Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Not new but I never introduced myself xP

Hello! I'm not new to this site at all as I've been on it for ages, but I made an account some time ago and only recently started using this site properly.

I go by Tomoko but most people just call me Tomo and if you're an idiot you will probably end up calling me tOMOko like some people have before xd.

I'm an 18 year old English trans girl (19 fairly soon), and I don't really have that many interests however I do have a passion for each one of them. I like old music, anime, and racing games a lot but that is pretty much it 😛

I don't talk with others too much even though I have a lot of free time which is why I enjoy making new friends.

Idk what else to really say. I'm pretty open when I get asked questions but I never know what to say on my own... sorry xP

Btw my profile pic was made by Biku, he's pretty cool (especially since I didn't have to pay him for it lol)

Edited by Tomoko (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Piddly said:

Belated welcome tOMOko. 😄

I'm intrigued by your mention of 'old' music...what kind of era are we talking? I ask as a massive music fan, one who particularly enjoys live music and festivals, but being a good few years older than you what I consider to be old you may view as prehistoric. 😂

whoops forgot to quote ._.