Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/17/2019 at 6:44 AM, Jarvis Langley said:

I really don't know Animal Crossing at all. XD  From looking up images of him though, he does have a cool design that might be fun to work with, if I can just find a good way to translate it to my style (since I really don't think I can actually mimic Animal Crossing style).  Though he looks much more like an African wild dog than a wolf to me, ahah (but those are even cooler).

For what it's worth, if you cheated the Animal Crossing style a little and made them more anthro, you'd be far from the first or the last fanartist to do so.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zelenyy said:

Idk if this has been suggested yet, but a guy thats been tied up, only just too far away from the toilet as he's bursting

Hrm, would handcuffed (hands behind back) in front of the toilet count?  That's a favourite scenario of mine. XD  Would be within peeing distance, except can't get clothes out of the way without being able to use hands.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Finally got this one done, which took way longer than intended because the poses and background kept giving me trouble.  Something with Milo and Stacy fitting @Zelenyy's request!

Stacy decided to take a handcuffed and exploding Milo's request literally, because she's evil like that.

1603080569_handcuffedcolourf.thumb.png.acc30d66e0267f110546538072cf5a05.png

Amazing as usual! Love seeing those over-distended bladder bulges. I’d love to see one where you can see all the empty bottles/containers of what had been drunk to that led to the rock hard bladder!

12 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Something I'd been wanting to draw that fits @triggercommand's request!  A friend gets revenge for a previous picture I did.  This is what happens when you brag about your bladder capacity. 😛

524756071_boomcolour2.thumb.png.4eb35f6ee32c47e6188600a5d061a1d2.png

Just awesome. What a tank of a bladder he must have to hold back the flood of all those bottles. Nothing like downing one more bottle with a completely distended bladder, he can do it!

Could I possibly get a pic of a female Arctic Wolf from animal jam, furry nude, letting go after having held it for ages, her bladder too tired to contain any more liquid? The wolf would be all white, with a visibly distended bladder. She has cleary given out. She's sitting on her tail, now stained yellow from the gallons of piss that, until moments before, was bottled inside her. Despite being sat on, her tail is wagging. The ground around her butt is soaked and the puddle is spreading. She's leaning back in relief, oblivious to any sort of embarrassment for the time being. Her head is thrown back, with an ahegao face, drool dripping out of her mouth, tongue out, eyes closed in relief as her pure, white fur is stained yellow with boiling piss. 

9 hours ago, HopBop said:

Could I possibly get a pic of a female Arctic Wolf from animal jam, furry nude, letting go after having held it for ages, her bladder too tired to contain any more liquid? The wolf would be all white, with a visibly distended bladder. She has cleary given out. She's sitting on her tail, now stained yellow from the gallons of piss that, until moments before, was bottled inside her. Despite being sat on, her tail is wagging. The ground around her butt is soaked and the puddle is spreading. She's leaning back in relief, oblivious to any sort of embarrassment for the time being. Her head is thrown back, with an ahegao face, drool dripping out of her mouth, tongue out, eyes closed in relief as her pure, white fur is stained yellow with boiling piss. 

Yeah, he doesn't draw stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 11:07 PM, HopBop said:

isn’t animal jam a kids game-