Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

guys wearing panties?

20 hours ago, Muchie913 said:

do i not count considering im bi i but i love a good thong size 8 or training bra on under neith i didn't start untill recently but wetting a thong i mean its basically just string

Hi thanks for your reply, in hindsight I should have left “straight” out of my question. I’m sorry 😐 

In hindsight I’m sorry to have asked  the question to straight guys specifically.   Unfortunately I’m not able to edit my question at this point.

• 7 months later...

I just realized, after seeing Novak's post above that I never posted an update.

Anyways, I walked into a Macy's on the west coast with a "hit list" on my cell phone of what panties etc I wanted to try on.  The women's lingerie department was dead.  Maybe one or two other shoppers. I was casually looking through the panties rack and the store clerk asked me if she could help me find anything.  I told her what I was looking for and she said I would be right between a size 8 or 9 depending on brand and cut.  Very pleasant, helpful woman, about my age.  Then I asked her if I could slip into a ladies fitting room, or if I would have to go back downstairs to the Men's department.  She quickly scanned the dept. and said "oh, you should be fine, no worries....it's rather quiet in here today..."  So eventually I settled on cotton Maidenform boyshorts.  They are absolutely comfy.   The satin/spandex type I had to go up a size for comfort. Then, at a nearby clothing outlet store, were several other pairs of boyshorts....I purchased those as well.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the cotton CK boyshorts I was looking for, until I arrived back in Toronto the next day.  The best, most comfortable pairs I have though are from DKNY, ordered from www.herroom.com  just the right amount of spandex and they don't ride up my legs either.

And believe it or not - the men's boyshort panties  that I found on Amazon, are also quite comfy...except they are so slippery, my pants tend to slide off my ass more easily. lol.  

All I can say is, never will I go back to wearing men's tightey whiteys again.

I spent seven years with a really kinky partner, and she knew I got really turned on seeing her in her underwear. One day she said, "If you like it that much, maybe you should try it yourself." So I put on a pair of her white nylon full-briefs and it felt so fantastic that I just had to pee in my panties right then and there. We were about two years into the relationship, so I guess I wore panties for about five years. I never did it when we were going into town or to parties -- you never know when your belt might be too loose and reveal everything. But I wore her panties around the house when we were alone together maybe three or four times a week for those five years and loved it. Usually I'm a voyeur and not a wetter, but wearing her panties felt so good that I frequently chose to surrender bladder control and just have fun.

I spent the next few years mostly with friends who were really vanilla, so the situation wasn't right, but then I ended up living alone in a condo in Hawaii with lots of time by myself, so I went to the mall and the gal at Macy's looked at me kind of funny when I bought several packages of ladies' panties, but I didn't care. I wore them around the house when I was alone for the next four years. If I were in the right situation, I would gladly do it again. It feels great!

This topic brings back many fond memories from my childhood. I still wet my bed often at age 10 and really yellowed my white boys underwear, so my mom had me wear a pair of my older sisters satin panties at night and a pair of her hand me down pajamas. Mom explained to me that the satin underwear wouldn't stain if I wet my bed and my younger sister still also wet her bed so mom knew from experience the girl underwear was much easier to wash after a wetting. I soon started to like the feel of the satin panties and actually started to enjoy wetting the bed in them and often would do so on purpose once I started wearing them. to this day I often pee in a pair of panties after work if I'm going to be doing laundry anyway. I do prefer ladies panties any day over mens underwear. 

I enjoy wearing and wetting panties as well. I like the way they cup my balls and ass when the elastic is good, and the soft fabrics are lovely too. I like to wet them over boxers because they tend to get wetter, and the look and feel of a wet bum is better in panties. 

It also expresses my feminine side, makes me feel closer to my wife at times, and I also like pretending I’m a girl or that I’ve been femdom’ed into wearing and wetting panties for a sexual thrill. 

6A6F2276-63FA-4C08-A4F4-A45ABA7A6FBD.jpeg

I own a mixture of briefs and panties.  Despite wearing briefs some of the time, I much prefer panties because they're far more comfortable, have better fabric and hold everything in nicely.  I never use the flie (pee hole) in briefs anyway.  Somebody got me some briefs with flies for Christmas and I'm not really sure what to do with them.  Maybe I'll find a use for them.   

• 6 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, Novak Rogers said:

I've recently started doing this and must admit it's been very enjoyable experiment and would recommend it to anyone.

Agreed. It's so so good. can't empasise how good it makes me feel.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:51 PM, McLovin1 said:

I love wetting in womens panties. There much softer than men's underwear, and are funnier to wet in. 

They feel so good