Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“Yeah, I-I don’t really have any kinks myself,” Kelsey slurred, taking a sip from her fifth beer that night, “but I’m an open-minded person. One of my exes was into feet, so we fucked around with that.”

She noticed Shay, her girlfriend, had been blushing since she’d first mentioned the word ‘kink.’ Now, Kelsey was just coaxing her to tell her what she was into, letting her know that whatever it is she’d be fine with it.

“In fact, I kind- I kind of liked it,” she went on to say, “not that I’m also into feet, but I like weird shit like that. It helps keep the sex interesting. There- there isn’t much that I’d consider taboo.”

Shay’s eyes darted around the room as she laughed uneasily, but she still didn’t say anything.

Kelsey stifled a burp. “What are you into? W-Are you into anything?”

Shay looked started. That was too direct. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t wanna,” Kelsey reassured.

“Umm-“ Shay brushed her auburn hair behind her and looked at the floor. “I am, but... I’ve never really told anyone.”

“You can tell me,” she almost spilled her beer down her white tank top trying to take another sip. “If you’re comf-comfortable.”

Shay laughed. “Uh- Well, here goes. I really like omorashi.”

Kelsey blinked.

“It’s uh... Pee. I like holding it, and other people holding it. When someone wets themselves, it’s...” She shrugged. “I’m into anything piss-related.” She thought should be more coherent, considering her sobriety. Kelsey paused for a moment, then started laughing. For a moment, Shay was mortified. Then, her lover spoke:

“Dude, I wasn’t expecting that, but I really appreciate you telling me.” She finished her beer and tossed it towards the trash can, missing and sending it clattering to the ground. “Tell you what, I already kind of have to pee. I drank almost a whole- a whole six pack of white claws, so tonight, or- or whenever, you can do whatever you want with my bladder.”

Shay laughed. “What are you talking about, Kel?”

“Whatever you want me to do with my pee, I’ll do it. It’s whatever. Except-except these are new sweatpants, so I might not pee myself. Unless I change.”

She shook her head, giggling. Pretty soon, though, Kelsey had passed out on the couch. Shay gingerly put a blanket over her and went to bed.

When Kelsey woke up in the morning, she was hungover and had an aching need to piss. She groaned as she sat up, her head throbbing painfully. “I didn’t even drink that much...” she mumbled groggily. She crawled off the sofa and tried to get into the bathroom, but it seemed to be occupied. Running water could be heard.

“Why do you still lock the door when you take a shower?” she called through the door, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

“I don’t know when people visit!” Shay called back.

Kelsey gave herself a squeeze and went into the kitchen. She made herself some coffee, dancing like a little kid as she watched the liquid leak and spurt down into her mug. She badly needed the toilet. She drank her coffee as she waited for the bathroom door to open, and as the time went on, the sink became an increasingly alluring place to do her business...

Comment your vote:

1- Pee in the sink!

2- Hold it! The bathroom will be open soon...

Part 2

Kelsey shook that idea out of her head. She was an adult, after all. She got through half the cup by the time Shay came out of the bathroom, clad in only a towel. Kelsey rushed over.

“I really gotta pee,” she said.

“Oh, good,” her lover replied, her eyes going bright with excitement.

“What?”

“Are- are you still willing to go with my kink?”

It was then Kelsey remembered what she had promised the night before. “Ohh, right! I forgot!” she paused. “You want to do it now?”

“I mean, you already have to go...”

“Okay. Cool, I’m down,” she said uneasily, trying to hide how urgently she needed to empty herself.

“Safe word is pineapples, okay? Just say it if it gets too much.”

“We’re gonna need a safe word for this?”

“I want you to hold it for a really long time,” Shay explained, “but I don’t want you to be uncomfortable with it or anything.”

Kelsey swallowed. “Okay,” she said. How long did she have in mind? She already needed to go so bad!

Shay kneeled down and pulled her girlfriend’s sweatpants and underwear down a bit in front and massaged her lower belly. Kelsey tried to keep still, but it felt like she was about to leak.

“You don’t really have a bulge,” Shay told her, “but I can definitely feel that you’re full.”

“I have to go really bad.”

She giggled and stood back up. “I’m gonna get dressed,” she said.

“Okay,” Kelsey looked longingly at the toilet before sitting down in front of the TV. She didn’t want to finish the coffee from before, but she did anyway because they were college students with no money and it was expensive. Besides, with the urgency she was already feeling, this wasn’t going to last very long. Shay came out dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and snuggled up with her.

About a half an hour later, Kelsey found herself squirming.

“You good?” Shay asked.

“I gotta pee!” she tried to keep still, but ten minutes after that she was fidgeting once again.

“Scale of 1-10?”

“Huh?”

“How bad do you need to go?”

