Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Ever had a sudden strong urge to pee that won’t wait?

Recommended Posts

So I rarely go to the bathroom when the initial need strikes. Force of habit, years of holding at school and work and basic being distracted being the main reasons besides the fact it turns me on and I enjoy being bursting. But now and again I get a sudden very strong urge that will NOT wait and I have to go NOW. Anyone ever experienced that?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Marco said:

Every time I drink beer. 😂

Beer drinkers get used to the feeling of a full bladder, so they sometimes ignore it for a while.  After all, they don't want to be running to the bathroom every fifteen minutes.  But if they ignore it too long they can get a strong urge that won't go away.  Beer piss can be very insistent.  Been there, done that, many times!  

Even when not drinking, there have been times when I haven't realized how full my bladder was until I suddenly had to go really bad!

Share this post


Link to post

I have indeed. Generally due to having been distracted and concentrating on doing something, hence ignoring the signals from my bladder. Then, once I have stopped what I was doing it suddenly hits and I have got to go - NOW, as you say. 

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, I have experienced this a couple of times. The need to go went from pleasantly bearable to being on the edge of pissing myself within seconds or so. With some of these occasions (of which a few have ended with quite some leakage) I'm not quite sure what caused the sudden aggressive urges. Maybe the wrong kind of drink… But it's definitely bound to happen if only empty myself partially. Either when I'm holding or planning to do a hold and I'm afraid I will piss myself to soon and let a little bit out, or if I have to go badly and find some semi-private spot where I will quickly empty myself as much as possible. It gives me relief for a short period of time but the urge always comes back to hit me with double force and with a much more aggressive sense of urgency like a few dribbles or a short spurt as a warning to "GO NOW! OR I will be back with more in a few SECONDS...."

Share this post


Link to post

So I thought I would share a recent time it happens to me...

i am a regular swimmer in a public pool swimming around a mile a day. I am actively drinking more water too as part of a more active and healthy lifestyle. This day (pretty recently) I arrived at the pool having had a drink and a snack before going. I had drank a pint or so of diluting juice and never thought anything of it. I got changed, showered, and did my sixty lengths but when I got out of the cool water and stepped into a warmed shower a very very sudden and strong urge to pee hit me so strong that I seriously thought I was going to pee right there and then in the public shower with people all around me! The problem was I had a full head of shampoo I had to rinse off first so I did that so quick as wee ran down my legs a bit then ran to the ladies trying not to fall on the wet floor! The gusset of my bathing suit was very wet and it wasn’t just pool water but I did pretty much make it and I hadn’t even realised I needed to go until less than a minute before! I peed for so long too!

i assume the pressure of the. water and the continuous movement with swimming meant my body didn’t register how full my bladder was. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Marco said:

Every time I drink beer. 😂

Yup. I get this! I drink a lot of beer, and can hold my first pee for quite awhile, but once the seal is broken, I’m going every 20 minutes or so. 

What heightens it to the maximum, is being seated in a car or bus when this happens. 

I play in a sports team, and we all drink a lot. When we play away games, we take a private minibus so nobody has to drive. By the end of the day, the seal is well and truly broken, and even though everyone goes to the loo before getting on the bus, a side of the road stop is inevitable. 

Once, we had a big social day about an hour and twenty minutes away. It took five pee stops before we got home! 

Its a bunch of middle aged to older men, so nobody has the control that they used to, lol. 

So the combination of beer and being a passenger definitely does that to me. 

Share this post


Link to post

Yes ,I have. In fact as I have gotten older within the past 6-9 months it has become much more noticeable . I  have to pee moderately at most, then it suddenly becomes very urgent. I don't always make it. My Dr. said   prostrate issues at my age are normal.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Barry said:

Yup. I get this! I drink a lot of beer, and can hold my first pee for quite awhile, but once the seal is broken, I’m going every 20 minutes or so. 

What heightens it to the maximum, is being seated in a car or bus when this happens. 

I play in a sports team, and we all drink a lot. When we play away games, we take a private minibus so nobody has to drive. By the end of the day, the seal is well and truly broken, and even though everyone goes to the loo before getting on the bus, a side of the road stop is inevitable. 

Once, we had a big social day about an hour and twenty minutes away. It took five pee stops before we got home! 

Its a bunch of middle aged to older men, so nobody has the control that they used to, lol. 

So the combination of beer and being a passenger definitely does that to me. 

I’d love to be driving that minibus and perhaps limiting the stops to make you all wait that it longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I’d love to be driving that minibus and perhaps limiting the stops to make you all wait that it longer. 

