Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Storm Area 51

6 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

Even though I'm not going to be part of the raid (because I don't have a DEATH WISH), I'm definitely going to be looking at a stream of it when it starts in a few hours. Anybody else doing the same?

Well... I just found out that there's not an ACTUAL raid of Area 51 happening, but just a few different events in the general vicinity. I'm actually relieved, because that means there aren't going to be any casualties or deaths coming as a result of trying to stop people getting in. In all honesty, I should've seen this coming, since it WAS set up just as a joke at the start. But at the same time, it does mean that we're still not going to know if there really IS alien tech in there.

Oh, well. Maybe one day...

I’m glad that nobody was actually stupid enough to attempt to break into a Top Secret US Air Force base.

As far as the US government storing crashed alien spacecraft, alien bodies, and reverse-engineered alien technology at Area 51? I have my doubts, but it’s fun to believe that it could be true.

In reality, it’s probably just highly advanced military technology that is still highly classified.