Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

I’ve requested before.. but I’d die to see a bursting male meowstic with a massive bladder bulge! Maybe have a female meowstic pressing a finger against his bladder to tease him while he desperately tries to hold it? Bladder teasing is a personal fav of mine!

I must've missed this request the first time!  Trying to get the lycanroc followup done before I attempt anything else, but I'd like to try to draw that!

17 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

I’ve requested before.. but I’d die to see a bursting male meowstic with a massive bladder bulge! Maybe have a female meowstic pressing a finger against his bladder to tease him while he desperately tries to hold it? Bladder teasing is a personal fav of mine!

I'd really like to see this! Meowstic is one of my favourite Pokemon!

Been really sick so haven't been able to get much drawing done, but hoping I can unfog my brain enough to work on stuff sometime today maybe, since I managed to get so much sleep.  Have made progress on the lycanroc followup one but it's not done yet.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:09 PM, FarfLord said:

Snom (new gen 8 pokemon) is so adorable and doofy

I want to see it pee itself (anthro, guy/girl is fine no preference)

I'm not sure how I'd anthro-ify it, so I'd need to think on that one and see if I can decide.

17 hours ago, Onyx said:

Not really sure if you remember or not, but do you think you could do the request of the Braixen near their bursting limit.

Also, how are you when it comes to a male making another male hold as I may have an idea for another

Yeah, the Braixen one is still on my list of things to attempt!  The list is just so long now that I keep being distracted by attempting different things. XD;  And I'm totally cool with guys making guys hold too (don't like it as much as girls making guys hold, but still like it).

Edited by Jarvis Langley (see edit history)
37 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Yeah, the Braixen one is still on my list of things to attempt!  The list is just so long now I keep being distracted by attempting different things. XD;  And I'm totally cool with guys making guys hold too (don't like it as much as girls making guys hold, but still like it).

No worries, I understand. I guess this is one of the downsides of doing requests when so many people like your art.

10 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Yeah, the Braixen one is still on my list of things to attempt!  The list is just so long now that I keep being distracted by attempting different things. XD;  And I'm totally cool with guys making guys hold too (don't like it as much as girls making guys hold, but still like it).

Sorry if I seem impatient, but I just want to bump up my request as well, is it still on the list?

9 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptable!

628848059_ExplodedLycanroc.png.5089a61304b5339272cd141247ffad1e.png

Oh, my goodness... its perfect!

I love the force of his pee stream- just starting up as he's beginning to release that massive hold, his soaked underwear, the view, the look of pure release on his face, the bladder bulge receding into his belly, and the smaller details- like the beads of sweat, quickly thrown aside belt, and his seemingly hastily unzipped pants. Holding it so long must've been quite tiring, and he must not have had much time to undo his clothes!

Don't worry too much about the small proportion inconsistencies. I haven't noticed anything apparent, and getting caught up and stuck with what's not right about a piece of work when overlooking the positives can drag you down and lead into a downward spiral.

This is more than acceptable Jarvis- this is gorgeously hot, and super naughty..You've truly done it again! 😊 

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Can you actually do something with either a male anthro Thundurus or female anthro Purrloin?

Hrm...might be able to do a decent anthro version of the version of Thundurus that's got legs...would have to try to see.

25 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Oh, my goodness... its perfect!

I love the force of his pee stream- just starting up as he's beginning to release that massive hold, his soaked underwear, the view, the look of pure release on his face, the bladder bulge receding into his belly, and the smaller details- like the beads of sweat, quickly thrown aside belt, and his seemingly hastily unzipped pants. Holding it so long must've been quite tiring, and he must not have had much time to undo his clothes!

Don't worry too much about the small proportion inconsistencies. I haven't noticed anything apparent, and getting caught up and stuck with what's not right about a piece of work when overlooking the positives can drag you down and lead into a downward spiral.

This is more than acceptable Jarvis- this is gorgeously hot, and super naughty..You've truly done it again! 😊 

Aaaa, thank you so much! 😄 💖  Really happy you like it so much!  I go crazy with details on this stuff, but it's so fun, ahah.

9 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Because I felt like drawing more exploding Pokemon, here's Lucario for @Derpysquid!

336928425_HeavyBladderLucario.png.4f0015f4b7dfe1ab3f2dfdb369d099e9.png

The thought bubble was kinda an experiment, representing the 'full and heavy' feeling more than strictly desperation (since I feel like it's important in that pose)...unsure how well it conveys its intended meaning.

Really nice work, I like the use of the bowling ball to give a bit of emphasis on how heavy and full the poor boy is