sleeping, the tiles got more slippery, but when she felt the basketball-sized stain on the couch it felt almost dry. She must’ve peed herself hours ago!

She quickly flipped the cushion and saw to her delight that the other side blended in with the rest of the couch just as well as the unstained version of the top of it. As she did, though, another spurt escaped her, wetting her crotch in similar fashion to the first leak in her dream. She quickly walked towards the hallway and turned on the light there. Only then she noticed the small trickle continuously running down her legs. As she stood there and saw it make small wet streaks on the inside of her legs, her bladder contracted without warning and immediately a waterfall exploded into her panties and sweatpants. Julie just stood at the edge between living room and hallway watching her own accident in shock as the dark, soaked part on the front of her pants almost reaching the extent of the stain she had made in her sleep.

Urine still pouring out of her and down her pants, she got her phone out of her pocket to check the time; 23:25, a little over 4 hours after the rest left for the carnival. She sighed. Apparently, that was enough time for her to pee herself twice now. She had no idea where this was coming from. She thought she had left her embarrassing high school years filled with frequent accidents behind her, but this weekend her problems seems to have come back, worse than they had been since she was a literal kid. In fact, the last time she peed herself this often in such a short amount of time might’ve been the weeks after the last time she spent a night here, in the summer before she started high school. She felt down and empty, and despite her calm stance of acceptance, a single tear rolled down her face as her bladder slowly stopped emptying.

In defeat, she walked upstairs, her pants still dripping wet, towards the shower where she let her sweatpants fall to the ground. She picked them up and inspected the back; the dampness almost reached the hem, while the freshly soaked part only started at the lower end of her butt. She pulled off the white panties, the crotch having turned see-through, and saw the exact same on them. Being absolutely parched, she hung under the tap for a good minute before she was ready to wash them out and step inside the shower, but then she heard the sound of a car approaching.

Panicking, Julie got a towel and rand downstairs to dry up the damp tiles around the couch and mop up the puddle she had just made. She didn’t take into account, however that one towel wouldn’t be enough for this. With the first one dripping wet in her arms, she raced upstairs, got a second towel and got back down to dry the remainder of the floor. Sitting on her knees, naked from the waist down and trying to dry the tiles as well as she could, she heard the front door open. Quickly, she got up and wiped the towel past the trail of drops she left in the hallway and up the stairs, ran into the bathroom. She wrung the dripping wet towel out in the shower and folded it, together with her pants and panties, into the damp towel and got into her room where she added it to the other clothes she was hiding, before undressing completely and put on her cleaned red panties and a long light-blue shirt she often used for sleeping in. She checked herself out in the mirror, saw the perfect just-out-of-bed look with her hair and eyes messed up and went back downstairs, wiping the few missed drops she saw with her feet, and walked into the living room as Kathy entered it from the kitchen on the other side.

“Hey sleepyhead! That was so much fun, you should’ve been there!” Kathy said happily. Julie’s eyes darted down to her sister’s blue skirt and the huge damp patch going down from just below where her crotch should be to the hem, forming an almost perfect triangle.
“What happened?” Julie asked. Kathy snorted delightedly.
“What do you think happened,” Kathy said, “Are you sleepwalking or something?”
Kathy walked past her sister, who checked out the slightly smaller but seemingly wetter back side of her skirt before walking on towards the kitchen and entrance hall behind it.

“…it’s not her fault, they should’ve had more toilets,” she heard her grandmother say. “I still don’t expect her to pee herself like a little kid,” her father replied.
“It’s really not that big of a deal, after a shower and some laundry it’ll all be forgotten soon,” her grandmother replied, before stepping through the door and into the kitchen, coming face to face with Julie.

“Hey sweetie, you should go back to bed,” the older woman said to her.
“I was in bed but you woke me up so I decided to go and ask how it was,” Julie lied.
“It was very nice, honey, but it’s getting late, we’ll talk tomorrow,” she heard her mother’s voice say, muffled by the door in between them. “Goodnight!”

Back in the girls’ room, Julie saw Kathy’s soaked skirt and pink panties hanging over one of the chairs, and Kathy was already in bed, half under the covers and sitting up and checking her phone, wearing a green tank top.
“Aren’t you gonna take a shower?” Julie asked.
“What use would that be?” Kathy answered. “I’d probably need one tomorrow morning anyway.”

Julie, tired from not having gotten enough sleep yesterday and all her interrupted naps, just left it and climbed into her own bed. Just before she dozed off she could make out a figure coming into their room and taking Kathy’s clothes in the darkness.

Hours later, her eyes slowly opened again, still exhausted. Her whole body felt numb, especially the right side of her body that she was lying on. Because of this, it took her a few moments to feel the hot liquid trickling down the front and back of her right leg into the sheets below. Another few seconds later, it was the increasing pace of it and the hissing sound that made her finally realize what was happening; she was peeing her bed!

