Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lauren's Game 3: Dialog

My eyes lit up when I saw you posted. You write desperation, subtle teasing, and bathroom inequality so damn well. I loved how you wrote the hypothetical petrol station scenario. Also, tbh I wasn't sure if I was going to be the biggest fan of Troy now knowing about Lauren's game but you handled it well. Them texting and discussing how they would react in hypothetical scenarios was really hot. I also liked how Lauren coincided her irl need with her hypothetical need. Another great addition to your super hot catalog of stories.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:51 PM, luckymon2 said:

My eyes lit up when I saw you posted. You write desperation, subtle teasing, and bathroom inequality so damn well. I loved how you wrote the hypothetical petrol station scenario. Also, tbh I wasn't sure if I was going to be the biggest fan of Troy now knowing about Lauren's game but you handled it well. Them texting and discussing how they would react in hypothetical scenarios was really hot. I also liked how Lauren coincided her irl need with her hypothetical need. Another great addition to your super hot catalog of stories.

Agreed - a deserving sequel was going to be hard to write, but this is very good (the inequality particularly so). Great job jb2ja!

Looking forward to reading more, hopefully developing into both desperation and wetting as the couple push the limits further.

Edited by remos6 (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bangarang said:

I love your Lauren series so much! Really hoping for another instalment one day! Any plans?

I’d love to hear about her earlier exploits too, like where she teased that whole group of guys in the bar

I hesitate a little with forward-looking statements like this. Time for writing is not as abundant as I'd like it to be, and you might be surprised at how many hours go into one of these stories. But, since you asked: Another of Lauren's adventures is currently under development, and (while I wish I could be more precise) with any luck you'll have it some time this year.

It's nice to know you're not tired of her yet!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 9:15 PM, jb2ja said:

I hesitate a little with forward-looking statements like this. Time for writing is not as abundant as I'd like it to be, and you might be surprised at how many hours go into one of these stories. But, since you asked: Another of Lauren's adventures is currently under development, and (while I wish I could be more precise) with any luck you'll have it some time this year.

That’s great! Really looking forward to it, I could read her adventures all day 

• 11 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, jb2ja said:

Just wanted to let you know I think this is a great series and am looking forward to the next installment, assuming it's still planned. I love the mischievous situations you come up with where one person gets to go and the other has to hold it, and it's pretty exciting that the "game" is out in the open now and will have both Lauren and Troy voluntarily participating. I found it fun seeing them both alternate having the upper hand in LG2, with Lauren first getting what she wants with Troy not being able to use the bathroom but then having to watch as he can relieve herself and she has to hold it. Very nice scenarios.