Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever had a sudden strong urge to pee that won’t wait?

On 9/21/2019 at 11:44 AM, scinosensation said:

After each of several holds the time between the first urge and the end of the hold shortened until the first urge led immediately to the end of the hold. A hold on Friday evening followed by a hold Friday night and Sat. morning, noon, afternoon, evening an urge would end the hold. Then Sunday could regain control by using the toilet before any urge. 

I should have said "could regain control by repeatedly using the toilet before any urge at the sign of a full bladder".

On 9/21/2019 at 12:18 PM, Spectator9 said:

You must admit that now you are retired, being in places away from toilets is more voluntary, so you have more opportunities to enjoy the excitement of needing to pee and holding it.  If you have an accident it can happen out of public view.  As a member of the "enlarged prostate club" you might as well get some fun out of pee urgency.

Although I thoroughly enjoy desperation, this problem it not fun at all. I love holding it and feeling the bladder fullness and pressure in my penis , before I wet. This has none of that.  There is some at most light- moderate fullness in my bladder . Suddenly  I usually when I stand or approach a place I might pee,  I get a sudden my pee is going to come out message from my pee hole, and then it spurts out. There is no time to enjoy it.

I want to enjoy the pressure and fullness first , and pressure that accompanies it first. This is more akin to just letting it out on purpose, which does nothing for me, and if in public is very embarrassing.  I never want to wet in public.

I know some people enjoy just letting go, even in public, but it is not for me.

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

Although I thoroughly enjoy desperation, this problem it not fun at all. I love holding it and feeling the bladder fullness and pressure in my penis , before I wet. This has none of that.  There is some at most light- moderate fullness in my bladder . Suddenly  I usually when I stand or approach a place I might pee,  I get a sudden my pee is going to come out message from my pee hole, and then it spurts out. There is no time to enjoy it.

I want to enjoy the pressure and fullness first , and pressure that accompanies it first. This is more akin to just letting it out on purpose, which does nothing for me, and if in public is very embarrassing.  I never want to wet in public.

I know some people enjoy just letting go, even in public, but it is not for me.

Initially, I was disconcerted when I would get an urgent need to pee when I knew my bladder wasn't that full, and as a result I take more precautionary pees when I'm going out anywhere.  Occasionally I'll wear a pad, though I haven't yet had to pee in it.  But when home alone, you'll have days when you'll surprise yourself with how long and how much you pee. On those good days you'll be able to enjoy the fullness without the risk of embarrassment.  

6 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Initially, I was disconcerted when I would get an urgent need to pee when I knew my bladder wasn't that full, and as a result I take more precautionary pees when I'm going out anywhere.  Occasionally I'll wear a pad, though I haven't yet had to pee in it.  But when home alone, you'll have days when you'll surprise yourself with how long and how much you pee. On those good days you'll be able to enjoy the fullness without the risk of embarrassment.  

When I am home alone and can remain seated for a long time ,yes I can still enjoy it.

I remember this happening to a friend of mine at uni during a night out. We had all been drinking and she did not want to 'break the seal' so had been holding on for hours during pre-drinks at my flat and then later at the bar. On the walk to the club she suddenly realised that she couldn't hold it anymore and was about to wet herself. Full story is pasted from the university desperation sightings thread: On a night out with friends, we were heading to a club after leaving a bar, all of us pretty drunk. It was only a short walk and on the way there one of my friends (a cute, curvy Irish girl) kept saying things like ‘Oh god I really need a wee’, ‘I need a wee so bad’, ‘I think my bladder’s gonna burst’, I’m gonna wet myself’. She was obviously really desperate, we’d been pre-drinking at my place before the bar, and she didn’t use the toilet while we were there, nor had I seen her use the toilet at the bar. I’d pissed twice in that time and she hadn’t gone once, and we’d all been drinking loads. We passed an alley and she said ‘I really just want to go down there and pee’ but we kept walking. There was a short queue to get into the club and she was stood in front of me, legs crossed, resting a hand on her bladder with a tense expression on her face, not saying anything and clearly concentrating fully on holding onto her pee for just a few more minutes. Finally she got inside, bouncing up and down on the spot with her thighs pushed together as she paid her entry fee, before practically running to the toilets, not waiting for anyone else. She appeared a bit later with a relieved smile on her face. I asked her if she felt better and she laughed and said yes, then told me that she had never been so close to wetting herself!

I also remember something similar happening to an ex-girlfriend while we were out in the city centre. We had been to a cafe for ages and ended up drinking an entire pot of tea each, and she didn't go to the toilet for the entire time we were at the cafe. Just before we left, she told me that she really needed a wee and would be back in a minute, then a few seconds later she came back and said that there was only one toilet and there was a long queue. I said I didn't mind waiting for her but she said that she'd be fine to wait until we got home. There was a nice quiet park close to the cafe so she suggested that we go there for a while. We walked around the park for a bit before finding a bench and sitting down, just chatting and people watching. She was sitting with her legs crossed and was quite fidgety, constantly bouncing her leg and moving her feet around. After maybe 10-15 minutes during which time her fidgeting and leg bouncing got more pronounced, she suddenly became very serious, looking very worried and said to me that she was absolutely bursting for a wee and asked me 'can we please go and find the closest toilets, I need to go right now'. After a few seconds of debating where the closest ones would be, we decided to go to a nearby shopping centre which was about 5 minutes walk away. She was almost speed walking and any time we had to stop to cross a road she would dance from foot to foot and bob up and down. When we got to the shopping centre she asked me to hold her bag, practically throwing it into my hands before rushing to the toilets, almost at a run. She came back after a minute or so looking very upset saying that there was a queue and that she couldn't wait that long. I remember her saying that she was about to 'explode' and she went off in front of me almost at a jog, hurrying towards the foot court where there were some more toilets. It was another couple of minutes of walking and by the time we got to the food court she literally ran ahead of me into the toilets, coming out a couple of minutes later looking very embarrassed but also relieved. She apologised for running off but said that she seriously couldn't wait another minute and was genuinely worried that she was going to wet herself right there in the middle of the food court. She usually hated public toilets and would only ever use them if it was a last resort, so she must have been extremely desperate.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:46 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