Quickly, Julie sat up put both of her hands in her crotch to stop it from coming out, but the dam had burst. All she achieved was pushing the front of her sleep shirt right into the source of the river and into the puddle it drained into, one that had already grown to the point where the soaked part of her night shirt almost reached her armpit on the right side. Her bladder kept on emptying with unrelenting force and all she could think off was getting to a toilet right now. She kicked off the duvet, soaked where it had made contact with the puddle around Julie’s body, and jumped up from her bed, the motion spreading the puddle all around, prevented from draining into the mattress by the waterproof sheet below.

Her pee now loudly hitting the carpet, Julie ran out of the room, continued to pour pee all over the corridor between the bedroom and bathroom door and ran inside. Quickly, she sat down on the toilet.
Below her she could hear intense dripping, falling down from her soaked shirt and panties, but none of it came straight from her bladder anymore; it was empty.

She rested her had on her hands as she sat there, slowly getting cold. Her panicky motions while jumping out of bed had made almost the entire back of her shirt wet and her legs were still glistening with the pee that had just run down from her red panties, and she knew this was an accident well past hiding potential. She couldn’t just get back into a bed in this state either, and didn’t know where everything was she would need to clean it up. She’d have to wake her mom.

“Oh my god, how much did you pee?” her mother asked rhetorically upon seeing the state of her daughter standing next to her bed.
“I’m so sorry, I woke up peeing and I couldn’t stop it,” Julie said timidly. Internally, she cursed herself as she remembered how much she drank from the tap right before going to bed yesterday. She should’ve known this would happen.
“It’s okay, just hop into the shower and I’ll change your bed,” her mom said.

As she got out of the shower wearing just a towel, Julie walked behind her mom carrying a clean duvet, both avoiding the huge wet streak in the carpet. She was quiet and kept her eyes down in shame. Yesterday she might’ve not made it to the bathroom after waking up, and she might’ve not woken up in time twice afterwards, but still this was her first true bedwetting since just before her 18th birthday. And it didn’t seem like it would be her last. Julie thanked her mom after putting the duvet on an otherwise completely clean bed. It had only been 15 minutes since she was woken up, and of course all the bedding that was there before still had to be washed it still was some true mom-magic to Julie.

“Next time this happens, just stay in bed until you’re done, Julie, it saves me a lot of work in the morning,” her mom said, referring to the absolutely soaked carpet surrounding them. “Okay…” Julie said, ashamed of how much work she had given her.

“Mom?” a sleepy voice came from across the room. “Mom, I need a change.”
“I’m so sorry for you, mom, I can help so you can get back to bed a bit quicker,” Julie offered.
“No worries, your little sister is a lot less work than you at the moment,” her mom replied, before walking out of the room, the squishing sound betraying how she accidentally stepped into Julie’s pee on the way out.
“Did you wet your bed too?” Kathy asked. Julie sighed. “Yeah,” was all she answered.

“I knew you would!” Kathy said as she pulled her duvet aside and stepped out. She lowered the bulky pull-up and put it on the ground, standing there in only her top.
“What the fuck, you’re wearing a diaper???” Julie asked in disbelief. Her parents had never put any of them in diapers after infancy, they didn’t believe in it being a proper solution to make them stop peeing their beds.
“Yeah, grandma didn’t want another stain in the carpet… – oh,” Kathy said as she saw the obvious disaster on the other side of the room. “Seems like that happened anyway.”
“Fuck,” Julie said, “do you think she’s gonna force me to wear one too?”
“I wasn’t forced to wear one, she just asked me to,” Kathy said.

The girls’ mother got back into their room with two pull-ups, gave one to Kathy who happily put it on, and went over to Julie.
“I know, this isn’t a solution, but if you could wear one at night just for the rest of this night and tomorrow night that’d be great,” she said. “It’s just to minimize damage if you have another accident here. Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” She then got up and took Kathy’s used one with her.

Julie was left speechless. She really didn’t feel like wearing a diaper and couldn’t believe her mom actually suggested it. After the girls were left alone in their room, she threw it under her bed, let her towel fall to the ground and got in between the clean sheets for some well-needed rest.

Sunday part I – You’re Supposed to Take Those Off

The next morning, Julie was relieved to feel dry privates after waking up and routinely running her fingers over them to check. As she stood naked in the bedroom she was ashamed to feel the damp carpet on her feet, and got even redder realizing she had no dry panties left in her room. She looked around and was happy to see a wet pull-up was all that was left in Kathy’s bed, indicating she could pick her outfit in peace. First things first, she went to the bathroom just in case, despite not feeling any need. A small trickle was all she managed to push out, and made her comfortable quenching the immense thirst she felt right afterwards. Back in her room, she got some black shorts and a loose black top to wear. She’d just have to go commando until she had a chance to take some of her clothes from the laundry room.

