Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your price to pee your pants in public?

For me this would depend massively on situation/context. 

My finances are pretty stretched right now, so if it was somewhere nobody knew me or if being videoed and I wasn't easily identifiable then the price could be pretty low. 

Around family/friends/colleagues then it would have to be big money for me to even consider it, and even then I'm not sure I've got the confidence to actually go through with it no matter how big the number. 

If they knew I was doing it on purpose just for the money, and the sum justified it, then yeah probably. But if I had to have an 'accident' and let them think I'd lost control (or put myself in a position where that actually happened) then I'm not sure my pride would let me. I'd like to think I'd have the confidence to just say "It's just a bit of pee, so what?", but sadly I know I wouldn't. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on the occasion and who is with me. I would probably pay up to a $100 if I were with my coworkers or clients, because I really don't want them to see me wetting my pants or maybe at some pa

I'm pretty sure anything up from $50k would be worth it, and with only random onlookers, maybe even as low as $5k. There's a lot of videos of people wetting themselves out there.  Being in one of

A thread wet yourself for money got me wondering. I remembered some old video where TV presenter was asking people to wet their pants in the middle of the street in brought daylight in front of camera

23 hours ago, WetDave said:

To turn the question around, how much would you pay someone to use their toilet, if the only alternative was to wet your pants?

It depends on the occasion and who is with me. I would probably pay up to a $100 if I were with my coworkers or clients, because I really don't want them to see me wetting my pants or maybe at some particular occasion where it would be really unpleasant to stay in wet clothes for a long time. 

But in most cases, especially if I'm crossdressed, I wouldn't pay a penny. I would just hold it best I can and accepted the consequences at the end. I wet myself in public at least once per week, mostly semi-planned accidents, but occasionally it's the real deal also, so it wouldn't be anything new for me anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

My fetish is more based on watching other people (and preferably women) wetting themselves. I do like wetting myself too, but it is a very private game. I never did in front of strangers, only did it once in a public location - but no one was around, and have been able to play that game with a partner only a couple times (I also did it a dozen times on cam). It was not for money. in a way, I think that knowing the other person is requesting that for her pleasure and appreciate seeing me squirming and wetting would be more convincing for me that just offering money.

But, thinking about it, I think I am not ready to "come out" as someone who likes to wet (and watching others getting wet). And if i ever agree to do it for money, then i would not be able to hide the fact that I am enjoying myself and not doing it plainly for money. So I think that there is no amount that would make me agree to pee myself on television, nor in any place where I could be seen by someone I know (family, friend, coworker...). But if I am offered that opportunity in a foreign country, where I am sure no one can I know can see me (and that I wouldn't get in trouble - there are some countries where playing that sort of game could be dangerous), I think I would do it for a reasonable amount (100 $), I woul not mind too much walking in streets and into an hotel with wet pants.

Anyway, I see me more on the opposite side of the idea, the kind of man that could offer money for other people to wet than the kind that actually gets the money to wet. And i did that already several times (but there was no request that it takes place in public).

I'd do it for free anywhere in public if I ever happen to meet someone in real life who shares this fetish and I'd even let them choose where I had to do it. Only requirement is that they accompany me (I'm kinda nervous about doing a very public wetting on my own). I've wet myself in semi-public locations before and even let a few strangers see me, so I know I would do it in busier public locations if someone would go with me. 

This is a hard question. For those who really had peed themselves accidentally in public like me, as a young woman in front of my sister's kids and many grown people, they know how terrible and embarrassing moment it is. You thought you are a strong woman and you will make it like always, but in a few seconds you are a wet little baby without any place to hide. Without explanations. Your head is a big mess. Like panic attack. It wouldn't be that bad if all people around you are totally strange and you propably never see them ever again and they won't recognise you. In my case, never again like that. There is not that much money.

Still after this, I'd hope it will happen to someone else... am I a bad person...

I had peed myself after that, but not that "accidentally". Mostly half purposely in the dark or tipsy.  Now we are talking tens of dollars or euros.

• 1 year later...

I just don't like wetting clothes, so I don't think I would give in to that. If the offer is around €1000 I'd be hesitating the longest before saying "no". Less than that and it's not worth the discomfort, humiliation and stress. More than that and the amount starts to get too high to consider.

Similarly to the above, if someone asked more than €7,50 for access to a toilet instead of peeing in my pants, I will get angry at them. That is just an unreasonable jerk move.

I wouldn't pay to watch someone specific wetting their pants in public for a price. If I don't like it, why would I pay to wish that discomfort on anyone else? Not worth any money.