Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Oops, hadn't checked in here in too long, sorry! 😅  I took a break from drawing omo art to do other things, since I was getting bored with always drawing the same thing and wanted to draw other stuff.

I'm wanting to do more omo art again (male desperation, specifically, as opposed to wetting stuff), but I'm having the problem that I'm just not feeling properly inspired about anything.  Does anybody have any ideas involving an outside force of some sort (somebody making the character hold, something else outside the character's control preventing him from peeing, etc.)?  I've done a lot of art where it's just the character being desperate with no obvious reason, so I'm just not feeling that right now.

Also, reminder, I don't just do fanart (in fact I usually don't).  Completely original characters or even just asking me to make characters up or just giving a species or something totally works, if anybody wants that.

Welcome back!

For ideas, something like the door to the bathroom being locked or blocked by someone else, or just a good ol holding contest

And for who, I think an avian could be fun cuz I can imagine it'd be difficult to hold w their wings, and canines are always fun as well

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Oops, hadn't checked in here in too long, sorry! 😅  I took a break from drawing omo art to do other things, since I was getting bored with always drawing the same thing and wanted to draw other stuff.

I'm wanting to do more omo art again (male desperation, specifically, as opposed to wetting stuff), but I'm having the problem that I'm just not feeling properly inspired about anything.  Does anybody have any ideas involving an outside force of some sort (somebody making the character hold, something else outside the character's control preventing him from peeing, etc.)?  I've done a lot of art where it's just the character being desperate with no obvious reason, so I'm just not feeling that right now.

Also, reminder, I don't just do fanart (in fact I usually don't).  Completely original characters or even just asking me to make characters up or just giving a species or something totally works, if anybody wants that.

Hey, welcome back!

If you're looking for ideas i always love when a character is seconds away from relief but is made to hold it more like if they run to the bathroom to find it locked or occupied. Or if a dom tells their sub to hold it just a little longer when they are finally lined up at the urinal or sitting on the throne.

I also love the idea of being cut off from a proper relief like if a dom decides when their sub has let out enough to last the next few hours or the bottle they used is wayy too small and they have no other places to relieve themselves.

If you're looking for more OCs you are more than welcome to use mine:

ZELref (2).png

On 5/12/2020 at 12:25 AM, LydiaPrower8 said:

-Tom (as in the cat villager)

-Julian

-Antonio

-Eugene

-Kyle

-Kevin

-Digby

-Rover

-Kicks

-Mott

-Marshal

-Sheldon

-Bob

-Beau

-Bones

-Rod

In case you're thinking of Animal Crossing characters to draw next. Obviously, I'm not asking you to draw all of them, haha.

A bunch of villagers having a holding contest? (The more underrated, the better!)

Edited by LydiaPrower8 (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Zelenyy said:

Hey, welcome back!

If you're looking for ideas i always love when a character is seconds away from relief but is made to hold it more like if they run to the bathroom to find it locked or occupied. Or if a dom tells their sub to hold it just a little longer when they are finally lined up at the urinal or sitting on the throne.

I also love the idea of being cut off from a proper relief like if a dom decides when their sub has let out enough to last the next few hours or the bottle they used is wayy too small and they have no other places to relieve themselves.

If you're looking for more OCs you are more than welcome to use mine:

ZELref (2).png

Oh, I totally forgot you asked me before about doing something for you before, actually!  I should try to attempt since I could probably pull off something that fits one of the things you mentioned!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...