Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sophie woke up from bed. It was a regular weekday, so she had things to get done at the university. She quickly hopped off to the bathroom to pee when her roommate stopped her.

"You may not pee," she said, as if she was in a trance.

Sophie felt confused. "Uhh... Ookay," She tried to squirm her way into the bathroom, but it was futile. So she decided to just have breakfast and go at the university.

She drank several cups of coffee, since always felt that lethargic every morning. In a hurry, she got into the car, with a bladder half full.

The car ride felt especially long. and Sophie's bladder made it even worse. She fidgeted a bit while waiting for traffic to die down. Maybe it was her unlucky day.

After a long wait, she quickly hopped off the car and briskly walked into the university building. Since she had some time, she decided to go visit the bathroom first. But as she got there, some professor she never knew hopped right in front of the ladies' room and did the same mysterious quote: "You may not pee."

Sophie once again tried to squirm her way past the professor, but again, it was of no use. She checked her watch. If she didn't run now, she would be late. Reluctantly with a 6/10 bladder, Sophie left the bathroom behind and ran to class.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoy. If someone actually reads it I'll continue.

Sophie sqiurmed in her seat as the lecture went on. Her bladder wanted relief, but it simply couldn't. She also had to put all her concentration into not letting any pee out. 

Meanwhile, Omalia tried to keep her busy. "Since I don't have anything else to do, I'll just watch you." she said, squirming a bit too. 

The two made small talk as the class went on. "Why are you doing this to me? Please, have mercy and let me pee!" begged Sophie.

"It's out of my control, sorry," was her reply. "I'm just an overseer."

Sohpie switched the topic. "So, you're... the goddess of pee."

"There are many minor gods that nobody really cared about. The one god everyone reads in the christian society isn't all that accurate. I can take any form, but I'll be like this so nobody else sees me. And make sure no one sees those sexy desperation moves for you, too."

Sophie blushed as her fingers pushed harder in. She realized it had been an hour, only one more then she could go home. She'd then suddenly leaked a spurt and got shocked really bad. Sophie tried to keep calm and not give anything away. Thank goodness the room was a bit dark and no one could see her being desperate.

Class was finally over, Sophie ran out. She didn't even bother to go to the bathroom, as she'd get denied. She hopped into her car and started driving. She'd immediately regretted that choice.

The car was cramped, with no room to move. Also, with half her concentration on trying not to prr and only one hand on the wheel, driving was a nightmare. She swerved slightly but managed to not get a ticket.

After the painstaking drive, Sophie parked her car and went into her dorms. She miscrowaved dinner and went to sleep without even changing, as bending over would cause pain and desperation. She slowly went to sleep, her bladder ready to explode.

Sophie woke up, finding herself still clenching her bladder. It had been two days since she peed. Her bladder and muscles were sore, but they were forced to keep going. She also found out that over the time, her bladder created a big noticeable bump. She guessed her bladder must be the size of a melon right now. Oh, how she wished to pee...

She got off of bed and made some breakfast. She realized she'd slept in her skirt. But Sophie just decided to keep it on, as it wasn't such a priority and changing would be so much more painful. 

Just then, Omalia showed up and said, "How's my little holder going?"

Sophie could just mumble a phrase while she crossed her legs: "Please... let me pee..."

"No pee for you until tomorrow. You did your horrible deed, now you must pay for it."

Sophie had the guts to ask: "W-What did I do exactly?"

"Well, a bunch of things that I still can't remember. Anyhow, I've come to issue a challenge."

Sophie felt curious. "W-What is it?"

"Instead of peeing tomorrow, You can have a holding contest with yours truly. It could mean I lose early and you get to pee today, or I manage to keep on holding like you are and you never get to pee."

Sophie felt ambitious. Besides, what could possibly happen? "I-I accept."

"Good. I see how your courage never fails you."

A couple water bottle materialized onto the table. "You drink 3 bottles, I drink three bottles."

The two of them chugged three bottles that amounted to 1.5 liters. Little did she know Omalia spiked all of hers with diuretics...

Sophie was starting to be running late, so she took off to class. She didn't bother to drive, so she walked half an hour to the building instead. People stared at her while she crossed her legs and had both her hands in her skirt, but she didn't even care now. The main objective is to hold it...

Sophie now finally arrived. It did feel longer than driving, but at least she made it. She hurried into the building and sat down in her classroom. She felt the need to keep squirming, so she did so to save her bladder. She wondered how long this would keep up...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've kinda been lost for a while, but since you asked Ill just keep going.

The pee was painstakingly sloshing around in Sophie's overfilled bladder. The was so much inside waiting to be let out. Sophie wanted to desperately let it out of her system. 

When Omalia returned, Sophie begged her to let her go. "I'm sorry, I forfeit the challenge, just let me pee..."

"Well, I do think this has gone too far... Let's make a deal. If you want to pee, go outside and let it all out into your clothes. Then we'll be done."

Without second thought, Sophie rushed out of the classroom, then the building, and ran into an alley that wasn't very public. Omalia then released the device that kept Sop=hie from peeing. With her legs trembling, Sophie's bladder let go, letting a waterfall of pee drench herself. The stream lasted about 5 minutes, and it made a big puddle that was about 10 feet in diameter. Sophie led it all into a drain nearby. She felt truly relieved to have been able to pee. She honestly kind of liked the feeling though. 

Sophie then walked home and had a change of clothes. She stayed home for the entire day, waiting for it to be over and hoping tomorrow would be perfectly normal.