Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Extremely full bladdered german girl measure her capacity

5 hours ago, Dtravis said:

She is great, this is a German model with name Sister24 from MDH. She used to make some amazing peeing videos, but unfortunately I think she had been inactive for years.

That video is one of my favorites ever, I occasionally check MDH and her last video upload was in 2012. Whenever I see models trying to do pee holding and measuring videos, this one always comes to mind. Sister24 and Dani Picas are the only 2 models I can remember who have measured over 2 liters. I have seen others but I'm not sure they were real. I would also want to say Ana Didovic but I have not seen her actually do a measuring video as most of hers were either scat (which I am not into at all) or power pissing. We are hoping to get eve and moon (recently active cam4 models) to measure their bladders, but to my knowledge they have not done so yet. I think eve would put up a very respectable amount and moon might just break all the records.

Brilliant to see this again as I genuinely think this may be my favourite video. I just love how she can holding so much yet so calm and even squat down to show the set up and what she is going to do! She is holding over two litres of Pisa but not squirming or bouncing or holding herself and she can just squat down and keep waiting! That really is outstanding self control and then the piss the power and length of it... wow wow wow

She certainly is a bit of a legend and it was a great pity when she retired. I also love the way she seemed so composed with 2 litres in her but can't help but show the immense relief. It's worth bearing in mind that she's a big lady at 6' but it's still an incredible capacity.

I've been following the exploits of this lady who has a 1.5 litre capacity and seems to keep increasing it at every attempt.

https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/7518712-Daynia

14 hours ago, Racehorse said:

She certainly is a bit of a legend and it was a great pity when she retired. I also love the way she seemed so composed with 2 litres in her but can't help but show the immense relief. It's worth bearing in mind that she's a big lady at 6' but it's still an incredible capacity.

I've been following the exploits of this lady who has a 1.5 litre capacity and seems to keep increasing it at every attempt.

I have spent a pretty good amount of time and money on mdh and I have no idea how I have not either come across her or spent more time looking through her videos. Thanks for bringing her to my attention cuz I have no idea if I would have found her and actually taken the time to look without that.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, Racehorse said:

I have a bunch of Daynia videos and I can absolutely recommend a number of them if you're into big bladders. Be aware that her videos do often also include anal sex and facials though - just a warning if you're not into this stuff.

What she also does really well is getting loud hissing sounds while wetting. Actually I've just uploaded one of her clips here:

This may be my favourite holding video ever, thank you! Not only is two litres amaaaaaazing, but you can see how swollen she is when she squats down, and yet she manages to stay so calm. So hot. Thank you!