Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were the opposite gender, what rule would you apply?

So for example,

If I was female. The one rule I would apply to my self is that I am never allowed to pull my underwear down to pee. That gives me two choices each morning.

1 - Go comando

2 - Walk around all day with a pee soaked pair of panties clinging to me.

Both would be super naughty but one would be easier to get away with I think 😋

What gender and rules would you guys apply?

Joe

If I was male would

1. Never pee in a bottle since woman cant do it  so that makes  it fair 

2. Never go to a bathroom alone. Always have to find and persuade someone else to accompany you as this is common with woman

3. Never be allowed to pee outside as this is unfair to woman who have reacted difficulties doing this. 

4. If any of the above rules are broken then for 24 hours I am only allowed to pee if a woman is holding my apparatus for me. 

7 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So for example,

If I was female. The one rule I would apply to my self is that I am never allowed to pull my underwear down to pee. That gives me two choices each morning.

1 - Go comando

Joe

As a female I often pull the gusset to the side so there is another option 

If I was a women I would force myself to only change my panties once everday. Only pee in the bathroom when I am absolutely bursting, ofc with those panties on. It seems nice to always have your pee stream be downwards...

Hell on a second note if I really have freedom to do what I want Id wear a diaper over my panties and never use the toilet for like a week. Never change those panties either. Just shower with them on. (While Im writing this I realized I really want to do this when I become independent)

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)

Hmmm. . .

More like how would I break rules.

If I were female:

1.  I'd pee outdoors as often as possible.  Before chamber pots toilets, that's what out ancestors did (female and male).  It's what my omorashi cousin, my first steady and first wife did when we were together.  That wouldn't change much from what I do as a male..

2.  I'd adopt about six of the above-mentioned ladies' methods for outdoor public pees while wearing a skirt.  One of reasons I'd like to be female for a time would be to do a photo shoot of the methods I've seen work.

3.  I'd make sure my boyfriend knew I liked peeing with him.

4.  If I could find like-minded ladies, do a giggle circle once a month.

5.  Frequently wear diapers whether I needed them or not.

Actually, if female, I'd like to have some physical peculiarities I'd seen.  But only two or three relate to omorashi.

If I were a female, I'd only ever let myself go to the bathroom if I was bursting to the point of letting leaks out into my underwear, and would also keep myself really hydrated. I would also keep my nether area shaved clean so I could feel every leak. Finally, I'd restrict myself to only being able to pee in a proper toilet, so peeing outdoors if extremely desperate would always be out of the options.

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 11:51 AM, JMatthews1995 said:

So for example,

1 - Go comando

Joe

I would, if female

1.  Always go to bed needing to pee

2. sell my peed on panties 

3. always masturbate needing to wet