At breakfast, which the rest of the family was almost finished with as Julie joined them, she drank her everyday coffee and some juice. Her grandmother awkwardly reassured her that it’s okay to use protection at night if you need it. If that wasn’t bad enough, the fabric of her short black shorts against her genitals was a constant reminder of her accidents. She just hoped nobody would notice the lack of underwear. She did like the feel of it but she did not want anyone to discover that she was in shortage of panties, so she decided to get her clothes from the laundry room as soon as she was done eating.

There was a rack from which Julie’s and Kathy’s clothes hung to dry. Julie selected the dry clothes and moved it all to the girls’ room to avoid suspicion and be under the guise of helping if somebody saw her. Her red panties and her shirt from last night were still drying. In her room she put on her yellow panties and promised to herself she would keep these dry.

She decided to distract herself from her current feelings by reading. That always helped her to slip away from reality, and for that very reason Julie decided to empty her bladder before she started again. She did not manage to get a lot out, since she had gone to the toilet just before breakfast. She went outside, laid down a towel on the grass to not get her clothes dirty, laid herself down in the sun and started reading. As she had nothing to worry about now regarding her bladder, Julie soon found herself lost in the story once again. After an hour or two of reading, she started to have a bit of a headache and a dry throat, so she went inside to fill up a half liter bottle of water and went back to reading once again, sipping water constantly to get rid of that parched feeling. After a while, it must’ve been about half an hour, she went back inside to fill the bottle up again because she still was not feeling hydrated enough. Again Julie got back to reading as fast as she could as she was still lost in the other world created by the author.

In Julie’s book, the main protagonist didn’t dare to tell her love interest she had to pee during a very nervous date, causing a hilarious scene where she peed through her panties on the toilet and her date having to buy her new panties, Julie noticed her own need she had neglected while being away from reality; the water bottle was empty again, and the contents now filled up her bladder rapidly. Knowing the events of the last few days, Julie knew she had to go to the toilet now before she was lost in the story once again. She got up and went inside. Walking made her notice the fullness of her bladder even more; she really needed a toilet, but it wasn’t as bad as some previous cases this weekend. Still, her bladder was significantly fuller than what it had felt like. She went inside the house, through the kitchen where Julie’s mother just started making tea. The sound of water filling up the kettle sparked a reaction in the girl’s bladder; as she walked from the kitchen into the living room, a wave of desperation suddenly came over her and she had to stop for a moment. Julie buried both her hands into her crotch and did a small dance, hopping from foot to foot to remain in control. Both her hands pushing and rubbing hard into her private parts gave some relief and some sexual pleasure as she also rubbed her clit.

“Oh my, you’d better hurry to the toilet before you need another change of clothes, sweetie” she heard her grandmother say, who was watching TV. “Uhm, yeah, I will” Julie said, as her face reddened.

She was embarrassed of her grandmother speaking to her in that childish way; she was an adult, at least legally, but she couldn’t blame her grandma for it given her recent history. Another urge came over her as she was distracted by this, and she almost lost control again, but managed to hold on by dancing some more and putting more pressure on her intimate parts with her hands from the outside of her clothes. Now she was really desperate again; she had to keep one hand between her legs as she sped through the hallway towards the toilet. Luckily, Julie saw the door was unlocked; she would find relief soon! Knowing this, another urge came over her and her bladder muscles started to contract with the information of pending relief, but she could hold on if she just walked on and got her clothes down as soon as possible.

However, as Julie opened the door she was in for quite the surprise; Kathy was sitting on the toilet. Her sister sat there, eyes closed, with her jeans around her ankles and white cotton panties still on and one hand on the fabric, two fingers rubbing her clit through it. In surprise, Julie’s bladder released a two-second spurt; her bladder had thought she would be on the toilet right now, and started to contract more violently. As Julie’s other hand came to the rescue to stop her bladder from emptying, she saw that her sister’s panties had started getting wet too; at first only around her most private area, shielded by Kathy’s hand,  but soon enough liquid was running straight through them, making the fabric see-through. Julie could practically see the exact location of the pee hole it all originated from every now and then under the hand that was rubbing through the wet material. Julie’s bladder contracted again and she grunted loudly while trying to keep her pants dry.

