Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In bed a slightly wet

Well I slept through most the night, but I woke up once with the urgent need to pee. Forgetting I had the diaper one I stood up but even if I didn’t have it one it was too late it all came rushing out. But once I felt my bottom getting wet I remembered and just relaxed and finished. Than I crawled back into bed and went back to sleep super soggy but the diaper was still holding up good. It only started to leak when I woke up the second time around to get up to start my day. I’m still wearing it and probably will till it’s about time to go to work.

F78983B0-3C75-458E-B48D-F74700CB31DF.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I’m so excited! Wearing an abriform m4 and I’m on my third full on flood. I’m feeling relieved, happy, relaxed and very wet! 😉 just to be safe, I’m wearing a long, thigh-length, tight, plastic pants to contain everything. It’s still early and I have time to add to my pleasure before going to bed, comfy, safe, warm and very wet. Update: just completed the 4th fill up!  Still holding true, no leaks. I only wish I could share the ecstasy I’m living right now with a woman who enjoys similar fantasies and thrills. For those of you who relate to this, Stay wet my friends 😉

17 hours ago, ScorepioDL said:

I’m so excited! Wearing an abriform m4 and I’m on my third full on flood. I’m feeling relieved, happy, relaxed and very wet! 😉 just to be safe, I’m wearing a long, thigh-length, tight, plastic pants to contain everything. It’s still early and I have time to add to my pleasure before going to bed, comfy, safe, warm and very wet. Update: just completed the 4th fill up!  Still holding true, no leaks. I only wish I could share the ecstasy I’m living right now with a woman who enjoys similar fantasies and thrills. For those of you who relate to this, Stay wet my friends 😉

ooo sounds nice