Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mutual desperation with my brothers

Sorry if I made mistakes the English is my second language.

First of all I need to explain a little of my family, I am the only girl between my siblings, so it’s my bro Edward the it’s me the it’s Sam and finally it’s Steven. Ed, Sam and I are 18 ( yeah we are triplets) and Steven have 7.

I’m am not in the college I’m still in my final year of high school. 

So the last Friday Ed has a basketball game so we arrive to the game at 6 and the game stared at 7 so Sam, Steven and I grow impatient and we went to the cafeteria and we stayed there eating frías and drinking soda wen we saw that the game was about to start we went to the benches to see the game, I didn’t put any attention and I was just playing in my cel wen I felt the need to pee but I didn’t wanna go and I like to hold it so you can guess what happened.

When the game finally ends I was rocking back and fort but I didn’t grab myself, I wanted to run for the loos but Sam that sees my intentions said that it will be more easy find a gas station on our way home, and he was right there was a lot of people.

When I get up I realized 2 things:

1 I probably won’t make it home because when I Stand up I felt a leak I had to use my hand to stop and my jeans had a little patch on the front

2 I wasn’t alone in my desperation Steven was holding himself and I wasn’t sure if he would hold all the way to the car and Sam looked very nervous and was standing foot to foot 

I don’t know how but I made it to the car and Es was already waiting for us.

’whats wrong with you guys?’ He asked

’we need to pee so hurry up and take us to a gas station’ I answer, then we enter the car Ed was driving Sam was the copilot and Steven and I in the back

I was almost in tears I felt my jeans pretty wet and my bladder about to explode I didn’t wanted to think what Steven was feeling since he is only seven. 10 min pass when we finally made to a was station in this point I was sure that I would end up wetting before getting to the toilet, I get off the car very slowly and holding me tight I enter the bathroom and I felt a huge leak that last 5 seconds I was in panic I repach the toilet and I stared to take of my felt when I had another leak and then another and another finally I put my pants off and pee for like a minute then I saw my jean that was wet till the croch to the knee. 

I went to the car and Steven was crying because he didn’t make it so I just hug him and tell it was fine because I almost wet to then I see Sam and saw that he has a huge spot on the front so in the end I am happy that I was not the only one wet that night