“Go away! Leave me alone!” Kathy screamed as her face got the reddest Julie had ever seen it. Finally Kathy noticed what was happening, and a look of horror overcame her as she realized she had forgotten to close the door. She quickly closed her legs and put her hands on her white panties, trying to hide them from view and to stop the flow that had just begun, but it was of no use; once started, Kathy’s bladder started emptying faster and faster. After a few seconds of shifting on the toilet, pee was loudly clattering into the water below and the hissing sound got louder and louder. Kathy gave up, knowing her sister had seen it anyway, and removed her now wet hands from her soaked crotch; Kathy started peeing full force through her panties into the toilet. Her white panties already were completely soaked and Julie could see the liquid, still extremely clear, forcefully pushing through the material of her sister’s most intimate piece of clothing.

“Wha… w… what are you doing? Why… ” Julie stammered, as she felt another spurt escape, dampening the crotch of her black shorts. Seeing her sister pee herself and now hearing a loud hissing sound hitting her panties, along with a full stream falling down into the water beneath her was too much for Julie. Her bladder released another spurt, and another. She still tried to stop the flow long enough until she could use the toilet, but she knew full well she had almost zero chance of making it now. Kathy’s forceful peeing didn’t seem to stop for quite some time, and Julie’s bladder thought it was time. As she rubbed her private parts trying to distract her nerves, Julie was shaking and dancing. Suddenly and without warning, warmth spread around her crotch, warming her panties again. As her hands got wetter and wetter and the warmth flowed down her thighs she felt shame wash over herself; she was uncontrollably wetting herself once again.

Julie gave up; she knew it was hopeless now. She spread her legs and removed her hands, hoping it wouldn’t flow down into her shoes and socks this time. Only now she started peeing full force and the small room was filling with an additional hissing sound of Julie’s pee escaping her body and flowing through her shorts. A third of the way to her knees, where the shorts stopped, a few drips fell down to the ground before a steady stream formed, first falling down from her right leg, after which her left leg followed suit. The streams falling down on the tiles overpowered the sound of Kathy’s pee falling towards the water through her panties. As the two puddles under Julie formed and got bigger and bigger, she felt small trickles going down her lower legs. More and more trickles were escaping from the main streams as more and more pee fell through her shorts, spreading through the material in all directions. Julie looked down to see her lower legs now glistening with the trickles of pee going down into her socks; it hadn’t worked. Her socks were getting soaked from all directions and her shoes started filling up, as the flow from her bladder slowly decreased in intensity. The puddles had joined forces and were still spreading from the thick streams falling down in it. Kathy had to quickly pull her legs up, preventing Julie’s pee from wetting her socks and jeans. As the thick streams falling from Julie also decreased, they started going down her lower legs and made sure her shoes were absolutely overflowing with her pee. As the last trickles warmed Julie’s panties and pants, all that could be heard were the drops falling down into the water from both girls, Julie’s falling down from her shorts into her puddle below, and Kathy’s from her soaked panties into the toilet.

“Julie? Were you too late again?” the girls heard their grandmother yell from down the hallway. Footsteps indicated people coming over to check. Kathy pulled down her panties a bit, wrung them out as well and quickly as she could and pulled them back up again, and pulled up her pants over them while standing up and immediately jumping towards the only dry piece of tile left in the toilet, out of her sisters’ puddle. She pulled the crotch of her jeans down and kept her legs slightly parted to prevent her panties from wetting her jeans too much, just in time for the girls’ mother and grandmother appearing in the door opening. All they saw was one very wet girl and one dry girl apart from her socks, which had gotten soaked in the process.

“Julie wet herself again! She couldn’t wait until I was done!” Kathy said. Julie, baffled by what she had just seen from her sister, didn’t know what to say and only managed to mutter some indistinguishable words. A tear started rolling down her red cheeks.

“Oh, Julie, why didn’t you go earlier? You’ve been lying just outside the house for 2 hours!” Julie’s mother said, “Kathy making it and Julie having an accident, it’s like you switched places.”
Kathy smiled. Julie almost started protesting, but a quick glance from her sister reminded her to keep silent about her soaked panties if she didn’t want her to spill the beans on her other accidents.

In her confusion, Julie just ran away, upstairs to the bathroom where she could shower and be alone, without the judging eyes from her elders. She needed to get clean again and process what had just happened. She really didn’t need to go that badly when she got up; the water in the kettle and her grandma’s remark seemed to make it a bit harder, but when her bladder thought it would get relief but instead she saw her sister peeing her panties on the toilet she couldn’t handle it anymore and wet her pants well before she expected to. But the most confusing thing was that her sister was just sitting on the toilet for a moment, with dry panties, before she started peeing. And she hadn’t seen her going into the toilet; she must’ve been there for a long enough time to pull them down. Why didn’t she? And why was Julie’s clit still slightly swollen from the rubbing just before her accident? It must be because she hasn’t pleasured herself for almost a week and had started to miss it.