Interestingly, I was thinking about writing a fiction where a group of males are desperate in a minibus but from the perspective of the female driver 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, wettingman said:

Yes ,I have. In fact as I have gotten older within the past 6-9 months it has become much more noticeable . I  have to pee moderately at most, then it suddenly becomes very urgent. I don't always make it. My Dr. said   prostrate issues at my age are normal.

I'm older than you, and my prostate can give me frequent surprises.  My bladder may be only somewhat full, and then all of a sudden I have to pee very urgently.  I may leak or spurt in my pants on the way to the toilet.  Occasionally, if I know I'm not really full I've been able to "ride it out" and the urgency fades.  Sometimes I seem to be able to hold quite a bit before I really have to urinate.  If no one is around, it can be exciting to need to go and to try to hold it in.

BTW, frequent sex is good for the prostate.  

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, CarmenCD said:

I get this sudden strong urges after I hold it multiple times in a row. In worst cases I can't even hold it properly and start to spurt. 

Same for me. What surely makes it "worse" is that I keep drinking a lot during this kind of games.

Share this post


Link to post

I've definitely experienced this! It's so interesting that there are different "types" of needing to pee... when there's no objective difference in volume, but the level of urgency varies. I'm sure it has something to do with what I've had to drink, but there's also definitely a psychological element, too. Especially when I've been distracted (and haven't paid attention to my bladder), and then suddenly, it hits me-- I have to go badly!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Occasionally, if I know I'm not really full I've been able to "ride it out" and the urgency fades.  Sometimes I seem to be able to hold quite a bit before I really have to urinate.

I have tried this especially if I can't go right away or I am frustrated at needing to pee again. I can ride it out  for a while ,but each wave gets more intense. Eventually, often only a short time , I know I have held it as long as I can , even if my bladder isn't actually full.

Share this post


Link to post

Sudden urgency is a recognised problem especially for men who have prostate issues. You can get urgent signals even if the bladder is not that full and you have to answer them or face the consequences.

I am retired now but in the final years of work I had to travel by train into London and although only a 30 minute journey there were times when, over the course of a few minutes I would go from "Oh I think I need a wee" to "Oh my God I've got to get somewhere now!"

Sometimes I would have to get off at a station en route and use the gents or try and hold it in until I reached my destination. But I'd often lose the battle just as I reached the toilets - I think its known as the proximity panic - and I would spurt in my underpants as I tried to reach the urinals. It got to the stage where I kept spare underpants at work to change into and made sure I had dark trousers on!

My nightmare was if I had to go somewhere on the Underground where toilets were far less common. Coming home at night after a few beers was very risky. A few months back I was forced too hold myself late at night because it was the last train. I was okay until I reached my destination when as I stood up the pressure increased and it made me do a spurt. I hurried to the doors ready to rush off as soon as the train stopped but the pressure was too much and I just stood there and pissed in my trousers! A total flooding.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, wetchris said:

Sudden urgency is a recognised problem especially for men who have prostate issues. You can get urgent signals even if the bladder is not that full and you have to answer them or face the consequences.

I am retired now but in the final years of work I had to travel by train into London and although only a 30 minute journey there were times when, over the course of a few minutes I would go from "Oh I think I need a wee" to "Oh my God I've got to get somewhere now!"

Sometimes I would have to get off at a station en route and use the gents or try and hold it in until I reached my destination. But I'd often lose the battle just as I reached the toilets - I think its known as the proximity panic - and I would spurt in my underpants as I tried to reach the urinals. It got to the stage where I kept spare underpants at work to change into and made sure I had dark trousers on!

My nightmare was if I had to go somewhere on the Underground where toilets were far less common. Coming home at night after a few beers was very risky. A few months back I was forced too hold myself late at night because it was the last train. I was okay until I reached my destination when as I stood up the pressure increased and it made me do a spurt. I hurried to the doors ready to rush off as soon as the train stopped but the pressure was too much and I just stood there and pissed in my trousers! A total flooding.

 

You must admit that now you are retired, being in places away from toilets is more voluntary, so you have more opportunities to enjoy the excitement of needing to pee and holding it.  If you have an accident it can happen out of public view.  As a member of the "enlarged prostate club" you might as well get some fun out of pee urgency.

Share this post


Link to post

After each of several holds the time between the first urge and the end of the hold shortened until the first urge led immediately to the end of the hold. A hold on Friday evening followed by a hold Friday night and Sat. morning, noon, afternoon, evening an urge would end the hold. Then Sunday could regain control by using the toilet before any urge. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

So I rarely go to the bathroom when the initial need strikes. Force of habit, years of holding at school and work and basic being distracted being the main reasons besides the fact it turns me on and I enjoy being bursting. But now and again I get a sudden very strong urge that will NOT wait and I have to go NOW. Anyone ever experienced that?

All the time, that’s why I’m not very good at holding.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...