Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Onyx said:

Really nice work, I like the use of the bowling ball to give a bit of emphasis on how heavy and full the poor boy is

Thank you very much!  Glad it works out! 😄

8 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

Can you do a Obstagoon or just a simple anthro badger?

Ooh, I love badgers (and Obstagoon is my favourite of the new Pokemon, ahah)!  Could definitely attempt either!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

How about Sticks the Badger?  Either the scenario posted earlier or a deleted desperation scene from the "My Fair Lady" episode.

Not familiar with Sonic Boom at all, and don't draw female desperation, but I occasionally draw female peeing (non-explicit, either through clothes or with lewd bits obscured somehow) if you'd want something like that.

2 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Not familiar with Sonic Boom at all, and don't draw female desperation, but I occasionally draw female peeing (non-explicit, either through clothes or with lewd bits obscured somehow) if you'd want something like that.

How about Sticks standing with her legs spread a bit and peeing while in her formal outfit?  That way there's no visible lewd bits, just a stream and a puddle and a relieved badger.  Formal Amy would be nearby facepalming or scolding her (possibly just a speech bubble from off-panel).  You should be able to find a free video of "My Fair Sticksy" (the episodes are only like 10 minutes long) to use for reference.

2 hours ago, Omo luna said:

Wait that was real?

By "deleted scene" I meant like we imagine there's an omorashi kind of scene happening during the course of events but otherwise the episode is the same (it's a common notion in fanfics and fanart).  I didn't mean there was a literal deleted scene like that in "My Fair Sticksy."

Here's one of Obstagoon for @LydiaPrower8!

1081279730_ObstagoonusedObstruct.png.db07cde0bb7860f3f5e5140a66cf0004.png

On 12/6/2019 at 2:41 AM, Blue Pee Bird said:

Oh wow

I didn't know you were on omorashi.org as well!

Heck, are you still doing these requests by chance?

Yes, though there's no guarantee I'll do all requests, since I'm just doing whatever sounds most fun of the current requests or whatever I'm currently able to make work. XD  But you could always suggest something for me to add to my list if you want!

• The topic was featured
3 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Here's one of Obstagoon for @LydiaPrower8!

1081279730_ObstagoonusedObstruct.png.db07cde0bb7860f3f5e5140a66cf0004.png

Yes, though there's no guarantee I'll do all requests, since I'm just doing whatever sounds most fun of the current requests or whatever I'm currently able to make work. XD  But you could always suggest something for me to add to my list if you want!

Alright, I'll share my suggestion anyways.

Simply put, there is a severe drought [pun] in omorashi images involving birds, so I come proposing two ideas, one featuring my sona (which if you consider, let me know so I can link a pic of them via discord or so ^^) and the other featuring Kass from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Simply put, I wish to see them desperate. I love the idea of such a great and powerful (and attractive) avian succumbing to the most natural vulnerability of all, his own bladder~.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Blue Pee Bird (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Blue Pee Bird said:

Simply put, there is a severe drought [pun] in omorashi images involving birds, so I come proposing two ideas, one featuring my sona (which if you consider, let me know so I can link a pic of them via discord or so ^^) and the other featuring Kass from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Simply put, I wish to see them desperate. I love the idea of such a great and powerful (and attractive) avian succumbing to the most natural vulnerability of all, his own bladder~.

Thank you in advance!

I second these, this site could always use more birb omo! 😄

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)

Sorry for not saying anything in this thread for awhile...haven't had much motivation lately.  Figure I should address the requests I've not replied to, though:

On 12/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, Blue Pee Bird said:

Thank you in advance!

Birds can be fun to draw, so maybe...are you thinking more desperation or more wetting?  I ask since I can't tell from your wording and generally only ever bother to draw wetting when that's what somebody wants specifically, but wanna make sure. XD;

On 12/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, Kuroten said:

How about Kyle from Animal crossing? He’s a cute punk wolf villager :3

I really don't know Animal Crossing at all. XD  From looking up images of him though, he does have a cool design that might be fun to work with, if I can just find a good way to translate it to my style (since I really don't think I can actually mimic Animal Crossing style).  Though he looks much more like an African wild dog than a wolf to me, ahah (but those are even cooler).

On 12/12/2019 at 3:52 PM, Aquraisus said:

Would love to see maybe a female indeedee (one of the new pokemon) peeing on the ground while a male indeedee is desperately dancing while waiting for her to finish, definitely with some bulges as well!

Wasn't familiar with that one (haven't played Sword/Shield yet) and I'm not entirely sure what to do with its design.  As for the scenario itself, it both appeals to me and doesn't (since the idea the female was/is desperate kinda turns me off from what'd otherwise be a great scenario).  I'd have to think on it for both reasons.

8 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Sorry for not saying anything in this thread for awhile...haven't had much motivation lately.  Figure I should address the requests I've not replied to, though:

Birds can be fun to draw, so maybe...are you thinking more desperation or more wetting?  I ask since I can't tell from your wording and generally only ever bother to draw wetting when that's what somebody wants specifically, but wanna make sure. XD;

I really don't know Animal Crossing at all. XD  From looking up images of him though, he does have a cool design that might be fun to work with, if I can just find a good way to translate it to my style (since I really don't think I can actually mimic Animal Crossing style).  Though he looks much more like an African wild dog than a wolf to me, ahah (but those are even cooler).

Wasn't familiar with that one (haven't played Sword/Shield yet) and I'm not entirely sure what to do with its design.  As for the scenario itself, it both appeals to me and doesn't (since the idea the female was/is desperate kinda turns me off from what'd otherwise be a great scenario).  I'd have to think on it for both reasons.

!!!

I like both wetting and desperation personally, so if you want to draw one or the other or both, I would appreciate it regardless. I am a mere beggar afterall. ^^

If you still want me to message you over discord or such, let me know as well!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Oof, right after I mentioned it in the post above. 😅 I guess I keep not being clear since people keep asking about that sort of thing...I only do male desperation and not female, sorry.

I feel like it's more that some people are better than others at keeping details straight. Your explanations are good enough for me to not consider it your fault, and I trust that the ones who are asking are trying their best. The way I see it, the fact that they're bothering to ask is proof that they care.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:44 AM, Jarvis Langley said:

Hmm, well you can tweek the scenario in a way that appeals to you if you’d want!

• 1 month later...