So I rarely go to the bathroom when the initial need strikes. Force of habit, years of holding at school and work and basic being distracted being the main reasons besides the fact it turns me on and I enjoy being bursting. But now and again I get a sudden very strong urge that will NOT wait and I have to go NOW. Anyone ever experienced that?

I can TOTALLY relate to ALL of these points, plus things others have said, such as the effect of beer. One other thing that I find affects how insistent an urge is, is how fast my bladder is being filled. If it's taken several hours for me to become full, such as at work, I can continue putting off going long after I feel full and have started getting urges. But if I've had a lot to drink and my bladder is filling fast it seems to become more reactive, and even though I know I'm not holding any more than on a slow fill, (I often measure) the urges tend to be much more sudden and insistent, sometimes even to the point of accidentally spurting.

14 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I remember this happening to a friend of mine at uni during a night out. We had all been drinking and she did not want to 'break the seal' so had been holding on for hours during pre-drinks at my flat and then later at the bar. On the walk to the club she suddenly realised that she couldn't hold it anymore and was about to wet herself. Full story is pasted from the university desperation sightings thread: On a night out with friends, we were heading to a club after leaving a bar, all of us pretty drunk. It was only a short walk and on the way there one of my friends (a cute, curvy Irish girl) kept saying things like ‘Oh god I really need a wee’, ‘I need a wee so bad’, ‘I think my bladder’s gonna burst’, I’m gonna wet myself’. She was obviously really desperate, we’d been pre-drinking at my place before the bar, and she didn’t use the toilet while we were there, nor had I seen her use the toilet at the bar. I’d pissed twice in that time and she hadn’t gone once, and we’d all been drinking loads. We passed an alley and she said ‘I really just want to go down there and pee’ but we kept walking. There was a short queue to get into the club and she was stood in front of me, legs crossed, resting a hand on her bladder with a tense expression on her face, not saying anything and clearly concentrating fully on holding onto her pee for just a few more minutes. Finally she got inside, bouncing up and down on the spot with her thighs pushed together as she paid her entry fee, before practically running to the toilets, not waiting for anyone else. She appeared a bit later with a relieved smile on her face. I asked her if she felt better and she laughed and said yes, then told me that she had never been so close to wetting herself!

I also remember something similar happening to an ex-girlfriend while we were out in the city centre. We had been to a cafe for ages and ended up drinking an entire pot of tea each, and she didn't go to the toilet for the entire time we were at the cafe. Just before we left, she told me that she really needed a wee and would be back in a minute, then a few seconds later she came back and said that there was only one toilet and there was a long queue. I said I didn't mind waiting for her but she said that she'd be fine to wait until we got home. There was a nice quiet park close to the cafe so she suggested that we go there for a while. We walked around the park for a bit before finding a bench and sitting down, just chatting and people watching. She was sitting with her legs crossed and was quite fidgety, constantly bouncing her leg and moving her feet around. After maybe 10-15 minutes during which time her fidgeting and leg bouncing got more pronounced, she suddenly became very serious, looking very worried and said to me that she was absolutely bursting for a wee and asked me 'can we please go and find the closest toilets, I need to go right now'. After a few seconds of debating where the closest ones would be, we decided to go to a nearby shopping centre which was about 5 minutes walk away. She was almost speed walking and any time we had to stop to cross a road she would dance from foot to foot and bob up and down. When we got to the shopping centre she asked me to hold her bag, practically throwing it into my hands before rushing to the toilets, almost at a run. She came back after a minute or so looking very upset saying that there was a queue and that she couldn't wait that long. I remember her saying that she was about to 'explode' and she went off in front of me almost at a jog, hurrying towards the foot court where there were some more toilets. It was another couple of minutes of walking and by the time we got to the food court she literally ran ahead of me into the toilets, coming out a couple of minutes later looking very embarrassed but also relieved. She apologised for running off but said that she seriously couldn't wait another minute and was genuinely worried that she was going to wet herself right there in the middle of the food court. She usually hated public toilets and would only ever use them if it was a last resort, so she must have been extremely desperate.

Great stories, thank you!

Total arousing to hear a girl say "I really nee a wee" , " My bladder is gonna burst" and all that more what the Irish girl said. To know that she did not pee for so long, that you have been twice and she not even once, that she was holding all that wee in her bladder, is so hot.

The experience with your ex-girlfriend is great too.

She was drinking tea and did not go to the loo the entire time in the cafe, then bevor you left she told you the she would really  need to wee and wanted to go to the loo, but she did not, the queue was to long.

I love that, to know she would need to go, but hold it. It must have been arousing for you, to walk with her in a park, to sit with her on a bench and to know that her bladder is full and to see on her moves how bad she would need to wee??!!

The walk to the shopping center, great too.

I love it if girls hold it and don´t wee for extreme long, if they but it off more and more and then when they want to go, then they should  have to hold it, they should have to wait and to wait.

• 2 years later...