Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RL ABDL Friendship making thread

24/m/hetero/Austin, TX.

First post here-- been lurking for a while. Still very private regarding this side of me. Never told anyone before (in person or online/anonymously). Have to be very sneaky with purchases, use, and disposal as I don't live alone. I would appreciate talking with others who share this interest, not really ready to meet in person though. At least, not until the pandemic is over/I get my own place/etc.

I have had this interest at least since I was about 4, though it didn't become sexual until I discovered its corresponding online presence at around 14-15. I began experimenting now and then with towels, but moved on to secretly purchasing purpose-made items about 4 years ago. I only use maybe a few times a month, though, due to the hassle.

Cool to see several other central Texans on here. Guess there may acutally be a bit of a community of us in the area? 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

24/F/Pan/Vancouver (Canada) If anyone is interested in meeting up and doing omo things after covid blows over shoot me a message

22/f/ bay area california  hello everyone  not really looking to meet up or anything, but its nice knowing there are others like me

Hey, I am a 20 year old male. Looking to get to know someone from the community. I'm looking to make friends first, before I try more. Haven't read about Germans here, so I'll make a start. DM me if y

Posted Images

On 7/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, throwawayname said:

24/m/hetero/Austin, TX.

First post here-- been lurking for a while. Still very private regarding this side of me. Never told anyone before (in person or online/anonymously). Have to be very sneaky with purchases, use, and disposal as I don't live alone. I would appreciate talking with others who share this interest, not really ready to meet in person though. At least, not until the pandemic is over/I get my own place/etc.

I have had this interest at least since I was about 4, though it didn't become sexual until I discovered its corresponding online presence at around 14-15. I began experimenting now and then with towels, but moved on to secretly purchasing purpose-made items about 4 years ago. I only use maybe a few times a month, though, due to the hassle.

Cool to see several other central Texans on here. Guess there may acutally be a bit of a community of us in the area? 

It's one of the most heavily populated states in the US! Texas has a higher population than the fiftieth most populated country in the world, I think (either 50th or 51st). We're definitely not alone, but everybody is about as shy about it as we are 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Would be nice to know if there's anyone else around here.

39/AMAB; Lancashire (England)

Would be nice to meet a potential housemate as well, as one of my friends is planning to move out soon and I could probably only cover the extra share of the rent for a couple of months. And I guess I'll be needing a new carer too… someone with the patience to remind me about meds and meals, and maybe distract me with hypnosis triggers (regression kind of stuff) to interrupt a spiral of anxiety. If they could be the same person that would be awesome 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 7:35 PM, LittleOtterPup said:

Heya y'all!

29, male (both biologically and identify as), bi, I love making friends despite also being super shy, socially anxious, and asocial 😅. I'm still figuring out what is I exactly like and want, but talking about diapers and being able to do things with others while diapered is always fun 😄

Sonoma area of northern California 🙂

Ayyyyyyy California represent. 

I’m down in SoCal. 

On 4/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, Gnite12 said:

37 straight male from Charlotte. DL. Always looking for friends 

I'm about 2 hours NW of you in the mountains.

However, I am a 30 y/o straight male too. DL only

Curious about your experiences meeting or knowing others in our area that share this same kink?

Never met anyone around here that shares it. Though, back in the college years, there was rumors of a girl on Tinder here whose photos showed her wearing diapers. I swiped and swiped looking for her but to no avail.

Edited by REDstoplight (see edit history)
7 hours ago, REDstoplight said:

I'm about 2 hours NW of you in the mountains.

However, I am a 30 y/o straight male too. DL only

Curious about your experiences meeting or knowing others in our area that share this same kink?

Never met anyone around here that shares it. Though, back in the college years, there was rumors of a girl on Tinder here whose photos showed her wearing diapers. I swiped and swiped looking for her but to no avail.

Well hey! Nice to meet ya! As far as meeting others, I’ve only ever met one friend into Abdl. He and I have been friends for a good while and have hung out a few times diapered. We met up in Raleigh a few years ago and hung out for the night. We were both diapered. Was a fun night. Besides that, I’ve never met another DL in person, I’d love to meet a female DL but have never had any luck either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, LittleLadyLumi said:

Probably not too many Finns here (and if you are, you might want to check out our own little forum), but if anyone happens to visit Helsinki, Finland I would be glad to grab a coffee or something. :3

I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever go visit my good friend who lives over in Nokia 😮 It isn't too close to Helsinki, but if I've already traveled that far, why not travel just a bit more? lol