Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Brother Pranks BIG Sister to PEE in Hospital Bed

Brother Pranks BIG Sister to PEE in Hospital Bed

Dylann is recovering from a roller derby accident and is in the hospital for the next 2 days. Her younger brother, Tony, is always annoying her and asking her for favors he can't repay. It's Saturday night and Tony has a big date and needs to borrow his sister's car. He visits Dylann in the hospital and tries to butter her up by bringing by some flowers. Dylann isn't stupid and knows that he just wants something. At first she refuses to let him borrow the car and Tony throws a little fit and leaves to go to the hospital cafeteria. Realizing he has to come stronger in order to get the vehicle, he pulls an old school PEE prank on her. Its a classic one, but still certainly effective.

37 minutes ago, mr.pee said:

Very good but unfortunately I believe they fake the pee, the amount and colour and that fact they don't realy show it. Now I could be wrong 

No I think you’re right. Listen to it with volume at full blast and u will hear like gurgle sound the type of sound u will hear if something is being pushed through a tube. I have the video where the girl wets herself in the library and u can hear the same noise. I hope that’s not in all the videos though

Edited by KryptonianGod (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, KryptonianGod said:

No I think you’re right. Listen to it with volume at full blast and u will hear like gurgle sound the type of sound u will hear if something is being pushed through a tube. I have the video where the girl wets herself in the library and u can hear the same noise. I hope that’s not in all the videos though

Can you share that video you have?

Edited by GottaGo! (see edit history)

It is fake in another with the hot blonde in yoga pants.

There might be a few that are real, depending on how kinky and comfortable the model is with the idea.

I think its bullshit they fake it.  They could make a killing with their model lineup, but instead they make a mockery out of our delightful fetish.

Folks that are really into this fetish will be able to tell when wetting is fake more often than not.  Some do a good job of faking it though.