Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Cloth Diaper

On 9/22/2019 at 11:53 PM, simoneenomis said:

Oh wow didn't realize REARZ had muscled in on that market as well. If it wasn't for the things they tried to pull a few years back I would definitely have gone for their stuff

On 9/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Don't worry about the stupidity of their marketing department... they make a good product.

It's not even a few years ago. The issues are still ongoing.

I recommend not purchasing anything from them until they clean up their act.

9 hours ago, Maki said:

It's not even a few years ago. The issues are still ongoing.

I recommend not purchasing anything from them until they clean up their act.

Why do people even care? Rearz trademark attempts are frivolous and will get shot down every single time. That they have money to blow paying someone to make these pitiful attempts is laughable... it does not detract from the quality of their products.

11 hours ago, simoneenomis said:

It's called a boycott, and while I'm certain they have a great product the best way to confront a company is with your wallet

Do you buy Apple's products? Do you know how they dodge paying their share of taxes by hiding money offshore?

Some frivolous actions that aren't going to amount to a hill of beans seems like a pretty silly reason to miss out on a great product. But hey, that's more for others to buy.

18 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Do you buy Apple's products? Do you know how they dodge paying their share of taxes by hiding money offshore?

Some frivolous actions that aren't going to amount to a hill of beans seems like a pretty silly reason to miss out on a great product. But hey, that's more for others to buy.

Look, at this point you're just kind of coming off as a shill for Rearz.

If you like their products and want to keep buying them, power to you. But those of us who disagree with the companies actions have the right to refuse to offer them our business if we want, and you're not really going to change our minds on this.

Also, their products are just okay in my book. A lot of the stuff they push out is rather cheap and ridiculous. Their diapers are okay. Companies like ABU, however, provide much superior products in my book and are actually run by reasonable people.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, Sasquachisreal said:

They look nice! Ive never worn cloth diapers before. I kinda want to mainly cause how sustainable they are. How much can they usually hold?

Generally speaking a well made cloth diaper will hold about a quarterbmore than a cheap store bought disposable (per insert) meaning that a good quality cloth diaper with an extra insert or two can last several hours. (Not to mention then added benefit of being able to take full force wettings in a way few disposables can.

But boy are they bulky so consider using cloth at home and disposables when out and about.

• 5 months later...

Oddly enough, of the three cloth diapers I have, Rearz is the worst of the bunch and I got it because they messed up my order.

I have a Dependeco diaper which is super solid and works great as a diaper cover. I also got one off of Etsy by MissingKinks and it was really good too. If I had to argue for the best, it would be Dependeco.

I'm also getting a diaper from FerixDog on Twitter and there are lots of great reviews from his custom made diapers. I would encourage checking out smaller creators since they seem to be more higher quality than the bigger diaper companies.