Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Brand New Wet Obsession

15 hours ago, mr.pee said:

Very nice, I still feel alittle ashamed and even uncomfortable to do it around my girlfriend. But as long as your not hurting anyone and you enjoy it I don't see the harm.

Thanks for responding! I haven't worked up the courage to tell anyone else. I'd love to but it's really hard. Thanks for sharing your personal experience and your encouragement 🙂

12 hours ago, Sabuto said:

It's amazing, especially just casually releasing and letting the pee trickle down your legs!

I totally agree! Sometimes, I can't decide which I like more...being desperate and then exploding in a flood or just nonchalantly letting it leak out all day.

Just go with the flow, literally 😛  You'll start to find it wearing off so you will be able to just calm down and not have such a huge amount of washing. But each time will always feel amazing. There are some ways you could get away with not so much washing and perhaps more secret and careful wettings.

- Just before doing laundry grab a few things that are due to be washed and soak them to your hearts content.

- Before putting your panties in the wash give them a soaking sitting on the toilet.

- Release naughty little leaks and let them dry. You get the amazing tingly sensation and if done carefully won't cause any more washing that normal.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:58 PM, IneffableXXX said:

What have others experiences been when first accepting the fetish? Is it possible to become addicted to it? Will it subside to some degree?

In my experience, the interest kind of comes and goes. It never really goes away, but one week or even month it might be something you think about every day (even if you don't necessarily engage), other times you might almost forget about it.

I guess if you've finally come to terms with something you've been ashamed of and tried to suppress, you might be experiencing a kind of rush. It's new and exciting. In time it will be old and probably still exciting, but not every day exciting.

I've always had the fetish, I stopped for a while, and got back into it eventually. Lately several days in a row, but it might eventually decrease a bit once you get a little used to it. Of course I doubt you'll ever stop having fun with it.

And, while I'd probably never tell anyone IRL (though others have found people they're comfortable sharing this with), I've learned not to feel ashamed of it (which I used to for a LONG time). Almost everyone has some kind of kink or fetish and while this is seen as one of the "dirtier" ones, it's completely harmless unless you're forcing it on someone or damaging someone else's property.

I'm into desperation, not wetting, but yes, when I admitted I can't ignore the fact that I have a kink, I just went crazy for a couple of weeks. I was eager to hold every day for hours and hours, rarely peeing normally. It was of course enjoyable, but also very distracting, and I needed to think of other things as well - not only my constantly bursting bladder. Also I got a bit scared that holding so often for so long would weaken my muscles. It took all my willpower to quit for some time to get back to normal. Now I only hold now and then.

I totally get it! 

I can't explain why I like it so much, and have been unable to kick the wetting habit. I have accepted this part of my life.

Most days I think and consider wetting, but 95% of the time, dont act on it.

I can go months without wetting, then get the bug again. There will be weeks where I wet a few days a row, and some days I won't use the toilet, and see how many pairs of pants I can pee in. I usually stick to one or two wettings a week.

Beautiful pictures, btw!

Welcome to the world where it is ok to wet your pants. I love your pix.

I discovered my attraction to desperation and pants wetting  long before the internet.  In fact way before I knew anything about sex. I actually thought this just my odd kink. My ex girlfriend- wife would indulge me sometimes, especially with desperation/ wetting stories. She said that it did nothing for her, but she frequently held her pee until the last minute.

It was a few years before I was able to wet my pants. I was elated when it happened.

Once we divorced . I began to on purpose hold until I wet my pants because I couldn't hold it any longer. I long since accepted and enjoy it.