Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RL ABDL Friendship making thread

31/M/Straight not saying the exact town in this post (will in PMs), but state of Maine like an hour away from the border to New Brunswick. Live very minimalist sort of in the middle of nowhere and just alone at my place for awhile now. Content with talking online. I only check the site periodically so if you send a message and don't get an immediate response it's just because I haven't logged on in a bit, not because I am ignoring.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

24/F/Pan/Vancouver (Canada) If anyone is interested in meeting up and doing omo things after covid blows over shoot me a message

22/f/ bay area california  hello everyone  not really looking to meet up or anything, but its nice knowing there are others like me

Hey, I am a 20 year old male. Looking to get to know someone from the community. I'm looking to make friends first, before I try more. Haven't read about Germans here, so I'll make a start. DM me if y

Posted Images

On 6/28/2021 at 9:44 AM, freilee said:

Eu também sou português, do porto

So do I. 

Comigo já somos 3 Portugueses, afinal não somos assim tão poucos, concordo na parte em que somos muito tímidos! Não há abertura nenhuma para falar sobre kink quanto mais um nicho tão específico como o ABDL. Se quiserem conversar sintam-se á vontade para enviarem mensagem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

30 male from stafford in UK. I like both abdl and dl but more into the dl. Would love to chat to others and get more involved in the community! 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:55 PM, NightShade said:

18m hetero liing in the UK, in Sheffield. average abdl guy, mainly dl compared to ab. looking for a SO and/or friends within the dl/abdl lifestyle

Hey I'm the same and not too far! You live where golden girl faye is located haha. Makes me wonder if you have come across her haha

2 hours ago, rasec said:

30 male from stafford in UK. I like both abdl and dl but more into the dl. Would love to chat to others and get more involved in the community! 

Hey I'm the same and not too far! You live where golden girl faye is located haha. Makes me wonder if you have come across her haha

Wow, more UKians 🙂

I was just thinking about posting here again. I'm on the other side of the country, but have found that I work most efficiently on trains; so some time this week and as many times as I can afford in November, I'll be trying to visit other cities. Anybody want to meet in a coffee shop and say hi while I write my stories? Or would appreciate a suggestion of which trains through your town are likely to be comfortable and not packed. Really, I just need an idea of where to go 🙂

• 2 weeks later...