Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Is The Worst You Ever Had To Pee ?

What is the worst you remember needing to pee? I will start.

A couple of years ago, I had my worst ever need to pee, it really felt like I was going to pee in my pants. I was doing a long hold, until I started to leak.  I had to pee badly for at least three hours. I wanted to measure, what I held.

I was at the point where I had undone my jeans to make more room for my agonizingly full bladder to expand a bit more. My penis ached with pressure to pee. I was squirming and holding myself constantly, to keep my pee inside for a bit longer adding to my total a bit more.

Eventually I felt pee pressing against my pee hole, and it was going to come out any moment. I was actually moaning with desperation, I had only a couple of minutes before my pee forced its way past my sphincter and out my pee hole. I was about the rush to the bathroom, when the front door opened and my son walked in. He went to his old room (he no longer lived with me) to get somethings. He went back and forth several times.

I could not get up to pee now because he was walking near me. I knew I could not walk straight up because of my seriously distended bladder. With pee pressing against my pee hole I could not run past him to the bathroom, without holding myself and /or wetting my pants.

So, I kept my legs under my desk where I could grasp myself tightly with my whole hand while fanning my legs back and forth, desperately hoping I would not wet my pants. My pee constantly felt like it was going to come out.  I hoped he would leave quickly, but he stayed for at least a half hour to forty minutes.  It was only fear of embarrassing myself that gave me the ability to keep holding. That only helped so long .There were a few times, that I was about to dash down the hall to limit the damage, as I could not keep from wetting my pants any longer. Although, I had held my pee until I was in serious pain, especially through my mid to late teens, through my twenties, because I could not go in front of people due to pee shyness. But nothing hurt like this.  On one hand I almost hoped I would leak a bit to ease the pain but I knew the wet spot would quickly be visible before I regained control. So I continued holding. I kept willing him to please leave so I could relieve myself. Just before he finally left, I actually stood up to go, before I peed myself. Then he walked into the room where I was. I quickly sat down, but the pain was excruciating. I only turned my head a bit to talk to him hoping he didn’t notice my hand’s vice grip on my penis, under my desk. I  didn’t dare to remove it because this was not going to be a spurt , it would be a full wetting .I could not hide the pained expression on my face, that may have said to him, your dad is about to wet himself.

Finally he left and I rushed to the bathroom and retrieved my measuring bottle. I started leaking getting my briefs and jeans wet in front down to my crotch. I was still peeing slowly as I unzipped and freed myself from my pants. Pee splattered on the floor as I pushed my penis in the top of the bottle. I let go, and my pee gushed out of me long and hard. To that point the most I had ever measured when I was at my limit was 1.25 liters. This exceeded that as I released 1.35 liters, plus what I leaked in my pants and floor, my most ever.

I was concerned that I had hurt myself because there was a little blood in my urine.  I then had to pee desperately every half hour, including through the night and I got little sleep. Each time I urinated there was some red that faded to pink in my pee. Eventually it cleared up. I think I had stretched my bladder so much I burst a blood vessel. I will never do that again.

This took a while to write and I seriously need to pee. I need to hold myself and squirm when my pee feels like it is going to come out.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

The first things that springs to mind is when I was in a rather cramped cinema, and the screen was laid out very weirdly, so the only way I could get out to go to the bathroom meant I had to walk in front of the screen. It was a 2:30hr movie, i'd had a large soda and didn't want to miss anything or disturb others. Lets just say I was very frantic waiting the queue at the end .

For me, they were of course several occassions but the one I remember the most was a case of rapid desperation. 

I was going to a concert and it was a cold day already. We were loitering around in the lobby the hour before it started. It started around 8 PM and we had been there at around 7 I think.

We took some food with us but this concert hall was like "No food and drinks allowed, only the stuff you buy." 

I got a pretzel and then a glass of water to rinse down the salty aftertaste, but that water was ICE cold. I remember that I was pretty much freezing from the inside. I am used to drink only water that is room temperature so that didn't sit well in my stomach.

Before the concert started, so five minutes I think I went to the bathroom just in case, I didn't really had to go and it also didn't happen much. That should have been my first warning cue, because whenever that heppens I normally have to go a second time after this and then it would be normal. 

So we went into the hall, took our seats and pretty much a minute before the concert started and the orchesta took its place I felt the need to pee. But I really didn't want to get up yet, it was starting, I was to the toilet five minutes prior and how ridiculous would that look? 

So at first everything was fine, but so ten minutes in I couldn't ignore the pressure anymore. My bladder had filled up really quick, but I still ignored it. I know there were intermissions and stuff and maybe I could run during an intermission, but I still thought I could hold it until there was a proper break. 

I quickly realized that I couldn't. It started to hurt and I couldn't think about anything else anymore than just keeping it in. Then I was planning on going when the next longer intermission would come, but before I had the chance to wait for it it leaked a little and decided that I wouldn't be able to hold five to ten minutes anymore. So I get up once the current song ended and they started the next one. 

And then I ran to the bathroom, quickly, not only because I had to go so bad but also because I didn't want to miss any of the concert. 

I made it to the bathroom safely and I am sure that was the longest I ever peed. I remember when I came back to the concert hall (it was all pretty open so I could hear the music), the song was in its ending points and I was running to the bathroom and back, so that must have taken 30 seconds each and the song was around 3 or 3 1/2 minutes long. Meaning that I am pretty sure that I peed for a good minute or such. 

I am sure it was because of the cold water. My body just doesn't take kindly to cold drinks and they always make me desperate quick. 

Needless to say, I could enjoy the rest of the concert much more relaxed and my husband recorded the part I missed. It is even up on Youtube (recording and uploaded is fine and encouraged by the concert owner, don't worry).

Though I can hardly decide which was the worst situation ever I remember a visit to an amusement park many many years ago. Together with friends we had some coffee and coke and by mid afternoon decided to rent a rowing boat on the lake included in the park. While my friends had seen the gents at noon I had skipped the visit as I would always do. Out on the lake I realized that I was already feeling a rather strong urge that was getting worse every minute. My friends had a lot of fun on the water but I really could not join them and became rather quiet. They asked we what was wrong and I had to admit that I was close to bursting because of my overfilled bladder. To my dismay they started to make fun of me. After an hour which seemed an eternity to me we went back and I raced into the bathroom and had a longed for piss.

• 2 months later...

There was this one time, when I was 11, our class went on a field trip. This was on the way back. We had to get up at 4:30 am, and get on a 7-hour ferry ride. I didn’t use the bathroom the whole time because, well, I didn’t need to. I have a really strong bladder. But then, on the hour and a half-long bus ride back, I could really feel my need increasing. Luckily I had a seat to myself. After a while I started getting really desperate, so I sat on my foot to help. And a few of the boys got off for a bathroom break, but I was to shy to go. Finally we got back to the school, and I ran inside to the bathrooms. My parents were waiting outside for me (I had been gone for a week)

I made it to the bathrooms, but as soon as I got in the stall I lost control and a wet spot about the size of a softball appeared on my crotch. I was wearing light jeans, so it was REALLY visible. I managed to get the rest in the toilet, and thankfully had a change of shorts in my bag. I stuffed the pants in my bag to be washed later.

Tadaaaaa