“Oh, uhm...” She focused on it. It pulsed harshly over a dull ache. It reminded her of a road trip she had not long ago, where she had to beg her friend to pull over before she popped, but it wasn’t that bad yet. She used that experience as her reference for 10. “I guess a 7.”

Shay made a noise like she just learned some interesting trivia and layed her head back down.

An hour passed. Kelsey was constantly tapping her feet and fanning her legs. She could feel the shape of her swollen bladder sitting uncomfortably in her stomach, aching severely with the urgent need to be emptied.

“I’m kinda bored,” Shay said, “what do you want to do now?”

“Pee,” she replied.

She giggled. “1-10?”

She thought about the road trip. “9.”

“No way you’re at a 9!” Shay said, lifting her head up and slipping her cold hand under Kelsey’s waistband and feeling her now palpable bladder.

“What’s a 10?” she asked, clenching her legs together.

“The couple of minutes right before you burst.”

“I’ve been going off of the time we went to Asheville for that festival.”

Shay laughed, pulling her hand back and leaving to the kitchen. “Dayton would not pull over. That was funny.” She retrieved two cokes from the fridge.

“Oh- uh, I think I’m good,” Kelsey said.

“I think you should fill ‘er up,” she said, holding one out. The almost desperate girl begrudgingly accepted.

“So what do you want to do?” Shay asked again, sitting down next to Kelsey, who suddenly winced and clutched her sweatpants.

“How long do you want me to hold it?” she asked, wiggling her butt.

Shay shrugged. “A long time,” she winked at her and rested her head on her lap, obligating her to sit still.

She did her best, gritting her teeth and focusing all her strength on her peehole. “And then what am I gonna do?”

“I don’t know yet. It’s the journey that matters, anyway. Drink up.”

She did as she was told. In about twenty minutes, Kelsey had finished her coke and lost the ability to sit still. She fidgeted awkwardly under Shay’s head.

“You’re really starting to have to go, aren’t you?” she asked, picking her head up and feeling Kelsey’s stomach.

“Your hands are so cold!” she whined, rocking her hips and scooting into the sofa.

“They’re not that bad,” she said. Her hand went lower inside her underwear and began slowly massaging her clitoris. She already felt so sensitive down there from how badly she needed to urinate. Kelsey took slow, bated breaths, forgetting her need for a minute. In a moment, though, it was over. Shay kissed her on the cheek and layed her head back down on her lap. Her urge came back in slow, pulsing waves, but it was certainly easier to handle.

By the time another hour passed, Kelsey was bloated with coke and piss (since Shay had gotten her two more cans during this time, and given up on laying on her lap.) She felt so close to leaking at times that couldn’t keep her hands away from her crotch for more than a few seconds.

“Okay, I’ve got to be at a 9 at least!” she said, sitting so the edge of the couch dug into her butt. “It feels like that festival. It might even be worse than that.”

“You shouldn’t just go off the festival as your limit. You’d be surprised at how much you can actually hold.” Shay reached over and massaged her distended bladder.

“I gotta peeeeee...” she moaned, squeezing herself as soon as her lover took her hand back. 

Kelsey was so preoccupied by her own need that she didn’t realize Shay was fighting her own battle. She was clenching her butt in response to an urgent pressure from somewhere else. Although her bladder also ached, it was the immense load in her colon that kept her on edge. She’d been holding it in and keeping it to herself for a long time at this point, and she couldn’t keep herself from squirming around. Her belly hurt from how many farts she held in and she was embarrassingly bloated. She decided she couldn’t hold it inside any longer and got up.

“Dude, Shay, I really don’t think I can handle another coke,” Kelsey said, squeezing herself.

“Oh, I’m... just using the bathroom...”

“Hey, why do you get to use the bathroom? I think we should both be holding it!”

“I totally would, but... I don’t think you understand, I have to use the bathroom.” She put her hand on her butt as another fart bubbled up inside her, threatening to escape through her dilating anus.

”I understand fine. I think you should hold it. If you control my bathroom breaks, I control yours. It’s only fair, right?”

Shay winced and clenched her legs tightly together. “Kel, I’ll totally hold my pee in with you if you just let me go this time. I really don’t like this, I’m—“ Her face was turning beet red and her legs were beginning to tremble.

Should Kelsey let Shay go #2?

1-Yes! She isn’t enjoying it and she’d rather hold her pee!

2-No, Hold everything! Kelsey doesn’t like holding her pee, and she’s doing it for Shay!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I really, really love this story.

It includes so many arousing parts for me.

To know that a girl needs to wee. To ask her how bad she is needing to go.

She answer “ I need to wee really, really bad “ but that is no reason to let her go, that is more reason to make her wait and make her hold.

She asked “ how long do you want me to make me hold?”  Really great!

He answer “I want you to hold it for a really long time “

To press with the hand in her lower belly, to feel her bladder and to say “ I can feel that your bladder is full, but it doesn’t bulging, you can hold more “

That is all total arousing for me, thank you!